Banana Bobusic 4 Eva! (Bojana Bobusic Cheering Thread) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2011, 02:34 AM   #16
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Boj! (Bojana Bobusic Cheering Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
I'm not so sure about attitude. She certainly had the game though.
Haha I see what you mean but the few times I saw her she could fire up a bit and I liked that spark!!

Also love the change of hair colour every second day haha
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2011, 03:57 AM   #17
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

well done Bojana for winning her first 25k title in Mount Gambier didnt drop a set all tournament and will now be very close to top 250!
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 04:20 AM   #18
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome stuff!!
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 04:51 AM   #19
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Yay! Her ranking is so close to making the cut off for qualifying Grand Slams.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 04:55 AM   #20
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Boj . I'm late to the party but good to see her getting some many wins lately.

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 06:17 AM   #21
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
Haha I see what you mean but the few times I saw her she could fire up a bit and I liked that spark!!

Also love the change of hair colour every second day haha
Weirdly, I was thinking of Dubravka the other day. I was wondering if I could pull off pink hair like her....probably not though...
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 08:51 AM   #22
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

I wonder if she is close to getting a MD WC for AO now? I know she has only been playing 25K's but still what do you guys reckon?
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 09:31 AM   #23
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

we've talked about her wildcard chances a bit in the ITF circuit thread i think, i thought she was a pretty good chance but other people brought up that she hasnt proven herself against top 150 and 100 players. someone like Peers has shown this year and last year that she can compete with higher ranked girls. but still, i'd like to see Bojana get a MD WC and give a new face a chance at playing in a grand slam.
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 09:39 AM   #24
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

She's certainly putting her hand up and doing everything right. But a long way to go yet...
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 10:03 AM   #25
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

For mine, she's still behind Nastya, Casey, Liv, Izzy, Sally and Ashleigh for the WC (How many spots are there??).

But the next few weeks will be telling - the Traralgon ITF is stronger than the one Boj won, with Casey and Liv back. If she does well again there, and then in the WC Playoff then she'll have a good chance, I reckon. I'd say she's got a decent chance of making the WC Playoff final - if she does that then you'd think they'd give her a MD wildcard. But let's not get too over-excited - it's only 1 ITF title.

But still - Boj won an ITF! Well done!
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 10:15 AM   #26
country flag Sam21

all Wejnert did in 2008 to get a MDWC was win one 25k, but she was only 16 then so it's completely different with Bojana. but still, you dont have to do much to impress tennis australia. with the play-off the only girls that can beat Bojana at the moment i reckon are Olivia and Casey, so she should be a good chance of making at least the semis.

australia gets 5 WCs but i reckon A-Rod will get in direct. if she doesn't, id go with Territory's picks minus Sally.
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 12:47 PM   #27
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyC View Post
all Wejnert did in 2008 to get a MDWC was win one 25k, but she was only 16 then so it's completely different with Bojana. but still, you dont have to do much to impress tennis australia. with the play-off the only girls that can beat Bojana at the moment i reckon are Olivia and Casey, so she should be a good chance of making at least the semis.

australia gets 5 WCs but i reckon A-Rod will get in direct. if she doesn't, id go with Territory's picks minus Sally.
Exactly, she was 16. You don't have to do much to impress TA, but it helps to be young. Plus Monika was runner-up at the WC playoff and beat Dokic along the way.

It'll be interesting, if Rodionova does get in direct it'll come down to Bobusic/Peers. Peers has youth on her side and proven results, whereas Bojana has current form on her side. Don't forget we have two more 25ks left, I think they'll be crucial in the race...as well as obviously, the WC playoff.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 01:24 PM   #28
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Boj can keep the form going and it would be great should she not get an ao md wc (which is likely imo) that she can maybe sneak into qualies direct depending on what the cut is like!!

Keep it going!!
|
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 11:17 PM   #29
country flag Sam21

oh yeah i completely forgot about Wejnert in the play-off. i wonder where she's be now if she was still playing...

Bojana has really set herself up for next year, the only way is up for the first few months and she should be able to play quallies at the french, wimbledon and maybe us.
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 12:50 AM   #30
country flag ozfan44

Times like this I wish Shannon Golds was still playing, they would make a good travelling combo together....
|