December Showdown & AO WC Playoff - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 11th, 2011, 07:38 AM   #421
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute
Re: December Showdown & AO WC Playoff

I hadn't even heard of her before she made it into the Q-Draw at the Bendigo $25K. The past few weeks must be giving her a lot of confidence...
Advertisement

Old Dec 11th, 2011, 09:04 AM   #422
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

^ Same here. Never heard of her before Bendigo. She's a solid little player. I'll be looking out for her in future.

Congrats to Ash Disappointed for Liv, but hopefully she'll get a wildcard as reward for a solid season. Improved her ranking quite a bit compared to this time last year.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 09:07 AM   #423
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Also, quite hard to believe that Ash is younger than both finalists in the 16s event. She's something else..
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 12:01 PM   #424
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

^^

!!

Fantastic win today Ash, only got to see a little bit of the stream today but I think she has proved what TS and I were discussing earlier in the week. I'm excited to see where her game and rank is in 12 months time!! Good luck in the main draw

Liv a good week and no doubt deserves a main draw wildcard. She did everything I was hoping she would this Pro Circuit - won 2 x 25ks, went 25-6 in win-loss and performed consistenly since September. She is to be commended for her commitment and hard work. She has few points to defend through to the start of April so here's hoping she can push inside the top 150 again by then
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 01:22 AM   #425
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

12s Third Round:

Seone Mendez NSW [1] d Somer Dalla-Bona QLD 6-2 6-0
Jaimee Fourlis VIC [9] d Jeanette Lin SA [8] 7-5 6-0

Destanee Aiava VIC [3] d Zhao Lee CHN [16] 6-3 6-2
Renee Mcbryde NSW [12] d Kyra Yap QLD [7] 6-4 6-2

Alexandra Bozovic NSW [10] d Lana Popovich NZL 6-1 6-1
Qian Hui Tang CHN d Aleksa Cveticanin QLD [4] 4-6 7-6(4) 6-4

Monique Belovukovic NSW [5] d Daniela Kovacevic QLD 7-6(4) 6-4
Petra Hule SA [15] d Julia Makridis VIC [2] 6-2 6-1
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 01:26 AM   #426
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

It's a shame Mendez and Aiava got drawn in the same half, they would have been the two finalists for sure.
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 02:18 AM   #427
country flag Dani12

12s Quarter Final:

Seone Mendez NSW [1] d Jaimee Fourlis VIC [9] 6-1 6-0
Destanee Aiava VIC [3] d Renee Mcbryde NSW [12] 6-1 6-0

Alexandra Bozovic NSW [10] d Qian Hui Tang CHN w.o.
Petra Hule SA [15] d Monique Belovukovic NSW [5] 6-3 6-3
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 02:19 AM   #428
country flag Dani12

Both Mendez and Aiava have lost 7 games this whole tournament, going to be interesting. I'll give the edge to Aiava considering her exploits in 14s.
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 05:17 AM   #429
country flag Dani12

12s Semi Finals:

Destanee Aiava VIC [3] d Seone Mendez NSW [1] 6-2 6-4
Petra Hule SA [15] d Alexandra Bozovic NSW [10] 6-3 6-2
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 10:59 PM   #430
country flag Dani12

12s Final:

Destanee Aiava VIC [3] d Petra Hule SA [15] 6-1 6-1

Amazing! And to think she could still be playing 12s next year.
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 12:52 AM   #431
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

I used to run a kids weekly comp which Seone Mendez was a part of. Glad to see she has kept it up! Lovely girl with a lovely family.