Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2011, 06:10 PM   #316
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

Oh shucks, missed Lena's retirement anniversary by one day.

Miss you so much Lena.

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2011, 07:23 PM   #317
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Crap, where does the time go, another year came and went and I hardly noticed it.

Glad Kivitova won the YEC although I know it will upset Miffed sadly, but it brings some much needed normality to the tour, a slam and a YEC aint too shabby and hopefully she can take over the number one position from the current pretender (nice as she may be).

Now, Miss D, time for you to have another go....

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 12:53 AM   #318
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

We have lost a tennis goddess, but gained a hockey commentating goddess. Lena's adorableness is exceeded only by her talent. Except, of course, when she has bangs. Nothing can rival that kind of adorableness, not even her.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 04:44 AM   #319
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

I can't watch hockey. (Sorry Lena)
It would ruin the sacred, tacit oath I have between me and one of my favorite teachers ever (who happens to be from Russia and still plays hockey...)
Not even Lena and her holy bangs can save me from that.

GO BEARS!

Last edited by cowsonice : Nov 15th, 2011 at 12:23 AM. Reason: privacy
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 09:07 AM   #320
country flag deadparrot

deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of deadparrot has much to be proud of

According to Russian poster Dartagnan in the Elegant Elena thread on the Maria Sharapova forum, Elena's next guest on Kitchen will be none other than Vladimir Putin.

Quote:
Russian PM Vladimir Putin slipped on his skates to train with some teenage members of a Russian ice hockey team. In the 40-minute session, Putin found the net several times, and set up a few goals for others. He's only been learning to skate for the last 2 months after promising the Russian national team earlier this year that he would improve his skills. Putin confessed he did try skating when he was a boy, but compared himself to a cow on ice, whose "hooves" would end up doing the splits.
deadparrot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 09:54 PM   #321
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

some caps from the hockey match: Dynamo Moscow vs SKA (25th October)

thank you Iva for the torrent file to download the match
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Last edited by Maca.Lofish : Nov 2nd, 2011 at 03:55 AM.
Maca.Lofish is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 09:56 PM   #322
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Is the woman next to her Kirilenko? Looks like Kiri to me

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 10:00 PM   #323
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominatorb2 View Post
Is the woman next to her Kirilenko? Looks like Kiri to me
yes, is Maria Kirilenko and between them is Lena Vesnina
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 10:26 PM   #324
country flag Maca.Lofish

a few more

Veronika Afinogenova

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 11:08 PM   #325
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely as ever!
Makiri maturing quite nicely too .

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 11:05 AM   #326
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

nice Miffed will have had a hooter overload..

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 12:52 PM   #327
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Can't ever get enough of it.

Lena's bangs.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 03:07 PM   #328
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

Maca, you're amazing!!!!!

I knew it that the camera men of Russian TV are not blind and wouldn't miss 2 gorgeous women watching a hockey match, accompanied by the Golden Goddess herself.

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 03:26 AM   #329
country flag cowsonice

Her wedding ring

GO BEARS!
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 06:36 PM   #330
country flag Maca.Lofish

New episode of кухня

today with Artem Panarin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=sPnB_LQKOJ4

Lena
Veronika Afinogenova