Will Marta return to the TOP50? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Will Marta return to the top50?

Yes 7 46.67%
No 8 53.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 26th, 2010, 08:03 PM   #1
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute
Will Marta return to the TOP50?

What's your opinion?
Vaxey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2010, 11:42 AM   #2
country flag betowiec

betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all
Re: Will Marta return to the TOP50?

might be wrong but with today's loss she is out of top200.........
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 11:58 AM   #3
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

before current season she talked, that she'll be in TOP 30...
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 12:53 PM   #4
country flag jomamoto

jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice

No way. To be in top 50 she have to listen to good coach and good manager. No way.
jomamoto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 04:59 PM   #5
country flag Bartosh
unattractive inside

Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute Bartosh has a reputation beyond repute

Without proper team she will be too inconsistent to even return to TOP100 She may have some good results from time to time but that's all but I hope she'll prove me wrong
Bartosh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 06:04 PM   #6
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone know why she can't get and keep a good coach and/or listen to the advice. Is her mom too involved. To me, she just needs to use decent strategy ie wait for the openings before going for winners, and come to the net more behind her powerful groundstrokes. She's got the tools, she just needs to use them at the right time.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 01:44 PM   #7
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you should be her coach

2015 Marta will be in TOP 10
Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 06:26 AM   #8
country flag Wojtek

Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domachokeska View Post
Maybe you should be her coach

2015 Marta will be in TOP 10
in 2015 she will have kids
Wojtek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 07:12 AM   #9
country flag vspak

vspak is a name known to all vspak is a name known to all vspak is a name known to all vspak is a name known to all vspak is a name known to all vspak is a name known to all vspak is a name known to all vspak is a name known to all vspak is a name known to all vspak is a name known to all vspak is a name known to all

156. Marta Domachowska (+44)
vspak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 07:54 PM   #10
country flag jomamoto

jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice

Long way to Top 100
jomamoto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 11:40 AM   #11
country flag deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

300 points to TOP 100, so very long way. She should winning more matches in tournaments like this in Barnstaple or better. Maybe good results in a few 220k in next season? first round in GS?
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 01:18 PM   #12
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

She could earn 60 points if she qualify for the Australian Open, where she has already successed in the past
But question is: how will she play next year? This season she played much better than last year but she is usually so irregular from a season to another...
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote