Serena's 2011 Picture Thread - Page 131 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 28th, 2011, 06:06 PM   #1951
Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena's 2011 Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchie chick View Post
Chile! So am I the only one in the shade like a lil mofo? I might venture to Venus's subforum to get my clues on.
I just hope my edges stay intact during the time I stay there *pray to whoever God Venus don't pray to*
LOL Frenchie i cant with u and this foolishness
Kairi is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2011, 06:22 PM   #1952
country flag ExXotikal

ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Bon Vivant View Post
Late, as usual.
She was chopping down her bodyguard Davide Tomassoni, then she moved to Hank Kuehne, now shes fucking her trainer David Witt.

She has a history of taking advantage of the help. Now sip some real tea.
Damn the bish is having her reverse slavery on.
ExXotikal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 06:25 PM   #1953
country flag ExXotikal

ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute

BTW I ain't mad at Venus for once. David Witt is a sexy motherfucking. I would let him ride that coochie until the melanin rubs off on his dick.

Talking of dick, look at the dick report on Shannon Brown (Mo's husband) I read on LSA (MTO late ass posted it today on its website):
Quote:
We weren't some random people & this wasn't some random tryst. There was such a build up to this moment...looks, words, everything..we wanted it bad. We met up at the hotel where the opposing team stays while playing in my city...he opened the door all cool we had small talk watched a lil tv then came the,"So yea what was all that shit you been talkin?" I instantly just lost it internally I was nervous as hell...cause I didn't want this to be a failed mission cause I don't get it in like that & I hate wasting my goodies. Well he stood me up off the bed started kissing me...I almost died!!!
Clothes started hitting the floor around us then he stopped & went to the bathroom I jumped in the bed & took off my delicates. He came back dropped them & there it was...it was HUGE!!! Never in my life had I seen something that beautiful. He climbed on top of me & started kissing me all over he was saying something but I was too gone to here it. He started kissing all on my thighs and getting me hot playing with it teasing the shit out of me till I couldn't take anymore I told him just put it in already cause I can't take it anymore. He put it in and I swear I almost stopped breathing this rush just came all over me I felt like a virgin all over again. It hurt but in a good way I couldn't help but bite his shoulder as he started to stroke me slowly taking his time...at first. Then the sh*t talking started.

I thought I was handling it till he started pushing my legs back & he hit this spot that I never knew existed. I started running and he kept pulling me back until he just put all his weight on me so I couldn't move. He just stared me in my eyes and kept saying,"Look at me stop moving you said you wanted it...take it." I tried I did but his d*ck was just to powerful...that was "Daddy D*ck" in all its glory...at this very moment I realized I had never been d*cked down right before...and after this I would NEVER be the same.

I felt like I was in a dream until I heard,"Baby what you doin? You keep running from me. Let me f*ck you...or you want me to make love to you? Is that it? Just tell me." Then he kissed me like no one ever had before I could answer then flipped me over & got me from the back.

I collapsed at first but I couldn't let him win I had to throw it back no matter how much I couldn't take it. That man f*cked me till I couldn't take anymore....toe sucking, hair pulling, ass smacking. Well as you can see I was served & I will forever be hooked. No matter who I'm with I always think of that night. My night with Shannon Brown was what wet dreams are made of.
Pussy dripping, for real
ExXotikal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 06:54 PM   #1954
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reetard View Post
Ofcourse! this could be our AO signature! If you guys want matching avatars, just tell me which ones!
Since they allow .gif avatars, could you make a gif of her holding each of the 5 tropies?

Is that asking too much
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 06:58 PM   #1955
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

that was the idea i was gonna suggest heffa

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 08:20 PM   #1956
Miss Atomic Bomb
Legendary

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone supply me with 5 pictures (good quality!) of her with the trophy then?!

Miss Atomic Bomb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 11:18 PM   #1957
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by MrSerenaWilliams : Dec 28th, 2011 at 11:28 PM.
MrSerenaWilliams is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 12:00 AM   #1958
Miss Atomic Bomb
Legendary

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

Miss Atomic Bomb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 12:07 AM   #1959
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Incorrect file extension

edit: fixed it. Just changed the .jpg to .gif and VOILA!

Last edited by MrSerenaWilliams : Dec 29th, 2011 at 07:21 AM.
MrSerenaWilliams is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 01:56 AM   #1960
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchie chick View Post
BTW I ain't mad at Venus for once. David Witt is a sexy motherfucking. I would let him ride that coochie until the melanin rubs off on his dick.

Talking of dick, look at the dick report on Shannon Brown (Mo's husband) I read on LSA (MTO late ass posted it today on its website):

Pussy dripping, for real

Seriously? You make me miss Justice4All.
ampers& is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 05:32 AM   #1961
country flag Smitten

Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute

Frenchie.
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 04:15 AM   #1962
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ofcourse! this could be our AO signature! If you guys want matching avatars, just tell me which ones!
Quote:
Awesome! Thanks Brad!
I think I'll wait until the 1st to put it into effect,
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 12:39 AM   #1963
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation

Serena Williams arrives at Brisbane International airport.
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 12:45 AM   #1964
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

it's straight!!!!!! omg!!!!

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 12:49 AM   #1965
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank God! We all almost had a heart attack!
It's still sitting on her head like Venus's wigs but it's an improvement. Hopefully that's just her 18+ hour flight look though.
Closed Thread