Vivien Juhaszova - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2011, 08:15 AM   #61
Michaelangelo

Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all
Re: Vivien Juhaszova

$10,000 Nis (Serbia), clay

Singles:
1R Vivien JUHASZOVA (SVK) (3) defeated Julia STAMATOVA (BUL) 6-2 6-4
2R Vivien JUHASZOVA (SVK) (3) defeated Ema MIKULCIC (CRO) 6-7(5) 6-4 6-2
QF Vivien JUHASZOVA (SVK) (3) defeated Lina LILEIKITE (LAT) 6-1 6-1(1)
SF Vivien JUHASZOVA (SVK) (3) defeated Saska GAVRILOVSKA (SRB) 6-1 6-2
FR Ana JOVANOVIC (SRB) (1) defeated Vivien JUHASZOVA (SVK) (3) 6-3 7-6(4)

Doubles:
1R BORECKA (CZE) / JUHASZOVA (SVK) (3) BYE
QF BORECKA (CZE) / JUHASZOVA (SVK) (3) defeated ADAMOVIC (SRB) / NOVCIC (SRB) 7-6(0) 6-1
SF BORECKA (CZE) / JUHASZOVA (SVK) (3) defeated JOVANOVIC (SRB) / MARINKOVIC (GBR) 6-4 6-0
FR BORECKA (CZE) / JUHASZOVA (SVK) (3) defeated KLEPIC (CRO) / KOSTIC (SRB) 7-6(7) 6-3
Michaelangelo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 13th, 2011, 09:33 AM   #62
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

What a very sad thing happened with Vivien this year!

Priateľka Urbánka Vivien Juhászová: Po nehode mi ukázali jeho fotku!

Google translate:

Vivien Juhaszova copes with the tragedy of his friend on the courts in a tournament in Prerov.

Slovak tennis player Vivien Juhaszova (17) thus seeks to dispel the idea that her friend, the talented Czech player Radim Urbanek (20) on Friday, apparently tried to commit suicide on the rails in Prostejov. His body doráňané identified in a police photo!

When Radim collided Friday evening train on the railway line from the Prostějova Kostelec to falsely accuse, she thought that somewhere talking with his roommate Adam Pavláskom, friends of the Czech Petra Kvitova unit.

On Saturday morning, but Vivien experienced a shock. It contacted the police, according to photos from the site of the accident identified the seriously injured Radim!

"I saw one picture and got to know him," it quoted a source from Vivien Prostějov tennis complex.

Urbanek suffered serious head injuries and chest and still lies comatose in a hospital in Olomouc. Parents Radim collapsed after the tragedy. Vivien, who walks with Radim year and a half, disperses the shock of the tragedy of tennis.

"I think it was a lot - school, tennis, test for college. Morning had to go on trial for a moment before he left, he played a training match. Since then I have not seen him," the weeping zadúšala Slovak tennis player.

In a tournament in Prerov qualifications and yesterday won a sensational third wear a Serb disposed of 6:2 and 7:5 Kruničovú!

"I fought with myself. For tennis, I hardly think," she Vivien, who moved to Prostejov three years ago. When asked what was bothering Radim said.

"I do not understand it, has always been so calm. Even klapalo us, "concluded Juhaszova." Vivien, of course, is experiencing a difficult time fighting with myself. It helps her particular faith in God, "he told a flash tennis players of close friends that Slovakia was declared in 2007 under the Talent of the Year.

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #63
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

$75,000 Trnava (SVK)

q. 1. round Vivien Juhászová (SVK) d. (wc)Michaela Pochabova (SVK) 64 63
q. 2. round Vivien Juhászová (SVK) d. (5)Yuliya Beygelzimer (UKR) 63 16 64
Old May 7th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #64
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

$75,000 Trnava (SVK)

q. 3. round Vivien Juhászová (SVK) lost Petra Krejsova (CZE) 26 57
Old May 7th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #65
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

$75,000 Trnava (SVK) MD
(3) DOLONC, Vesna - (LL) JUHASZOVA, Vivien
ZAHLAVOVA STRYCOVA, Barbora - (Q) KAWA, Katarzyna

Last edited by vodnar : May 7th, 2013 at 05:32 PM.
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #66
country flag elba

http://www.tenisovysvet.sk/clanok/47...vien-juhaszova

Vivien today lost last qualification round with Czech Petra Krejsová, but received a pleasant message. Russian Valeria Savinych checked out and Vivien self draw Lucky Loser ticket. She read her own name. "First time in my life I pulled Lucky Loser, that is exciting," said 19-year-old Juhászová. Native of Komárno and winner of one ITF title in singles at the ITF tour said to her play: "I have joined the match and soon I was losing 0-4 when I twice missed to take game after 40:0. In the second set I had two setballs but again I missed this chances and lost second set with 5:7."
Old May 7th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #67
country flag elba

Old May 7th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #68
country flag elba

Old May 7th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #69
country flag elba

Old May 7th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #70
country flag elba

Old May 8th, 2013, 08:27 AM   #71
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Lucky Loser

2013:05:07 14:26:32

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #72
country flag elba

Trnava 75.000 $

Vivien Juhászová - Vesna Dolonc 26 36
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 08:19 AM   #73
country flag Hakapeszi

10k doubles title

$10,000 Dubrovnik, Croatia

Doubles Final
Agnes BUKTA (HUN) / Vivien JUHASZOVA (SVK) [2] def. Lenka JURIKOVA (SVK) / Barbora KREJCIKOVA (CZE) [3] 6-3 6-3

Last edited by Hakapeszi : Nov 3rd, 2013 at 07:11 AM.
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 07:09 AM   #74
country flag Hakapeszi

next 10k doubles title

$10,000 Umag, Croatia

Doubles Final
Vivien JUHASZOVA (SVK) / Tereza MALIKOVA (CZE) [1] def. Agnes BUKTA (HUN) / Barbora KREJCIKOVA (CZE) [3] 6-4 7-6(5)

sixth itf doubles title this year

Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 07:48 AM   #75
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
next 10k doubles title

$10,000 Umag, Croatia

Doubles Final
Vivien JUHASZOVA (SVK) / Tereza MALIKOVA (CZE) [1] def. Agnes BUKTA (HUN) / Barbora KREJCIKOVA (CZE) [3] 6-4 7-6(5)

sixth itf doubles title this year
Néha Buktával, néha ellene. Így könnyű.