Ana Vrljic cheering thread - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 11th, 2011, 12:43 PM   #241
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Vrljic cheering thread

$25K Opole singles QF: Ana Vrljic (CRO) defeated (5) Kristina Kucova (SVK) 61 61

What a great scoreline!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 11th, 2011, 05:29 PM   #242
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

^ Impressive!

In the SF she plays Linette. She's ranked lower than Ana's first three opponents so this is a good opportunity for Ana to make her first final in who knows how long. On the other hand, Linette beat the top seed, Tsurenko, in R2 convincingly (64 61).

Good luck tomorrow, Ana!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 08:17 PM   #243
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

This is an amazing week for Ana!
Hele. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 05:42 PM   #244
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Ana beat Magda Linette (WTA - 248th) 7-5 6-3 in semifinal and is in first final in almost 3 years I think! It is also good to know a fact that Linette beat Ana in their previous meeting in two sets, so this win get even more on importance then! In final she plays WC, Paula Kania (WTA - 493th) who surprised WTA 145th and second seed, Sandra Zahlavova in the semifinal! Definitely great opportunity to win a title for Ana with this form!
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 06:28 PM   #245
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

^ Excellent chance for Ana. Hope she can do it.

Either way, it has already been a successful week for her. She really needed it so I'm happy for her.
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 03:08 PM   #246
country flag Hele.

Ana won her first challenger ever! Congratulations!
It was so exciting final but Ana managed to win in third set tie break! It was 6-2 2-6 7-6(4)
Once more, big congratulations to her! Hope she can continue in this way!
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 06:36 PM   #247
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hele. View Post
Ana won her first challenger ever! Congratulations!
It was so exciting final but Ana managed to win in third set tie break! It was 6-2 2-6 7-6(4)
Once more, big congratulations to her! Hope she can continue in this way!
I didn't realize this was her first tournament win ever! That's awesome for Ana. Hearty congratulations to her.

The fact that she did it by winning in a third-set TB makes it all the sweeter. Can you imagine the heartbreak for her if she had lost?
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 07:39 AM   #248
country flag kuroishijin

kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
... Can you imagine the heartbreak for her if she had lost?
I do not want to lol.

Very nice achievement overall!
kuroishijin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 09:45 AM   #249
country flag Hele.

Quote:
I didn't realize this was her first tournament win ever! That's awesome for Ana. Hearty congratulations to her.

The fact that she did it by winning in a third-set TB makes it all the sweeter. Can you imagine the heartbreak for her if she had lost?
Well, this is her second title (and first was futures in 2003.) and she played seven finals before this on challengers + she is 27 years old! Umm...I guess I can't!
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 05:51 PM   #250
country flag networthy

Good news: Ana got into the MD draw at this week's $25K Bratislava as a special exempt.

Bad news: She drew the top seed, Tsurenko, in R1.

There is some hope. Last week in Opole Tsurenko lost to Linette easily, 64 61 and later Linette lost to Ana 75 63. Still, it's going to be very tough. Good luck, Ana!
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 07:44 PM   #251
country flag networthy

Quote:
Good news: Ana got into the MD draw at this week's $25K Bratislava as a special exempt.

Bad news: She drew the top seed, Tsurenko, in R1.
Not surprisingly, Ana lost to Tsurenko. Still, that doesn't take away from her very good week last week.
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 06:44 PM   #252
country flag networthy

$25K Helsinki, R1: Ana VRLJIC (CRO) defeated Mihaela BUZARNESCU (ROU) (3) 6-1 7-6(2)

Good win for Ana since Mihaela is #157 (near her CH of 153). In R2 she plays Laine (496 but CH 50). Good luck!
Old Nov 24th, 2011, 05:05 PM   #253
country flag networthy

$25K Helsinki, R2: Ana Vrljic (CRO) d. (wc)Emma Laine (FIN) 75 64

Another good win for Ana: Laine is a former top-50 player.

In the QF, Ana plays the #7 seed, Annika Beck. Good luck!
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 07:12 PM   #254
country flag Hele.

Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 08:51 PM   #255
country flag networthy

This week Ana is pulling off one of her decent-results-every-six-months, at Sunderland $25K:

R1: Ana VRLJIC (CRO) (8) defeated Katarina ADAMOVIC (SRB) 6-4 6-2
R2: Ana VRLJIC (CRO) (8) defeated Martina BORECKA (CZE) 6-1 6-2
QF: Ana VRLJIC (CRO) (8) defeated Irena PAVLOVIC (FRA) (4) 6-3 6-3 nice result

SF: Ana VRLJIC (CRO) (8) Vs Annika BECK (GER) (5). Good luck!