Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 08:52 AM   #1
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

After a much better year,with a lot of disappointments too,2012 can be a great year,considering Pova wins slams only in even years. So what do you want Masha to achieve/win/do in 2012,post here,and check back when the year ends.

1.WIN A SLAM and/or Olympic Gold.
2.Beat Kvitova , Na , bagel Sammy , beat Kim,Caro and Serena.
3.Play atleast 16 tournaments before the YEC.
4.Make the QFs or better at all slams. Too much.
5.Qualify for the YEC.
6.Win atleast 4-5 titles.
7.Learn to CONVERT BREAKPOINTS.
8.Minimize the DFs to less than 7 a match.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17

Last edited by Shivank17 : Jun 9th, 2012 at 06:16 PM.
Shivank17 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 02:41 PM   #2
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

Win AO, win FO, win Olympic Gold, win Wimbledon, win us open, win yec.
win everything in between.
overtake Karolina for #1.
be YE #1.

i'm not unrealistic or anything...
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 03:22 PM   #3
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

^Golden Slam.

I will just be fine if she breaks the slam duck she has had since 2008.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 06:42 PM   #4
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

I want a Slam! Thanks.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 07:37 PM   #5
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

She's basically back to being her old self as far as being near the top of the rankings goes... so really, I just want two things from her: another Slam and a win over Serena.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 10:48 PM   #6
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Fix her serve and clean up her game. The others will follow .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 11:01 PM   #7
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
Fix her serve and clean up her game. The others will follow .
this. + healthy, and play a full schedule. + the golden slam
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 11:11 PM   #8
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like a medal at the OG and another great result at the AO. I really miss Maria going far in that event, sometimes I feel like Melbourne and Maria go together.

Also to learn how to convert BPs and improve her lazy ass footwork (I remember nearly scratching my eyes out during USO R3 when Maria didn't move her fucking feet after she served). These two things INFURIATED me throughout the year but particularly the last couple of months of the season.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 11:13 PM   #9
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I ♥ Maria View Post
I really want her to finally reach the QF of a HC major(it's been 3 years )
To finally win Birmingham again, she was close so many times last years, but she never actually wins it
To do well at Slams, maybe QF at AO, SF at FO, QF at Wimby and R4 at USO(hopefully she wont lose before the 4th round next year at Slams )
To win 2-3 titles, for example Rome and Tokyo and Birmingham as a smaller event
To stay in the Top 8 all year and remain injury free
To play at least 14 events
To get a win over a top player would be nice too
FIX HER SERVE but that's just a fantasy
To be happy and positive like she was for most of this year

Good luck in 2012 Masha
What's with your B'ham obsession? It's really not that important of a tournament.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 11:21 PM   #10
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

I want her to win RG and then I can die happy

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 12:14 AM   #11
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Two words: Roland Garros. But really I'd be happy to see her win any Slam actually. It's just that RG is the missing one.
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 12:52 AM   #12
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Any GS or an Olympic medal (not necessarily gold; silver or bronze will do, too) and I'll be more than ecstatic.
Oh and what Shivank and Pieter have already mentioned: LEARN TO CONVERT THOSE GAZILLIONS OF BPS (GPs as well, basically all those points at crucial moments).
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 01:49 AM   #13
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Play all year like against Serena Wimbledon 2010:
1st Serve %: 63 - 65
Winning % on 1st Serve: 75 - 80
Winning % on 2nd Serve: 53 - 55
Average 1st Serve Speed: 108 - 109 mph
Average 1st Serve Speed: 96 - 98 mph
Return Games Won: > 50%

Ratio UE /Points: < 0.3

Then Maria could win any GS & OG
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 02:11 AM   #14
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I want her to keep improving, from 2010 to 2011 it was going better, to continue like that. To have the right confidence.
I'd love a GS AND a medal a the OG. A Career Golden Slam would be a dream coming true.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 02:15 AM   #15
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Win a slam and fix the serve

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote