Karolina Kosińska cheering thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 18th, 2009, 09:57 PM   #1
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute
Karolina Kosińska cheering thread

We lack a thread dedicated to Karolina Kosinska. One could say that her best times are over, but she impressed me with her run at 10k Hvar:

R1 def. Elena Bogdan 36 64 64
R2 def. Noppawan Lertcheewakarn 62 63
QF def. Naomi Broady def. 63 62
SF def. Chloe Babet 63 63

F vs. Tereza Mrzdea

Elena Bogdan is #9 in junior rank (with career high of #3) and Noppawan Lertcheewakarn is junior #4 (with career high of #1). Naomi is another young hope from Britain, she is at her career high atm.
This is second final of the year for Karolina, and she won the previous.
(She's also my age and played with my roommate when they were in juniors )
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 20th, 2009, 07:42 AM   #2
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Karolina Kosińska cheering thread

Karolina def. Tereza Mrdeža 6-4 6-3

That's Karo's 6th career ITF title and 2nd of the year. Congrats.
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 06:37 AM   #3
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute

Karolina is having in Makarska (50K) her best tournament in almost 2 years.

Q1: Nataša Zorić (SRB) 7-6(6) 7-6(4)
Q2: Tania Germanliewa (BUL) 6-1 2-6 6-2
Q3: Monika Kochanová (SVK) 6-3 6-4
R1: Constance Sibille (FRA) 6-0 6-0

Unfortunately now #1 seed Tatjana Malek (GER)
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 07:56 PM   #4
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She lost in the second round but what a great tournament for her

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2009, 04:57 AM   #5
country flag Pszczelny

Yes, this doesn't change the fact it was a great tournament for her.

Karolina was also in doubles final with Tereza Hladíková losing to Malek / Voráčová (1) 4-6 7-5 6-10
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 06:35 AM   #6
country flag Pszczelny

Sarajevo (25K)

R1: Karolina def. Nika Ožegović (CRO) (4) 6-1 6-4
R2: Karolina def. Doroteja Erić (SRB) (WC) 6-2 2-6 7-5
QF: Karolina def. Anja Prislan (SLO) (Q) 6-0 6-4

Well done
That's Karo's best tournament in over 3 years , when she was beaten in SF of 25K in Bari by Cornet.
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 09:45 PM   #7
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

http://torun.tv/portal.php?moves=true&pos=1224

TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 04:30 PM   #8
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Kosa won her 12th doubles ITF title in Katowice-Janów lat Saturday. There was cold: definitely NOT awesome to play tennis.
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 08:42 AM   #9
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 05:40 PM   #10
country flag Landon92

Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold

Karolina plays more and more WTA tournaments

FES
R1: def. Anne Priska Schaefer (WTA 1078) 6-1 6-0
R2: l. to Beatriz Garcia Vidagany (WTA 196) 5-7 3-6

WARSAW
R1: l. to Anna Korzeniak (WTA 249) 6-1 4-6 3-6

BASTAD
R1: def. Caroline Kallberg (WTA NR) 6-0 6-0
R2: def. Anna Piven (WTA 287) 6-4 6-2
R3: l. to Nuria Llagosterra Vives (WTA 161) 5-7 3-6

PRAGUE
R1: def. Lenka Jurikova (WTA 242) 7-6 7-5
R2: l. to Ksenia Pervak (WTA 103) 3-6 2-6

Now she plays in Copenhagen (Wozniacki Open), she defeated Ellen Allgurin (SWE, WTA NR) 7-5 6-1 - 16-years old but talented form Sweden and tommorrow will face against Portoroz-GOAT Anna Chakvetadze
Landon92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2010, 04:32 AM   #11
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

just read in Lagos thread she is retiring at the end of the year...She defeated Lara Rafful of Brazil 6-1,6-4 and will play Gail Brodsky of the USA.
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 11:44 AM   #12
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

$50,000+H Torun, doubles

R1: Kosińska/Zagórska (POL/POL) d. (4)Beygelzimer/Ivanova (UKR/RUS) 64 46 10-6

Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 02:48 PM   #13
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

German Bundesliga

Karolina Kosinska POL vs Michaela Pastikova CZE 26 57
Kosinska/Kania vs Majeric/Haidner 62 76

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 10:29 PM   #14
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

She disappeared from the rankings, played her last tournament in Iława 2011 and even switched off her official website which pretty much means she's over (I guess she'll keep playing National Championships though).
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote