Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 05:24 AM   #316
country flag LenaDMania0003

LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

Karolina won ITF $25K Makinohara (Japan)
http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tour...0025101&event=

I wonder why Pliskova's hit Japanese & Northeast Asian circuit
Seoul -> Tokyo -> Beijing -> Osaka -> Makinohara -> Hamanako

Last edited by LenaDMania0003 : Oct 30th, 2011 at 07:42 AM.
LenaDMania0003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2011, 01:06 PM   #317
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

They seem to wear LiNing. Are there any other non-chinese who wear it
King Halep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 07:40 AM   #318

LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold

Karolina won back-to-back ITF $25K in Hamanako (Japan)
http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tour...0025114&event=
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 01:05 AM   #319
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Karo gets an Hon. Men. on the CW for winning Makinohara
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 09:31 PM   #320
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

karo really picking it up of late

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 10:39 PM   #321
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

^wish so, she's playing well in Taipei currently, time for a breakthrough
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 03:41 PM   #322

Karolina's winning streak was stopped in Taipei by Ayumi Morita, the 2nd seed and the eventual winner.
But Karolina got another 40 points. She got no less than 140 points (more than a third of her ranking points) only in 3 weeks.

Last edited by LenaDMania0003 : Nov 8th, 2011 at 03:49 PM.
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 11:20 PM   #323
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Karo is POTW on the CW for winning Hamanako
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 12:20 AM   #324
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice and so is their tennis
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 12:25 AM   #325
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

looks like they are enjoying beating all those tiny japanese pushers
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 03:15 PM   #326

Karolina was runner-up at Bratislava 25K, lost to Tsurenko
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 06:40 PM   #327
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Karolina

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 06:44 PM   #328
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenaDMania0003 View Post
Karolina was runner-up at Bratislava 25K, lost to Tsurenko
doubles runner-up as well
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 05:10 AM   #329
Tennis Fool

Karo is POTW on the CW for reaching the final of Bratislava. New career high of #154.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Dec 1st, 2011, 04:29 PM   #330
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

The Twins face each other yet again at the $25K Vendryne (CZE) semifinal. I'm rooting 4 Kris .
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote