~Ana's articles~ - Page 204 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 13th, 2011, 03:57 PM   #3046
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Let's hope that there will be some photos from that event...
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 13th, 2011, 06:22 PM   #3047
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
Part of Nigel's interview (Vecernje Novosti, "I'll get back Ana to the top")

- Ana waited a year and a half to work with Nigel (due to his obligations in LTA),

- She hired a physio after Luxembourg and he will be with her in Australia during the off
season, to help her. New team will focus on taking care of Ana's health to avoid re-injury,

- Goal is to get her back to the top 10( in the 2nd part of the season), to end 2012 in top 8
and qualify for Istanbul,

- Olympics are very important to them, they are optimistic about tournaments in Australia since
she has no points to defend, and they expect good results on clay too,

- Progress is evident but there is no room for euphoria, the real work is in front of Ana, she
knows that. It was very encouraging for Nigel to see how well Ana played against Vera and
Kuzzy. He thinks she should play like that in the future. Part of his job is to remind Ana
that she won a GS and already beat top players in the past,

-Nigel spent some time in Belgrade before going to Bali: " They spoiled me (Ana and her
parents),they took me everywhere. I felt like i was going to explode, because i ate and drank
so much".
I have said this so many times and I have to say it again: I love Nigel!
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 06:28 PM   #3048
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Let's hear from all Ana's fans!
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 06:34 PM   #3049
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Well, so far it looks like it was well worth waiting for Nigel.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 11:07 AM   #3050
country flag Tweedle

Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry, a bit off topic, but Novak was asked a few fan questions in an interview at the World Tour Finals and this was one of them:

Quote:
Q: Tell me a name of the WTA player that you would like to play mixed doubles, but not our players, Ana Ivanovic or Jelena Jankovic.

ND: Ana Ivanovic

Q: But not them...

ND: Only with Ana.
Awww he's secretly in love with her
Tweedle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 11:56 AM   #3051
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweedle View Post
Sorry, a bit off topic, but Novak was asked a few fan questions in an interview at the World Tour Finals and this was one of them:

Awww he's secretly in love with her
I heard it yesterday.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 08:57 PM   #3052
country flag Nena_xxx

^ Me too. I saw his interview. It was super sweet from him.
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 02:11 PM   #3053
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.sports.ru/tennis/132037273.html

Ana Ivanovic: I want a big family, with at least three kids
Super Dave is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 07:54 PM   #3054
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

From SKY SPORTS, "Here come the girls" :

Qid you manage to relax and enjoy some time off ?

A: I did, thanks. I was with my boyfriend Adam Scott at two of his golf tournaments. The
President's Cup in Melbourne was a lot of fun, because player's partners were really made to
feel like we were part of the team. It was both relaxing and exciting at the same time -
relaxing because i could forget about tennis, and exciting because it was a serious
competition.

Q: You must be in the middle of your pre-season training by now. Can you tell me about your
daily regime?

A: As always, i started with fitness only: usually two sessions a day, one cardio and one
weights session. In the beginning we were working on muscle growth, but then we moved onto
increasing my strength.

Q: What other activities, aside from tennis, have you been doing ?

A: We've been taking full advantage of the beautiful surroundings in Australia! We are outdoors
every day. So far i have been running along the coast of Queensland, "stair climbing" to the
top of amazing views, stand-up paddling in the rivers, surfing at the beach, circuit-
training in the parks...I also did some surf life-saving activities at the beach. Now when i
list everything, it doesn't sound so hard.
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 07:13 PM   #3055
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ana Ivanovic lands Mr Right, Adam Scott, on and off the court

RICH? Tick. Famous? Tick. Handsome? Tick. Outrageously talented? Tick. His pedigree is the bane of every average bloke, but that's not what netted Australian golf star Adam Scott the most gorgeous girl in tennis.

For Serbian stunner Ana Ivanovic, it's the little things Scott does away from the gala dinners and red carpet that have courted her a second time.

"I like the relaxed, laid-back Australian mentality," Ivanovic confessed. "And I also feel like he's very helpful around the house.

"When we're together he offers to do things and help - much more than Serbian men would.

"He hasn't cooked yet ... but he has promised to make me a dish."

Ivanovic and Scott resumed their relationship this year to re-claim the undisputed crown of sport's most glamorous couple.

According to Ivanovic, their break-up was a chance to re-focus on their careers.

"It was tough times for both of us," she said.

"Sometimes you need time apart to figure things out. We felt there was so much more we could achieve with our careers.

"In the end, it has all been for the good. It has been really nice for both of us."

But deciding on Mr Right hasn't been the only challenge in Ivanovic's life.

She's also spent most of her career searching for a right-hand man to inspire the form that took her to world No.1 three years ago.

Ivanovic's subsequent struggle with injury and mental demons has seen her flick through several coaches before settling on British guru Nigel Sears in July.

She and Scott rekindled their romance around the same time, and Ivanovic - now ranked No.22 - this week declared she has not felt as comfortable since notching her lone grand slam triumph at the 2008 French Open.

"This might be the first time I've felt good since I became world No.1," she said.

"When that happened, I was really motivated and inspired to stay there. Then I went through a really tough patch with injury and some bad losses.

"That played on my mind and I lost my way a little bit ... probably more than a little bit."

Ivanovic suffered from analysis paralysis - a condition common to sports stars who heed the advice of every well-wisher rather than a single wise head.

The 24-year-old is now confident Sears, the former women's head coach at the Lawn Tennis Association, can fulfil that vital role.

"I went to a lot of people for advice and tried to listen to them all, but sometimes it was the wrong advice," she said. "Everyone had my best interests at heart, but it doesn't all work.

"I just spent too much time thinking and talking about the best way to approach getting back to the top. There have been lots of moments when I was trying too hard.

"Looking back, it would've been better to just take a month off and get away from it all rather than try over and over and over again.

"All you can do is learn and realise from your mistakes. I've also done many good things and I can't let myself forget about those.

"I really feel now that with Nigel, with his trust and commitment, I can get there."

After claiming her first title of 2011 at the season's final event in Bali, she slipped into her off-season alongside Scott in Australia with a little more pride.

Renowned for her jaw-dropping photo shoots and fashion spreads, Ivanovic admitted that she had felt guilty posing for the paparazzi whenever her on-court form dipped.

"I want to be recognised for what I do in tennis," she said.

"The photo shoots and fashion are fun, but they are definitely not my priority.

"I actually find that if I'm not playing well, I feel like I don't deserve to be in the public eye."

Ivanovic clearly didn't feel that way at last month's Presidents Cup golf tournament in Melbourne, where she publicly cheered on Scott while in town visiting second cousins in suburban Mentone.

She has since been training alongside Scott on the Sunshine Coast in preparation for next month's Apia Sydney International, which is followed by the Australian Open at Melbourne Park.

"Adam has been really helpful for me," she said. "In the last few years we've both been through a lot and he's now getting back to the top.

"He can help me with advice and support to get where I want to be."
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/go...-1226224731197
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 10:22 PM   #3056
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

Jebi ga, Ana...

Znam da novinari izvrću tvoje reči da bi prodali priču, ali i ti im dušo, pomažeš svesrdno.
Znaš,kad prođe tvoj drugi medeni mesec, pa dođeš sebi...kad prođe priča o plažama, večnoj ljubavi, sportu, uspehu, modi, prijateljima i hrani...kad se ogoliš do kraja - doći ćeš do sebe, do toga ko si i odakle si.

Stidiš se svoje zemlje? Srbija je zemlja trećeg sveta, a ti je posetiš 2 puta godišnje...i muka ti je. Bar tako pričaš Švajcarcima u svakom jebenom intervjuu...gnjavimo te, ne damo ti da živiš, ljudi ti dele savete na ulici, dobacuju...stoka jedna. Sviraju ti dok voziš auto, hoće da se slikaju sa tobom, glupi Srbi- ne umeju da cene privatnost,kao neki drugi, bolji narodi.

A u Melburnu šetaš 10 sati na kiši i staješ da svakom daš autogram...profesionalac. Jebeš zdravlje, treba da se dokažeš Australijancima. Vole te oni, pišu o tebi i o "sultanu svinga"...dok ga ne pozove bivša riba...A kad mu dosadiš pa te zameni novim modelom, nekom 21-godišnjom Šveđankom - bebisiterkom, opet će te "Bleacher Report" staviti na listu "25 bivših devojaka, šutnutih kao jučerašnje đubre".

Nemaju Srbi kojih se stidiš ništa od tvoje slave i para...to je tvoje, ti si ih zaradila. Sve što mi imamo je zadovoljstvo što je neko tamo, daleko, uspeo i spasio se ove bede i jada. Ja bar osećam sreću kad god vidim srpsku zastavu pored tvog imena...i to je sve .Uvek ću ti biti zahvalan za našu himnu u Parizu 2008-e. Uvek. Ali ako ne možeš da kažeš nešto lepo o Srbiji,onda ćuti. I to je bolje od ovog sranja. Dosta nam je inflacije, poskupljenja, laži političara i gladi. Dosta nam je lažnog patriotizma, najskupljeg autogasa u Evropi i preko 1,6 miliona siromašnih i nepismenih.

Ko bi predstavljao takvu Srbiju? Razumem te...ali nisi ti zbog Srba završila u emisiji "E", niti bila glavna sprdnja u teniskim krugovima pre 2 godine. Nisu te Srbi prevarili,iskoristili i šutnuli.Jebi ga, mi ovde bar plaćamo porez...Šta znaš ti o Srbiji, otišla si odavno,a kad dođeš, dovedu ti decu iz dobro držećih porodica pa ih predstave kao najbolje đake. Ljudi sa diplomom rade za 4900 evra godišnje,a ti dobiješ 5200$ za poraz u prvom kolu Stanforda.

A Adam usisava,ha? I pere veš. Ne zaudara na znoj kao prosečni Srbin. Znaš šta pričaju za nas napolju: ubice, silovatelji, varvari, kriminalci...što kažu braća Hrvati- "Srbi su narod sa genetskim predispozicijama za zločin"...i neće da kuvaju ručak i bacaju đubre...Pa kako ćeš da predstavljaš takav narod ? Koji narod? Ove kulturne Srbe, sa diplomom, koji su bili napolju ili onih 76% koji nikad nisu napustili zemlju? Hoćeš li da predstavljaš ovu decu sa Kosova koju su doveli u Beograd da ljube ikone u hramu SV.Save i mole Boga da ih spasi od metaka? Kad ćeš njih da upoznaš?

U julu ćeš doći,da nam ,onako, na TV-u kažeš ,kako si ponosna što predstavljaš svoju zemlju na Olimpijadi i ceo srpski narod...koji veruje u čuda, u Boga, u tebe i Noleta,u kosmičku pravdu. Za ovaj narod ti nisi "close friend" i "parner", narod te neće menjati za neku kurvu iz Holivuda ili anonimnu Brazilku koja je pristala da bude u pozadini dok ne počne tvoja teniska sezona.Ovaj narod te neće iskoristiti kao glavnu atrakciju na golf turniru,koja treba da skrene pažnju ljudi sa velikog skandala. Ova zemlja nema golf turnir...

Znamo mi da nikad nećeš živeti ovde, da se nećeš udati za Srbina, da voliš bogate i slavne,da si suviše dobra za ovu zemlju. I baš zato te molim, Ana...u ime onih miliona Srba koji te vole,koji te poštuju,kojima si jedino svetlo u ovoj crnoj rupi -ćuti...samo ćuti...i budi srećna. Onako kako 6,8 miliona nekulturnih,primitivnih i lenjih Srba nikad neće biti. Odigraj bar ovo kao pravi br.1!

Jebi ga,Ana...baš onako,jebi ga!
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 10:25 PM   #3057
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtos7 View Post
That is too cute .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 11:22 PM   #3058
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Jebi ga, Ana...

Znam da novinari izvrću tvoje reči da bi prodali priču, ali i ti im dušo, pomažeš svesrdno.
Znaš,kad prođe tvoj drugi medeni mesec, pa dođeš sebi...kad prođe priča o plažama, večnoj ljubavi, sportu, uspehu, modi, prijateljima i hrani...kad se ogoliš do kraja - doći ćeš do sebe, do toga ko si i odakle si.

Stidiš se svoje zemlje? Srbija je zemlja trećeg sveta, a ti je posetiš 2 puta godišnje...i muka ti je. Bar tako pričaš Švajcarcima u svakom jebenom intervjuu...gnjavimo te, ne damo ti da živiš, ljudi ti dele savete na ulici, dobacuju...stoka jedna. Sviraju ti dok voziš auto, hoće da se slikaju sa tobom, glupi Srbi- ne umeju da cene privatnost,kao neki drugi, bolji narodi.

A u Melburnu šetaš 10 sati na kiši i staješ da svakom daš autogram...profesionalac. Jebeš zdravlje, treba da se dokažeš Australijancima. Vole te oni, pišu o tebi i o "sultanu svinga"...dok ga ne pozove bivša riba...A kad mu dosadiš pa te zameni novim modelom, nekom 21-godišnjom Šveđankom - bebisiterkom, opet će te "Bleacher Report" staviti na listu "25 bivših devojaka, šutnutih kao jučerašnje đubre".

Nemaju Srbi kojih se stidiš ništa od tvoje slave i para...to je tvoje, ti si ih zaradila. Sve što mi imamo je zadovoljstvo što je neko tamo, daleko, uspeo i spasio se ove bede i jada. Ja bar osećam sreću kad god vidim srpsku zastavu pored tvog imena...i to je sve .Uvek ću ti biti zahvalan za našu himnu u Parizu 2008-e. Uvek. Ali ako ne možeš da kažeš nešto lepo o Srbiji,onda ćuti. I to je bolje od ovog sranja. Dosta nam je inflacije, poskupljenja, laži političara i gladi. Dosta nam je lažnog patriotizma, najskupljeg autogasa u Evropi i preko 1,6 miliona siromašnih i nepismenih.

Ko bi predstavljao takvu Srbiju? Razumem te...ali nisi ti zbog Srba završila u emisiji "E", niti bila glavna sprdnja u teniskim krugovima pre 2 godine. Nisu te Srbi prevarili,iskoristili i šutnuli.Jebi ga, mi ovde bar plaćamo porez...Šta znaš ti o Srbiji, otišla si odavno,a kad dođeš, dovedu ti decu iz dobro držećih porodica pa ih predstave kao najbolje đake. Ljudi sa diplomom rade za 4900 evra godišnje,a ti dobiješ 5200$ za poraz u prvom kolu Stanforda.

A Adam usisava,ha? I pere veš. Ne zaudara na znoj kao prosečni Srbin. Znaš šta pričaju za nas napolju: ubice, silovatelji, varvari, kriminalci...što kažu braća Hrvati- "Srbi su narod sa genetskim predispozicijama za zločin"...i neće da kuvaju ručak i bacaju đubre...Pa kako ćeš da predstavljaš takav narod ? Koji narod? Ove kulturne Srbe, sa diplomom, koji su bili napolju ili onih 76% koji nikad nisu napustili zemlju? Hoćeš li da predstavljaš ovu decu sa Kosova koju su doveli u Beograd da ljube ikone u hramu SV.Save i mole Boga da ih spasi od metaka? Kad ćeš njih da upoznaš?

U julu ćeš doći,da nam ,onako, na TV-u kažeš ,kako si ponosna što predstavljaš svoju zemlju na Olimpijadi i ceo srpski narod...koji veruje u čuda, u Boga, u tebe i Noleta,u kosmičku pravdu. Za ovaj narod ti nisi "close friend" i "parner", narod te neće menjati za neku kurvu iz Holivuda ili anonimnu Brazilku koja je pristala da bude u pozadini dok ne počne tvoja teniska sezona.Ovaj narod te neće iskoristiti kao glavnu atrakciju na golf turniru,koja treba da skrene pažnju ljudi sa velikog skandala. Ova zemlja nema golf turnir...

Znamo mi da nikad nećeš živeti ovde, da se nećeš udati za Srbina, da voliš bogate i slavne,da si suviše dobra za ovu zemlju. I baš zato te molim, Ana...u ime onih miliona Srba koji te vole,koji te poštuju,kojima si jedino svetlo u ovoj crnoj rupi -ćuti...samo ćuti...i budi srećna. Onako kako 6,8 miliona nekulturnih,primitivnih i lenjih Srba nikad neće biti. Odigraj bar ovo kao pravi br.1!

Ja ne verujem da se ona stidi Srbije ili da ima ne znam koliko negativno mišljenje o svojoj zemlji i ljudima iz svoje zemlje. Ali definitivno mislim da ponekad ne zna šta treba da kaže, a šta ne i da u ovakvim intervjuima zvuči kao tipična glupača. I veoma je glupo što generalizuje. Možda su srpski muškarci u njenom okruženju drvoseče, ali nisu svi takvi. Da nisam pročitala tvoj komentar, ne bih ni pogledala članak... Bolje da nisam... Kao insert iz neke loše sapunice, sladunjave i retardirane.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 12:04 AM   #3059
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Jebi ga, Ana...

Mislim da si ovim komentarom kupio mnoge ljude koji su ga procitali, a svakako si ga od srca sastavio i ostavio 'nama na cast'. Ja se ne bih slozio sa tobom na nekoliko kljucnih mesta, ali ti bar imas izgradjeno misljenje i zelis to da podelis sa drugima. Mislim da nemas razloga toliko da se zestis, kao i da je ta prica o siromasnima, nepismenima i brojkama koje ih prate prilicno dosadila i nema nikakvog efekta. Da si se na bilo sta drugo pozvao, pa da mi i promenis nesto u razmisljanju o ovom problemu. Ja samo zelim da Ana sl. godine ode na Olimpijadu, osim toga i meni se dopada Australija, a i himna iz Pariza ce me uvek dirnuti vec na pomen. Doprineo si temi komentarom, od mene jedno veliko hvala.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 12:39 AM   #3060
country flag Cajka

Does anyone agree that we should open a special thread for posts in Serbian?
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!