Julia Görges Pictures Thread - Page 82 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 1st, 2011, 05:57 AM   #1216
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of
Re: Julia Görges Pictures Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
That picture is extremely underrated... it's La Joconde of the Julia picture thread and it only takes expert's eyes to realize and by so credit ALL the sexiness that results from this photo...

None of Julia's attributes comes close to this particular emotion right there...
i also like this one

Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 1st, 2011, 07:52 AM   #1217
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andman View Post
I think it was rather that moment, when she said that :

hehe, yeah, now I remember. And Vikapower is definitely right - this pic didn't get the credit it deserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbert View Post
i also like this one

Nice one, Johnbert. She looked really beautiful at Wimbledon - I mean, she always does, but at Wimby - don't know how to put it - she somehow looked exceptional. Maybe it's the combination of tanned skin and white outfit..

Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 01:52 PM   #1218
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Even though it looks photoshopped it's still

Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 04:19 PM   #1219
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 01:03 PM   #1220
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Anyway, I think this one from Ralf has not been posted:

Old Dec 7th, 2011, 07:37 AM   #1221
country flag Dispeker

Usually I really like Ralf's photos but the one above looks kind of strange to me. It doesn't do her justice (just my opinion). But the baguette-photos are cute

Some more:

Julia 2006 (that sunglasses )

Bad Gastein 2010:

Indian Wells 2011:

Toronto 2011

Old Dec 7th, 2011, 09:59 AM   #1222
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Usually I really like Ralf's photos but the one above looks kind of strange to me. It doesn't do her justice (just my opinion). But the baguette-photos are cute
Well, TBH, a lot of Ralf's portraits "don't do her justice", that is, they emphasize her blemishes. But that's how she is, that's how she would look like if you were to look her straight in the face

The glasses are one thing, but look at the eybrow(s)

Don't you think she had some of the Madrid face at IW?

Say, is that Sabine in the last pic? Oh, wait, I see it better now, it's Serena. You can confuse them so easily these days
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 01:51 PM   #1223
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Well, TBH, a lot of Ralf's portraits "don't do her justice", that is, they emphasize her blemishes. But that's how she is, that's how she would look like if you were to look her straight in the face
That's not quite true. The photo result changes considerably depending on which focal length is used and how far the distance is between you and the objective (in this case Julia). And that's particulary the case for portait photography.

Here is an example.

So, what you see and your camera sees is not necessarily the same

Quote:
The glasses are one thing, but look at the eybrow(s)
You shouldn't have mentioned this

Quote:
Don't you think she had some of the Madrid face at IW?
You're right She looked really beautiful there.

Quote:
Say, is that Sabine in the last pic? Oh, wait, I see it better now, it's Serena. You can confuse them so easily these days
Why? Because of her strong lower legs?
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 04:21 PM   #1224
country flag Skoo

Quote:
That's not quite true. The photo result changes considerably depending on which focal length is used and how far the distance is between you and the objective (in this case Julia). And that's particulary the case for portait photography.

Here is an example.

So, what you see and your camera sees is not necessarily the same
I see, but I still think these portraits are very close to what you would see if you were there. Maybe he used a focal length similar to the eye's at that distance, if that is possible. Of course, I doesn't matter what I think. I'd like to know

Quote:
You shouldn't have mentioned this
There is one poster on GM who said he is pretty traumatized by that and it is one of the reasons why he wouldn't vote for her

Quote:
Why? Because of her strong lower legs?
Yes. Shhh, I'm teasing andmans
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 05:07 PM   #1225
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
I see, but I still think these portraits are very close to what you would see if you were there.
I beg to differ Well I guess we really have to see her in person.
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 05:59 PM   #1226
country flag Skoo

Quote:
I beg to differ Well I guess we really have to see her in person.
Yes, tomorrow?
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 03:12 PM   #1227
country flag Dispeker

Julia (2008) and her eye-problem (as Skoo once put it ):

From the ITF-Thread - Julia winning the Göttingen city championship in 2007:

2006?:

From her hompage:

She looks pretty pale here - time for some Dubai sunshine.
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 05:10 PM   #1228
country flag Skoo

Problems. There's two of them I think it's the light. She can't be that pale. And, of course, an old dude next to her always
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 12:05 PM   #1229
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Problems. There's two of them
Anyway, even this blemish only adds to her beauty.
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 12:55 PM   #1230
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Anyway, even this blemish only adds to her beauty.
How can a blemish add to beauty? It is called blemish exactly because it takes from it But I understand you. I don't mind it either. That would not be the case for non-fans though