Pictures of Sabine - Page 84 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 16th, 2011, 05:44 PM   #1246
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhcpig View Post
Hey fhcpig, the links don't work from this webpage, but they worked from your twitter, that's why the one pic is visible (for us??).
May I ask... I thought Twitter doesn't work in China, but it works for you?
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 16th, 2011, 08:15 PM   #1247
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Thank you for that pics! It's nice to see that she has fun
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 10:00 PM   #1248
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhcpig View Post
There are too many pics to post,I collect them into this album
http://tieba.baidu.com/f/tupian/albu...AB%D3%A2%C8%FC
Nice galleries on that page! Thx!

Too bad, that for me, the site took ages to load!

BTW... what was going on in that pic??

Last edited by hankmoody : Dec 17th, 2011 at 11:11 PM.
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 02:45 AM   #1249
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Hey fhcpig, the links don't work from this webpage, but they worked from your twitter, that's why the one pic is visible (for us??).
May I ask... I thought Twitter doesn't work in China, but it works for you?
Yes,both Facebook and Twitter are blocked here,but I bought a VPN account of US ip address,that's why I could log in Facebook,Twitter,YouTube and google.com
I think I should upload these pics on my Facebook page,let me try.....
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 03:03 AM   #1250
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

works?
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 03:56 AM   #1251
country flag fhcpig

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...4524019&type=3
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 08:39 AM   #1252
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Yup, very nice they are too.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 10:52 AM   #1253
country flag tic626

tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice tic626 is just really nice

http://www.tiyuba.net/live/sports/cctv5.html#; live stream from China CCTV5. They're starting right now
tic626 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 12:12 PM   #1254
country flag kapociak

kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all kapociak is a name known to all

Stream not found Is it over?
kapociak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 12:28 PM   #1255
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

WAs working for me...
Yes, it's over now. As expected Li won in two sets. Only saw the second set. Went to a tie break. I "commented" on it at at @mojobackhand.

Is the first doubles right now?
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 01:05 PM   #1256
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Aww noooooo..............Sabine is slumping (if you believe some on the GM page !!!)

Thankfully...exhos are just that - exhos, not real matches!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 01:39 PM   #1257
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

I only hope Sabine treated this match by a good training

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 02:24 PM   #1258
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Aww noooooo..............Sabine is slumping (if you believe some on the GM page !!!)

Thankfully...exhos are just that - exhos, not real matches!
LOL. She had to hit all those UE. Only way to beat Li and avoid more poisoning.
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 11:17 PM   #1259
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Pics from yesterday`s matches:

hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 11:20 PM   #1260
country flag kiki24

kiki24 is just really nice kiki24 is just really nice kiki24 is just really nice kiki24 is just really nice kiki24 is just really nice kiki24 is just really nice kiki24 is just really nice kiki24 is just really nice kiki24 is just really nice kiki24 is just really nice kiki24 is just really nice

That exhibition tournament in China looks like great fun! Here's a write-up and some great quotes from the players (with photos from the matches and press conference!)

Sampras, Moya, Lisicki Join Li Na for Exhibition Tournament in China http://www.tennisgrandstand.com/archives/11412
kiki24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote