Andrea Paredes will get a WTA ranking!!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 12:06 AM   #16
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Andrea Paredes will get a WTA ranking!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentine View Post
LMFAO Did anyone else think Slater sounds like a bitch? I mean really, who are you?

You're ranked like 730.
I've seen Slater live and yes, she's a huge arrogant bitch on court. She has a nice game, though.
Tripp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 12:08 AM   #17
mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiyan View Post

I thought Aileen Wuornos was executed, didn't realize she joined the WTA tour.
"She brought a fresh approach. It's for that that people loved to see her play.It's for that too that I hated to play her, I dreaded her unpredictability. I had lots of problems to sort out. It was seriously gruelling, a constant battle of tactics. Her exit is a huge loss. It's not like we will find a new Mauresmo tomorrow" - Justine Henin on Amélie Mauresmos retirement

Getting Married in Ireland? Check out my website at http://www.ymweddingvideos.com/
mauresmofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 12:36 AM   #18
country flag Sonf@
yo soy darks

Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp View Post
I knew this would end up in GM. First of all, a big to the Rosario tournament organizers.

Second of all, I'd like to post a link to this interview made to argentinian player Andrea Benítez, where she talks a little bit about Paredes' childish attitude towards her: http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....2&postcount=48.

Andrea's company is dedicated to setting up off shore companies. All of you who are familiar with the term know how dubious such companies can be and what they are very often really dedicated to.

And just to finish it up, here's a link to an interview made to Andrea where she talks about the end of the world, the Antichrist, and how cell phone SIM cards are actually the devil's mark on Earth. And no, I'm not making that up.

http://www.zonagratuita.com/servicio...transexual.htm

I'll be going to the tournament in Rosario, since I've been living here for about two months now. But I'll just try to avoid her match so I don't end up snatching that wig off of her out of anger and frustration.
OMFFFFFFFFG! This is too good not to be translated (I'll post it in a few minutes)
mi mascota es tan grande que necesita un trailer para desayunar
Sonf@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 12:39 AM   #19
country flag melodynelson

melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future

El 2012, ahí vendrá Cristo y se encontrará en un mundo que lo permite todo... el mundo será un campo de magia negra, todos tendrán sexo con todos, estaremos viviendo un mundo aparentemente feliz y perfecto, y así el diablo ganará nuestras almas y cuando Dios se le enfrente le dirá que nosotros le pertenecemos, ya que tenemos su marca, -el chips-.

I'm dying. I can't wait for the full translation, I didn't understand everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena Dementieva
At the press conference I was asked a really good question - they asked if I thought Martina Hingis helped me to win this tournament last year by beating Maria Sharapova in the semifinals. I said "Don't you think so?"
melodynelson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 01:17 AM   #20
country flag BlackPanther.

BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp View Post

And just to finish it up, here's a link to an interview made to Andrea where she talks about the end of the world, the Antichrist, and how cell phone SIM cards are actually the devil's mark on Earth. And no, I'm not making that up.

http://www.zonagratuita.com/servicio...transexual.htm
LMFAO. .

This girl is a total freak, saying that a black pope from Nigeria will become a satanic pope and will support the Antichrist . Too much.
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 01:18 AM   #21
country flag Sonf@
yo soy darks

Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute

Full translation (sorry for any mistake, it's quite late here in Spain)

Transgender announces the end of the world

Not very often one has the chance to put a recorder in front of such a particular, strange and crazy character as Andrea Paredes. And even if her name doesn't ring a bell to anyone, she's the outgoing transgender tennis player, the same one that, long ago, started wearing make up and skirts hoping to get her looks as close as possible to those of a woman through that religious act.

She just laughs at the mocking she may suffer because she's convinced that the salvation of the world is just within her and she doesn't hesitate to proclaim herself as a messenger from God whose mission is to avoid the end of the world and to warn people before the Antichrist's arrival.

“I'm one of the main Chilean thinkers of the new economy. Besides, I'm very mystical and esoteric; I've studied about the profecies and the Antichrist”, she warns. Her theory: the end of the world through a chip -motorola-, the size of a grain of rice, made of lithium and which will be incrusted beneath the skin. “The worst part is that if anyone tries to take it out he could die, and even if you managed to do it, the police of the world will arrest you. We'll all be forced to wear the chip”.
According to Paredes, this is the evolution of the plastic money to the electronic money, which will be ruled by a worldwide government, -the Antichrist-, and everyone is going to be identified: “Here in Chile they're already putting it in animals. With that chip no one will be able to avoid paying taxes, because it's a GPS system”.

-What kind of danger does that chip represent?
-This is the mark of the beast, because The Bible says “neither the poor nor the rich, nor slaves nor the free, no master and no serf, no one will be able to shop if they haven't got the 666, which is the internet protocol and the chip. A furious dictatorship is going to be imposed through it.

-Whose dictatorship?
-The Antichrist's, who will become the president of the European Union and will establish a worldwide goverment that would allow him to control everything, not just the economy but our souls too.

-Is he going to have a trascendental life?
-He would start his government in 2005 and, three years after that, he will suffer a deadly terrorist attack, but the Apocalipse says “he was fatally wounded and survived”. He will be the incarnate devil and will rule for three years, the last years of this world. When Pope John Paul II dies, Francis Arinze, a black cardinal from Nigeria, will take his place and he will be a satanic Pope, a fake prophet that will fully support the Antichrist.

-Could you tell when and where the end of the world is taking place?
-In 2012 Jesus Christ will come and find a world that allows everything... the world will be a field of black magic, everybody will have sex with everybody. We'll live in an apparently happy and perfect world and that's how the devil will get our souls and when God confronts him, the devil will answer that we belong to him because we have his mark, -the chip-.
mi mascota es tan grande que necesita un trailer para desayunar
Sonf@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 01:20 AM   #22
country flag BlackPanther.

BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonfo View Post

Not very often one has the chance to put a recorder in front of such a particular, strange and crazy character as Andrea Paredes. And even if her name doesn't ring a bell to anyone, she's the outgoing transgender tennis player, the same one that, long ago, started wearing make up and skirts, hoping to get her looks as close as possible to those of a woman through that religious act. l

She just laughs at the mocking she may suffer because she's convinced that the salvation of the world is just within her and she doesn't hesitate to proclaim herself as a messenger from God whose mission is to avoid the end of the world and to warn people before the Antichrist's arrival.

“I'm one of the main Chilean thinkers of the new economy. Besides, I'm very mystical and esoteric; I've studied about the profecies and the Antichrist”, she warns. Her theory: the end of the world through a chip -motorola-, the size of a grain of rice, made of lithium and which will be incrusted beneath the skin. “The worst part is that if anyone tries to take it out he could die, and even if you managed to do it, the police of the world will arrest you. We'll all be forced to wear the chip”.
According to Paredes, this is the evolution of the plastic money to the electronic money, which will be ruled by a worldwide government, -the Antichrist-, and everyone is going to be identified: “Here in Chile they're already putting it in animals. With that chip no one will be able to avoid paying taxes, because it's a GPS system”.

-This is the mark of the beast, because The Bible says “neither the poor nor the rich, nor slaves nor the free, no master and no serf, no one will be able to shop if they haven't got the 666, which is the internet protocol and the chip. A furious dictatorship is going to be imposed through it.

-Whose dictatorship?
-The Antichrist's, who will become the president of the European Union and will establish a worldwide goverment that would allow him to control everything, not just the economy but our souls too.

-He would start his government in 2005 and, three years after that, he will suffer a deadly terrorist attack, but the Apocalipse says “he was fatally wounded and survived”. He will be the incarnate devil and will rule for three years, the last years of this world. When Pope John Paul II dies, Francis Arinze, a black cardinal from Nigeria, will take his place and he will be a satanic Pope, a fake prophet that will fully support the Antichrist.

-In 2012 Jesus Christ will come and find a world that allows everything... the world will be a field of black magic, everybody will have sex with everybody. We'll live in an apparently happy and perfect world and that's how the devil will get our souls and when God confronts him, the devil will answer that we belong to him because we have his mark, -the chip-.

Good translation btw .
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 01:27 AM   #23
mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonfo View Post

Not very often one has the chance to put a recorder in front of such a particular, strange and crazy character as Andrea Paredes. And even if her name doesn't ring a bell to anyone, she's the outgoing transgender tennis player, the same one that, long ago, started wearing make up and skirts hoping to get her looks as close as possible to those of a woman through that religious act.

-Whose dictatorship?

Makes sense to me, where do I sign up?
"She brought a fresh approach. It's for that that people loved to see her play.It's for that too that I hated to play her, I dreaded her unpredictability. I had lots of problems to sort out. It was seriously gruelling, a constant battle of tactics. Her exit is a huge loss. It's not like we will find a new Mauresmo tomorrow" - Justine Henin on Amélie Mauresmos retirement

Getting Married in Ireland? Check out my website at http://www.ymweddingvideos.com/
mauresmofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 04:01 AM   #24
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

andrea is very smart, sexy and talented.

Official loudest cheerer of don't knock the dok!
SM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 05:16 AM   #25
country flag Danii's Law

Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of

Wow I don't know what to make of this. I was going to say "good on her" but then I read that article and saw a video of her play on YouTube and she is terrible.

I am not exaggerating at all but I would double bagel her, no problems.
Danii's Law is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 05:17 AM   #26
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1Curr View Post
What does a picture of Wozniacki have to do with it?
OMG OMG OMG LOVE IT
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 05:18 AM   #27
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danii's Law View Post
Wow I don't know what to make of this. I was going to say "good on her" but then I read that article and saw a video of her play on YouTube and she is terrible.

I am not exaggerating at all but I would double bagel her, no problems.
Same

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 05:31 AM   #28
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by felipe2004 View Post
Andrea Paredes, the 40 year old transsexual player from Chile, who many on this forum probably remember, will get, for the first time in her life, a WTA ranking on December.

In the article below, it says that Paredes' company is the major sponsor of 25K Rosario tournament, in Argentina, which will take place next week. Therefore, the organizers gave her a wildcard to the main draw.

Since she also got a wildcard to 25K Buenos Aires and 25K Itaparica this year, this will be the third tournament where she'll get a point and, hence, will qualify to get a WTA ranking.

Her record this year so far is 0-4 in matches, 0-8 in sets and 1-48 in games.

Article (in Portuguese): http://tenisbrasil.uol.com.br/notici...ITF-argentino/

Her activity this year: http://www.itftennis.com/womens/play...ayer=100082634
Next Brie Whitehead/Oudin?
Spring Pools is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 05:40 AM   #29
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by égalité View Post
Ranked higher than Vaidisova and Golovin
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 06:34 AM   #30
CoryAnnAvants#1

CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine if she spent some of this money on getting proper coaching instead of buying wild cards into tournaments She could maybe at least get some games at the pro level and not look completely ridiculous. We'll probably see her at some of the WTA qualifying events next year though!
CoryAnnAvants#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote