Irina Khromacheva becoming Belgian? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 15th, 2011, 10:25 AM   #1
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute
Irina Khromacheva becoming Belgian?

Apparently Irina Khromacheva, current number one in juniors and WTA-338, is thinking of becoming Belgian.

More info here (in Dutch): http://sport.be.msn.com/nl/tennis/th...icle_ID=553349

Would be good news for the future of Belgian tennis
Emiel Goelen is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 15th, 2011, 12:32 PM   #2
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of
Re: Irina Khromacheva becoming Belgian?

Damn yes! At least it's not Putintseva or Gavrilova I hope it's true
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 01:19 PM   #3

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

I knew she was training at Justine's academy but I didn't know there were plans to become Belgian.

With Alison close to top 200, Anso hopefully coming back strong from her injury, Tammy who seems to have finally found her best form again and then maybe Irina, we could have a brighter future for Belgian tennis than we expected
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 01:35 PM   #4
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

You should post this in "general messages" or in her thread, i want to see the reaction of her fans
I can't really read the article because the traduction is bad but it seems she wants that quickly

And yes, a really good future is coming with those girls, no doubt on it for me
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 01:49 PM   #5
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

This must be a joke
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 02:20 PM   #6
country flag Sam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
This must be a joke
Well from this website, it's probably not
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 02:26 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam. View Post
I can't really read the article because the traduction is bad but it seems she wants that quickly
I'll summarize the article!

Khromacheva has been living in Namur in Belgium for three years now, together with her mother, as she used to train in Justine's Sixth Sense Academy. Carlos Rodriguez has moved to China, however, so the academy in Belgium is not doing so much anymore. Khromacheva therefore started training at VTV (Flemish tennis federation) in Wilrijk, and she's now working with Wim Fisette (ex-coach of Kim Clijsters).

At VTV they are willing to help her to go through a quick procedure to get the Belgian nationality (of course they are willing, it's not like we have that much talent here ), but they say the initiative should come from Khromacheva.

So far no official news, but Fisette states he hopes to get a contract for the 2012 season. I think this implies that more news about her possible change of nationality should follow soon!
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 02:30 PM   #8
country flag T_P

T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of

Damn, that would be awesome! She's an amazing talent and by far my favourite junior player.
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 01:30 PM   #9
country flag Sam.

Thanks for the traduction
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 01:38 PM   #10
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

There's another article:

http://hetnieuwsblad.be/article/deta...cleid=243JMPT9
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 06:40 AM   #11
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute

Link not working.

http://hetnieuwsblad.be/article/deta...cleid=243JMPT9 should be right.

Doesn't really say much more than the MSN article, but has some quotes from Fissette.
yet the weakest one still

twitter
Håkon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 08:26 PM   #12
country flag Sam.

Irina Khromacheva
@isabelleanneet if i practice for the moment 3,5 years in Belgium,its not mean that i want to change.For the moment not.I'm Russian
18 Déc

Irina Khromacheva
@isabelleanneet but for sure anyone know what will be in the future.
18 Déc

Too bad but even if she stays russian, she can count me like a "fan", i will be happy when she won. I really like her game from the final against Barty ^^

Last edited by Sam. : Dec 22nd, 2011 at 04:29 AM.
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #13
country flag Powerzorro

Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all

Interview with her coach Wim Fissette: http://www.belgischetennisvrouwen.be...een-prioriteit
Powerzorro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 05:55 AM   #14
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

What did he say?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 07:15 AM   #15
country flag Sam.

The traduction is bad for me but from what i can read that's not a priority but that should happen..