Who is going? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 27th, 2011, 03:22 PM   #1
country flag Ivanovic_fan

Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of
Who is going?

I know it's too early, but I will count days back
So anyone
Finals Win/Lost
Singles : 0:0
Doubles : 2:8
Ivanovic_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 6th, 2011, 09:46 PM   #2
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who is going?

Maybe (this is not the order in the list)

Kvitova
Serena
Sharapova
Wozniacki
Azarenka
Janković
Radwanska
Clijsters
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 11:44 AM   #3
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian-tennis View Post
Maybe (this is not the order in the list)

Kvitova
Serena
Sharapova
Wozniacki
Azarenka
Janković
Radwanska
Clijsters
Thats more of a year end championships list, rather than a tournament of champions list
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 11:21 AM   #4
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe I.
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.

My Twitter
Banditoo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 04:08 PM   #5

Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of

Prices of tickets are ready

One day

From 4 to 10 Euro

Tickets for all days from 20 to 50 euro.

This prices will stay till end of February and after that they will became more expensive
Finals Win/Lost
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 10:47 AM   #6
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanovic_fan View Post
Prices of tickets are ready

One day

From 4 to 10 Euro

Tickets for all days from 20 to 50 euro.

This prices will stay till end of February and after that they will became more expensive
In Australia, tickets are 120 euros for grand slam quarter finals!
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 07:45 PM   #7

I bought my ticket for all-days, for best seats
It will be amazing
Finals Win/Lost
Old May 29th, 2012, 01:25 PM   #8
country flag chingching

I am not 100% sure what the format is because some say its Round Robin and some say its elimination.
The favourites for who makes it are:
Errani
Hantuchova
Kanepi
Schiavone
Barthel
Zheng
Arvidsson
Hsieh
Cibulkova
Kirilenko
Vinci
Pennetta
Cetkovska
Goerges
Petrova
etc.

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
Old May 31st, 2012, 10:16 AM   #9
country flag downiac

downiac is an unknown quantity at this point

chingching, is hsieh really a favourite, considering her ranking?
last year not even gajdosova in the 30's made the cut off

Last edited by downiac : May 31st, 2012 at 10:49 AM.
downiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 02:29 AM   #10
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by downiac View Post
chingching, is hsieh really a favourite, considering her ranking?
last year not even gajdosova in the 30's made the cut off
Sha has a chance. I had heard from someone that there would be 10 Players this year but that could be wrong. Also, Hsieh is on the rise and shows that can do damage (Flavia almost beat Angie and Hsieh led by a set and 4*-3. Also, this year will be weaker because the players who have won WTA titles like Babos, Bertens, Arruabarena-Vecina and Hsieh herself are quite lowly ranked, and Ivanovic seems intent on playing Fed Cup

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #11
country flag SpanishSuenos

SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all

Ivanovic will get a WC again. And again win it.

OFFICIAL HATER OF WOZNIACKI, AZARENKA AND SHARAPOVA!
SpanishSuenos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 02:42 AM   #12
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDeportivo View Post
Ivanovic will get a WC again. And again win it.
She would've received a lot of support since Serbia is near Bulgaria, but she most likely won't play Sofia this year since she has Fed Cup instead

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 11:58 AM   #13
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

I will be there for the Semis and final