** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 231 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 7th, 2011, 08:07 PM   #3451
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
I think the same. I think there was also an article back then in 2004 or when did she reveal she collected stamps that her manager asked her not to talk much about it not to look like a nerd. I kinda have a feeling she still collects stamps.
2006 . how do i remember this i have no idea.
atominside is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 12th, 2011, 12:25 PM   #3452
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

judmoo judy murray
Met up with the lovely Yutaka Nakamura 2day. Ex fitness trainer to BTomic. Now working with MaSha. Yuri was on court with her 2day too
11 Dec

http://twitter.com/#!/judmoo
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 03:10 PM   #3453
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, interesting. I thought Masha was still working with that Aussie guy who was Ana's ex-trainer.
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 03:14 PM   #3454
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't that Aussie guy back to working with Ana?
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 03:23 PM   #3455
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
Isn't that Aussie guy back to working with Ana?
Yes, and he was working with Azarenka before.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 03:49 PM   #3456

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad, he is really hot
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 05:47 PM   #3457
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
yup she needs some hotter looking people on her team. At least Mike isn't still there.
I saw him shirtless a couple feet away from me... not a pretty site.
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 07:17 PM   #3458
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Link: Maria Sharapova to Play 2012 Rogers Cup
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 08:12 PM   #3459

so not gonna actually happen
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 08:31 PM   #3460
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Scott Byrnes he is. YEAH he is a hottie and a very funny guy but Maria was working only for a very short time with him. Then he worked with Vika and now he is with Ana since July.
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 10:36 PM   #3461
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Masha did a blog on her visit to Thailand
http://www.mariasharapova.com/news/a...akspovcom.aspx

More on the visit + some facts about what she likes: http://www.sakspov.com/2011/12/a-fashionable-forehand/

Last edited by Sharapovian : Dec 12th, 2011 at 10:52 PM.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 10:45 PM   #3462
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!!!!!!!!that made me remember what a treasure her doodles always were. Great report.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 02:35 AM   #3463

LOL That is quite the essay, Masha must have been inspired
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 06:38 AM   #3464
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh the rich people life.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 02:22 PM   #3465
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Ahhh the rich people life.
this

It's always get a little annoyed when she includes her sponsors in everything but i know she has to do it.

I really wish she would write more doodles, I always love them. She's clearly a very smart girl.
Closed Thread