Maidenhair's Graphics - OPEN! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 11:56 PM   #31
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maidenhair's Graphics - OPEN!

You should have opened this thread so much earlier! Ill call you Tasha Jr. now

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2011, 09:28 AM   #32
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev. View Post
You should have opened this thread so much earlier! Ill call you Tasha Jr. now
So sweet of you.
Maidenhair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 11:47 AM   #33
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of

Old Oct 30th, 2011, 12:19 PM   #34
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I love that coloring

Old Oct 30th, 2011, 12:27 PM   #35
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev. View Post
I love that coloring
Thanks.
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 01:03 PM   #36
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Why do I love this girl so much?

Old Oct 30th, 2011, 03:12 PM   #37
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Don't be afraid to ask for collections. I like making them.
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 04:48 PM   #38
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

who's that in your avi?

BTW the last Masha avis have a bit too much contrast for my liking
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 05:27 PM   #39
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiree View Post
who's that in your avi?

BTW the last Masha avis have a bit too much contrast for my liking
Yeah, I noticed that too. I was just trying out something funky, but I'll stick to my more 'clean' coloring.

The woman in my avatar is Trijntje Oosterhuis, a VERY good Dutch jazz/soul singer. I'm a huge fan of her and will go to one of her concerts in December.
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 06:50 PM   #40
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 12:14 AM   #41
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 12:18 AM   #42
country flag Kəv.

^ Those are my favorite coloring

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 01:51 AM   #43
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

Maria Kirilenko collection? From US OPEN 2010 / 2011
Thanks
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 07:49 AM   #44
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidenhair View Post

Thats good
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 09:11 AM   #45
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikkiri. View Post
Maria Kirilenko collection? From US OPEN 2010 / 2011
Thanks
Will make it today.