Question, is it worth the opportunity? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 11th, 2011, 04:47 AM   #1
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute
Question, is it worth the opportunity?

So, in a couple of weeks there's a tennis tournament at the Tennis Hall of Fame in Newport, RI, and it's being played on the beautiful grass courts. It's an Open Tournament, and I know if I were to play I would get crushed. I've been playing mostly 4.0/4.5s with mixed success.

I've never played on grass before, but I think I have the game for it. I know I'm going to get killed, and I'll only be going to have a good time, and to sort of be on the grounds of such a beautiful tennis centre, and to get the opportunity to play on these expensive grass courts.

Should I do it?
the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 11th, 2011, 03:21 PM   #2
country flag Galang

Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold Galang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Question, is it worth the opportunity?

You might as well. It'll be fun and you have nothing to lose.
Galang is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 03:49 PM   #3
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah you should give it a try.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 04:02 PM   #4
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure, you only live once.

Grass courts are hella hard to play on the first time, but the experience is fun too!
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 02:18 PM   #5
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely!

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 03:04 PM   #6
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute

Of course Even if you think you will be crushed, you will have still a nice experience, don´t waste the chance and enjoy it
SVK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 07:06 PM   #7
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

yes do it
show some Nancy Caro-Löffler spirit and enter this Tournament
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 07:58 AM   #8
country flag wowpops

wowpops is an unknown quantity at this point

hi.everyone happy to this site.

------------------------------------------------

Diablo 3 Gold
Diablo 3 News
Diablo 3 Power Leveling
wowpops is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 07:59 AM   #9
country flag wowpops

wowpops is an unknown quantity at this point

hi.everyone happy to this site.

------------------------------------------------

Diablo 3 Gold
Diablo 3 News
Diablo 3 Power Leveling
wowpops is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote