Pictures of Sabine - Page 83 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 13th, 2011, 11:08 PM   #1231
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
The fun pic is probably from Petko. Think she posted it on Twitter.

Oh, Sabine kinda looks exhausted in the last pic.
Probably the jetlag and the food poisoning, right?
True, she really looks quite pale and sick here!
Already thought so when I saw the pic of her walking on court in Linz...

But still quite cute.
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 14th, 2011, 05:19 AM   #1232
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Yeah she didn't look too well, but the expression on her face there is really cute

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!

DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA Australian Open Runner Up 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 11:58 PM   #1233
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Here you can find some more pictures of the Audi Generation Award.

http://www.generationen.de/index.php..._id=83&clang=0

Unfortunately they are very LQ!

Plus: In the category "Pressespiegel" there is a PDF with all the german Newspaper and Yellow-Press articles about the award.
(In a bad quality)
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 02:19 PM   #1234
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Didn't know where else to drop this...

AO kit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
More Nike

And some other stuff (maybe for Lucie/Sabine)

Hope she wears the pink.
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 11:39 PM   #1235
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
Didn't know where else to drop this...

AO kit?

Hope she wears the pink.
Didn't she say something about yellow?? (don't know anymore where or if I'm right at all)
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 07:53 AM   #1236
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

Sabine in Wuhan China
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1324505298
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 08:26 AM   #1237

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhcpig View Post
Thanx! I'll post the pics, ok?

So verstrubbelt! Finde ich irgendwie sehr sympathisch, dass sie so uneitel ist.
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 09:49 AM   #1238

Oh, the links don't work... let's try this. Great pics, fhcpig!
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 10:06 AM   #1239
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Yes, she favoured yellow in a recent article. But she clearly likes red, at least off court!

Have fun in China Sabine, & the result DOESN'T MATTER!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 11:53 AM   #1240
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanx! I'll post the pics, ok?

So verstrubbelt! Finde ich irgendwie sehr sympathisch, dass sie so uneitel ist.
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 11:56 AM   #1241
country flag fhcpig

Quote:
Oh, the links don't work... let's try this. Great pics, fhcpig!
I'm in China,I'll try to post more pics of Sabine
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 12:05 PM   #1242

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Didn't she say something about yellow?? (don't know anymore where or if I'm right at all)
Don't know. But yellow would be great too. It would really go nicely with the amazing blue courts at Melbourne Park.
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 12:55 PM   #1243
country flag fhcpig

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1327028328
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 01:23 PM   #1244

The pics don't work for me... Someone mind uploading to imageshack or another site?
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 04:00 PM   #1245
country flag fhcpig

There are too many pics to post,I collect them into this album
http://tieba.baidu.com/f/tupian/albu...AB%D3%A2%C8%FC