Anybody into BOLLYWOOD movies? The colourful and vibrant YJHD is out:) - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 20th, 2011, 03:37 PM   #121
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation
Re: Anybody into BOLLYWOOD movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolshivank View Post
Poster above,Ra One suckssss!! Epic fail!
Only Kareena is watchable.

Btw SRK is a great actor but a bit overrated IMO.

He wasted 1500000000 Indian rupees on Ra One and he knew it sucked so advertised his ass off so people watch it and ITS PATHETIC!
On the contray... It made all the money spent and then some. I mean , SRK even gift some of the crew and cast BMWs
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 20th, 2011, 03:40 PM   #122
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti2001 View Post
On the contray... It made all the money spent and then some. I mean , SRK even gift some of the crew and cast BMWs
Don't believe everything you hear in the papers and magazines.
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Dinara Safina & Sania Mirza
Ashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 03:43 PM   #123
Veelieve!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi View Post
Don't believe everything you hear in the papers and magazines.
Meanwhile, it was Yash Raj who made him the romantic hero, and Karan Johan then took it to the extreme
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 03:45 PM   #124
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not saying that he has done anything ground breaking. My point is , he's trying to move away from the romantic hero that audiences fell in love with, yet he is being criticized As a non_Indian , I can tell you that he has a crazy ass following around the globe.. It's unbelivablely
He hasn't been very successful at these different roles. They haven't clicked. SRK needs to pay more attention to selecting the right scripts for his upcoming roles. No more pathetic movies with the likes of Farah Khan.( Thank God they aren't 'together' anymore, and had a falling out)

He's done way too many mediocre films for my liking.

He can afford to choose well and take his time.

I really can't judge how many Non-Indians love him. I mean people who aren't of ethnic Indian Origin.
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 03:47 PM   #125
country flag Ashi

Quote:
Meanwhile, it was Yash Raj who made him the romantic hero, and Karan Johan then took it to the extreme
Double Edged Sword.

With SRK people have very high expectations!

Because in the late 90's and early 2000's every film starring him was a hit at the B.O.
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 03:53 PM   #126
Veelieve!!!

Quote:
He hasn't been very successful at these different roles. They haven't clicked. SRK needs to pay more attention to selecting the right scripts for his upcoming roles. No more pathetic movies with the likes of Farah Khan.( Thank God they aren't 'together' anymore, and had a falling out)

He's done way too many mediocre films for my liking.

He can afford to choose well and take his time.

I really can't judge how many Non-Indians love him. I mean people who aren't of ethnic Indian Origin.
I'm taking about his fans in Australia, Germany, Russia , The Caribbean and the list goes on.. It's all about him for them and it started with DDLJ... It's simply amazing
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 03:57 PM   #127
country flag Ashi

He's great with people and has the best compering skills amongst the actors.
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 04:10 PM   #128
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

I'm into Shriya Saran. Does that count?

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 04:14 PM   #129
country flag Ashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
I'm into Shriya Saran. Does that count?

She's more Tollywood.
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 04:45 PM   #130
Veelieve!!!

Quote:
He's great with people and has the best compering skills amongst the actors.
Definitely Iwish he had done more films with Madhuri Dixit. To me he has the best chemistry with her. I just don't get the fuss about the paring with Kajol. To me it's more Karan Johar forcing it
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 02:53 PM   #131
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How is that possible? Did you get a refund?
Yes. I pestered the manager and I got a refund + 2 free tickets (But indeed I took the train to London just to watch RA One)

Don 2 is out NOW go and watch it guys

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 12:29 PM   #132
country flag McPie
Strictly Business

McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anybody into BOLLYWOOD movies? [DON 2 is OUT!]

no contest

The McFanPage | The McTwit | The McThread 4 | The McList on IMDb | The McTumblr | The McStagram
Proud Older Stepsister of Natasha Nicole, TF Transgender Female Lesbian Duo
McPie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 12:52 PM   #133
country flag Ashi

Piya! You are giving Shahrukh a bad name!
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 09:57 PM   #134
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

I quite like the film actually. There is a cameo of Hrithik Roshan in the film
predictable plots and twists, the songs are alright. Good film nonetheless (since I am a priyanka-tard)

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 02:55 AM   #135
country flag Ashi

Hrithik is in DON 2?
He & Farhan are good pals.