Hi, I'm new here! :) - Page 90 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2009, 09:30 PM   #1336
country flag Loz46

Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of Loz46 has much to be proud of
Re: Hi, I'm new here! :)

Katie, we missed you. Nice to see some familiar CP er's back!.

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!|| D'Express_46|
Loz46 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2009, 12:38 AM   #1337
country flag mc8114

mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_girl~ View Post
I think I may need to reintroduce myself
Its been almost a year since I've been around this place on a reg basis and yeah last season I didn't follow tennis particularly closely but tried to keep up with Daniela's results... Seeing her last week in Sydney re-sparked that flame inside me & reminded me of just how much of a fan I was of hers... I've missed paying such close attention to her so its time to TRY and get back into the swing of things here, even if it means only visiting the CP so its less time consuming.
Anyway, enough babble, my name is Katie, I'm old at the age of 20 from Australia and I still heart Daniela <3
welcome Katie
great to have you back
please don't go away for that long anymore
Old Apr 9th, 2009, 08:45 PM   #1338
country flag Cora

Cora has much to be proud of Cora has much to be proud of Cora has much to be proud of Cora has much to be proud of Cora has much to be proud of Cora has much to be proud of Cora has much to be proud of Cora has much to be proud of Cora has much to be proud of Cora has much to be proud of Cora has much to be proud of

Hi there!
I am new here. I am big fan of Daniela and as a Slovakian I am very proud that Slovakia has so good tennis player as Daniela is.
Cora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 12:57 AM   #1339
country flag Josh.
Jumpin' on

Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome. Your graphics are amazing, don't be afraid to makes hundreds.
Josh. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 01:13 AM   #1340
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome here,Cora!
I hope you´ll enjoys
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2009, 08:40 AM   #1341
country flag Lillibet

Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of

I feel a re-introduction is needed.. haven't been here for well over a year! But hopefully this time i'll start to remember by username login and actually use it!
Hi everyone =)
"I will be the answer at the end of the line. I will be there for you, while you take the time. In the burning of uncertainty, I will be your solid ground. I will hold the balance if you can't look down.."
Lillibet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 02:34 AM   #1342
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Hey, I'm new here, but I have been browsing around the Cocktail Party for a few weeks and have decided to join in. Looks like a great place and can't wait to join in!

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 10:35 PM   #1343
country flag Lunaris
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoStick View Post
Hey, I'm new here, but I have been browsing around the Cocktail Party for a few weeks and have decided to join in. Looks like a great place and can't wait to join in!
This place is rather dead than great, but welcome anyways.
Lunaris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 01:11 PM   #1344
country flag WeekendeR

WeekendeR is just really nice WeekendeR is just really nice WeekendeR is just really nice WeekendeR is just really nice WeekendeR is just really nice WeekendeR is just really nice WeekendeR is just really nice WeekendeR is just really nice WeekendeR is just really nice WeekendeR is just really nice WeekendeR is just really nice

Hi! I'm a fan of russian beauty Maria Kirilenko. But Daniela I like too.
She is very lovely girl and good tennis player!

I'm from Russia. And I'm a ice hockey fan also. This is our russian traditional game. And our league - KHL is new power in hockey world!!!
WeekendeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 02:47 PM   #1345
country flag Hantuchova bliss

Hantuchova bliss is a glorious beacon of light Hantuchova bliss is a glorious beacon of light Hantuchova bliss is a glorious beacon of light Hantuchova bliss is a glorious beacon of light Hantuchova bliss is a glorious beacon of light Hantuchova bliss is a glorious beacon of light Hantuchova bliss is a glorious beacon of light Hantuchova bliss is a glorious beacon of light Hantuchova bliss is a glorious beacon of light Hantuchova bliss is a glorious beacon of light Hantuchova bliss is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, everyone...Nice to meet you guys and girls all................
Hantuchova bliss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2010, 02:28 AM   #1346
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I'm a long time fan of Danka but hardly posted here because of my love for Serena, but since Serena is out atm I hope to post here more often.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2010, 03:49 PM   #1347
Cosmologist

Cosmologist has disabled reputation

Great
All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
Cosmologist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 08:52 AM   #1348
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Hello there

Fan of Dani for a long time and decided to start following her more in next year
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote