Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 21st, 2011, 04:20 PM   #736
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 21st, 2011, 04:47 PM   #737
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

^Nice photos. And nice that they had a screen with a picture from Wimbledon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
See my short report in the GM thread. Yes, very even and could have gone either way, Petra looked a bit rusty and tired and still not in top form. In Australia she'll be much better.
Thanks, I read what you said in GM.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 04:58 PM   #738
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Here it is in full size: http://sport.idnes.cz/foto.aspx?r=te...512_405311.jpg
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 05:11 PM   #739
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pics from the iSport.cz Newsroom Paulmara.

And please guys, if we're going to post any of these on GM, let it be the most flattering (from the very 1st/top down, i.Sport.cz pics 1,3-6,8-10, 12) as of this writing.

Yes. Most of them look good. And none look bad. I get it. But you know how those creeps are over there. Some tried to make a big deal out of Petra's third practice match back during the Czech League yesterday. Lol

PS: Very nice pic from Yazoo.C, with Petra holding the large Champagne Cup, "Ahem "I meant the trophy. Lol
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 05:36 PM   #740
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Nice pics from the iSport.cz Newsroom Paulmara.
And please guys, if we're going to post any of these on GM, let it be the most flattering (from the very 1st/top down, i.Sport.cz pics 1,3-6,8-10, 12) as of this writing.

Yes. Most of them look good. And none look bad. I get it. But you know how those creeps are over there. Some tried to make a big deal out of Petra's third practice match back during the Czech League yesterday. Lol
Done! Not sure if I posted the exact ones you said but the good ones (They were all nice though).
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 07:44 PM   #741
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, you did Yazoo.C

Thanks
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 10:21 PM   #742
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 10:31 PM   #743
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Old Dec 21st, 2011, 10:39 PM   #744
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Queen Petra!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post
Looking good, perfect hair and make-up and stylish dress too.
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 10:43 PM   #745
country flag TimeyWimey

Old Dec 21st, 2011, 11:11 PM   #746
country flag Excelscior

Wow!

Nice pics.

But why does Adam always have to look so much like, Ahem, a 17 yr old in every pic? SMH/LOL.

I know; because he is! But couldn't he be a mature looking one? Lol.

You know I'm going to put some of these pics on GM (if Yazoo or some else doesn't beat me first). Lol
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 11:52 PM   #747
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Wilson have updated their website (Petra pictured with the Steam Racquet), but not the description yet.

http://www.wilson.com/en-us/tennis/p...petra-kvitova/

Also that might be her AO outfit.
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 12:00 AM   #748
country flag Excelscior

Uhm.

Sexy Sweaty Petra!

I like it!

Thanks Yazoo.C (and Wilson).
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 09:22 AM   #749
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

She was totally sweet and humble throughout the evening. And very classy.
Congrats Petra!
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 09:28 AM   #750
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
Wilson have updated their website (Petra pictured with the Steam Racquet), but not the description yet.

http://www.wilson.com/en-us/tennis/p...petra-kvitova/

Also that might be her AO outfit.
Great photo, but Wilson should definitely update the information that goes with the article.

Is it just me, or is she holding the racquet a bit like a baseball bat?
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote