~Luxembourg Tennis~ - Page 40 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 08:54 AM   #586
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: ~Luxembourg Tennis~

R1: KOSTOVA (BUL) / KREMER (LUX) defeated GIRAL LORES (VEN) / LARRIERE (FRA) 6-2 6-1

congrats anne, now win in singles, too!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 10:43 PM   #587

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

and lost again in R1

Valeria SAVINYKH (RUS) (6) defeated Anne KREMER (LUX) 6-4 6-1

gl in doubles now. good opportunity, the no 2 seeds lost in R1. so now in the quarters against an unseeded team.

QF: KOSTOVA (BUL) / KREMER (LUX) Vs BUCHINA (RUS) / PEKHOVA (BLR)

go anne!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 12:09 AM   #588

QF: BUCHINA (RUS) / PEKHOVA (BLR) defeated KOSTOVA (BUL) / KREMER (LUX) 5-7 6-2 [10-7]

oh come on anne, it was such a great draw

Old Nov 9th, 2011, 08:57 PM   #589
country flag Duramont

Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute

Phoenix (75k) :

1r: Mandy Minella (3) def Chanel Simmonds 7:6(9) 6:4

Third time in three weeks that Mandy wins a close tiebreak.

Allez Mandy! Reach AO main draw cut off!

Doubles: 1r: Minella/Bovina (2) d. Augustine/Jones 6:0 6:4

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Duramont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 09:25 AM   #590
country flag Duramont

Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute

2r: Mandy Minella (3) def. Amanda Fink 6:3 6:1
QF: Mandy Minella (3) def. Petra Rampre 6:2 6:3

Easy wins for Mandy.

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 11:03 PM   #591
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

I just figured out that Mandy's coach is Tim Sommer (Eva Birnerova's coach)
Minella/Birnerova in 2012?

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14, Washington'14 | Suicide: (CH: #5) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 05:34 PM   #592
country flag Duramont

Old Nov 21st, 2011, 02:01 PM   #593

anne withdrew from the 75k+H in Toyota in the last minute. it could have been such an easy draw and good opportunity to get some ranking points! she was in the main draw. but at least she's still on the entry list for next weeks 75k in dubai, but she'll probabaly have to play qualies...anyway, keep trying anne!

Old Nov 26th, 2011, 04:36 PM   #594

75k Dubai:

QR1: KREMER, Anne (LUX) 2 def TARASOVA, Alena (RUS) 60 62
QR2: KREMER, Anne (LUX) 2 vs HEISEN, Vivian (GER)

go anne, get some wins again and qualify!

Old Nov 27th, 2011, 01:19 PM   #595

QR2: KREMER, Anne (LUX) 2 def HEISEN, Vivian (GER) 64 64
QR3: KREMER, Anne (LUX) 2 vs MOORE, Tara (GBR) 6

go anne, get another win and qualify!

Old Nov 27th, 2011, 01:28 PM   #596

btw, anne also playing doubles:

R1: KREMER (LUX) / MLADENOVIC (FRA) vs LERTCHEEWAKARN (THA) / WONGTEANCHAI (THA) 4

tough draw, gl anne!

Old Nov 28th, 2011, 11:35 AM   #597

QR3: Tara MOORE (GBR) (6) defeated Anne KREMER (LUX) (2) 4-6 7-5 6-3

Old Nov 29th, 2011, 12:25 PM   #598

and also lost in R1 in doubles in a close match:

LERTCHEEWAKARN (THA) / WONGTEANCHAI (THA) (4) defeated KREMER (LUX) / MLADENOVIC (FRA) 7-6(2) 7-6(5)

such a good start to the year and then she just fell apart. hope she continues to play and gets back to form again! gl anne!

Old Dec 1st, 2011, 05:17 PM   #599
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Interview with Mandy.

HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 12:26 PM   #600

anne is on the entry list at the 50k in ankara starting december 19th. she's the last one in the md. hope she can win some matches this time and get some points. she really needs them. with her ranking that low, she might not get into qualies at the AO at all. if she gets some points now, she might have a chance to sneak in at the last minute and defend at least some of her points from last year....