** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 225 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 05:28 PM   #3361
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Nice to hear from her Now rest, have some sex and hit the courts soon - do lots of work that will materialize as a GS title or an Olympic Gold next year Take care, Bitch!

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 06:53 PM   #3362
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

would you rather maria to win the FO or olympic gold? and would you rather maria to win any GS or olympic gold next year?

I'll have a talk with the tennis gods.
atominside is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 07:02 PM   #3363
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

I'd say FO.
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 07:53 PM   #3364
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Very tough call. I'd say FO between the two, or a GS over the Olympic Gold, but ofc a Career Golden Slam would be ... priceless.
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 08:18 PM   #3365
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

FO over gold, gold over slams. Get something done

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 09:10 PM   #3366
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Please just win the French

Maria having a career slam would be .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 09:14 PM   #3367
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/le-quotidi...4_section_POS1

little news about Mike

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 09:24 PM   #3368
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm kind of confused...what did Vujacic have to do with Joyce leaving?
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 11:50 PM   #3369
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
This.
But honestly I don't really care. I would be over the moon if she managed to win any of them.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 12:46 AM   #3370
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
exactly.

But Australian Open, French Open, Gold, WImbledon, US Open would do too...
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 02:49 PM   #3371
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

About her latest facebook entry... It was funny... Why would she put us in a bad mood writing about her tennis results now? We saw it all, she updates her official facebook for the fans and I guess she didn't want to mention it and make us even more "depressed". LOL And why would she stop updating it during off season? She did not stop doing it last year... why would she now? She will probably say something about her season sooner or later.
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 06:34 PM   #3372
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

For me, FO > Gold > Any GS

I just can't imagine Maria having a career slam I just want that so muchhh But a gold would be so good too Or at least win a GS, any of them
Fiercepova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 09:48 PM   #3373
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
About her latest facebook entry... It was funny... Why would she put us in a bad mood writing about her tennis results now? We saw it all, she updates her official facebook for the fans and I guess she didn't want to mention it and make us even more "depressed". LOL And why would she stop updating it during off season? She did not stop doing it last year... why would she now? She will probably say something about her season sooner or later.
I don't mean she had to say something negative. I just thought she would say great 2011 season or something like that. No big deal.
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 01:47 AM   #3374
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Has this been posted here? http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...glam-slam.html I found the link on Sasha's site.
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 02:16 PM   #3375
country flag lefty24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Has this been posted here? http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...glam-slam.html I found the link on Sasha's site.
thanks for posting!
lol they said Serbian instead of Siberian in the beginning. I used to always get those mixed up.
Closed Thread