irish tennis - Page 76 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 11th, 2011, 08:10 PM   #1126
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: irish tennis

Amy I think shes in the semis in the doubles too, saw a score in the Examiner today for it... Conor got double bagelled by Kamke after winning the first set though
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 15th, 2011, 09:32 AM   #1127
country flag oliverbecken

oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday I played against Fiachra Lennon (irish #6) and can't stand his topspin during the rallies more than 3-4 shots!

MARIAJO/VENUS\CLIJSTERS/SCHIAVONE\WOZNIACKI/BARTOLI\CARLA
oliverbecken is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 09:31 AM   #1128
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

congrats to sinead lohan, who won the national senior indoors at riverview at the weekend, sinead is still only 16!!, i think she is the youngest ever to win the title. sinead is playing in a junior event in spain next, i wish her every success.
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 09:39 AM   #1129
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

Lohan on the road after indoor win

TENNIS : Tramore’s Sinéad Lohan had no time to rest on her laurels after landing the women’s singles title in the National Indoors Championships at the tender age of 16.

Just over 24 hours after her 6-0, 6-0 demolition of fellow Fed Cup player Lynsey McCullough at David Lloyd Riverview, Lohan set off from Dublin Airport yesterday for two ITF under-18 tournaments in Spain.

“I got a great start against Lynsey when I broke her after advantage in the opening game,” said Lohan.

Meanwhile, Niall Fitzgerald is hoping to captain Notre Dame University to major success on the US collegiate circuit after avenging his 2010 men’s singles defeat by Georgia’s Lazare Kukhalashvili on a 6-3, 2-6, 6-4 margin.

The Greystones player’s win was achieved against the odds as he had trailed by 1-4 in the final set before reeling off the next five games.
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 06:39 PM   #1130
country flag theironsloth

theironsloth is an unknown quantity at this point

I did a review of the irish tennis year

mostly men but probably of interest to some of you

http://shanktennis.com/2012/01/01/te...son-in-review/

mcgee, king and cluskey enjoyed it anyway because they told me so on twitter
theironsloth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 06:10 PM   #1131
country flag PashaMasha

PashaMasha is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
congrats to sinead lohan, who won the national senior indoors at riverview at the weekend, sinead is still only 16!!, i think she is the youngest ever to win the title. sinead is playing in a junior event in spain next, i wish her every success.

Congrats to Sinead, definitely a bright future for Irish tennis

Sinead was playing today in Torneo and she defeated the first seed SHARIFOVA, Ksenija 6-4 7-5 http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/tou...ent=1100025774
PashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 07:34 PM   #1132
country flag polly

Well done Sinead, great win, i think sinead has a very bright future
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #1133
country flag PashaMasha

Sinead through to the quarters after defeating LAZARO GARCIA, Andrea 7-6(4) 6-2
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #1134
country flag polly

Sinead is through to the semis tomorrow, best of luck
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #1135

Solid start to the year for Sinead

week 1 round-up

http://shanktennis.com/2012/01/09/sh...d-2012-week-1/
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #1136

anyone hear why Sinead withdrew this week?

She was supposed to play a second tournament in Pontravedra
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 01:15 PM   #1137
country flag PashaMasha

Congrats to Amy Bowtell who won the 10k Sutton doubles and she is also in the singles finals!!!! She will face the 2nd seed Richel Hogenkamp in the final...We have a real talent in the making here!!!!!!!
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 01:46 PM   #1138
country flag polly

wow amy. my prediction for amy for 2012 that she will finish the year around the 350 mark with 3 to 4 10k's
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 04:40 PM   #1139
country flag polly

thats funny alright. what did the girl look like, had she blonde hair and quite small for a tennis player,i wonder was it sinead lohan???
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 04:50 PM   #1140
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

She was medium height, I'd say about 5'7 or 5'8, pale with dark hair pulled back in a ponytail! I couldnt place her accent though but I got the impression she wasnt from Cork... She mentioned the varsities thing for the colleges too which Im part of but I didnt recognise her from there, it would be quite odd though as surely she doesnt do both? maybe she was just talking about the UCC team in general rather than being a part of it...