2011/12 Aussie ITF circuit - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 03:38 PM   #256
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011/12 Aussie ITF circuit

She's quite small and skinny but hits the ball very nicely. She played lots of nice deep balls when I saw her play and was consistent and mentally strong (which was a nice change from so many other flaky Aussie girls out there). She has a good all round game but not really a power game. Still, who knows where she'll end up - she's been a real surprise this year.
Advertisement

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 04:28 PM   #257
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
She's quite small and skinny but hits the ball very nicely. She played lots of nice deep balls when I saw her play and was consistent and mentally strong (which was a nice change from so many other flaky Aussie girls out there). She has a good all round game but not really a power game. Still, who knows where she'll end up - she's been a real surprise this year.
She had a tour like this when she first came back from college in america. She's definitely capable, she has had a dip between then and this year.
Dani12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 10:44 PM   #258
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyC View Post
Bojana definately a QWC at AO, and starting to get close to securing a MDWC in my opinion. the next few $25k's will be very important for her, although at the moment i'd say she's about 5th in the race behind Dellacqua, Rogowska, Holland and Barty.
Exactly alot of water under the bridge to come. Bojana has it tough because she needs to hold form for the next 25k's as well as the playoff. Sally just needs to peak sometime along the way and she'll probably secure the last w/c.
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 01:53 AM   #259
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Hopefully Mon is ok. Just checked and she is in the MD in Tapei this week. Has drawn a WC first round.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 04:00 AM   #260
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Bojana has been playing well but let's not get ahead of ourselves. If she was 20 then she'd probably get a main draw wildcard. But she's 24 and unproven beyond this level and an unknown quantity really. Unless she goes on a tear and gets up to around 200 then I'd be happy for her to play qualifying.
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 06:45 AM   #261
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
Bojana has been playing well but let's not get ahead of ourselves. If she was 20 then she'd probably get a main draw wildcard. But she's 24 and unproven beyond this level and an unknown quantity really. Unless she goes on a tear and gets up to around 200 then I'd be happy for her to play qualifying.
Agreed... Im a Boj fan but at this stage would prefer to see her in ao qualies where she is more than capable of winning a match or two!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 06:47 AM   #262
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

I mean unless she wins this and the next two and then the AO wildcard playoff
Dani12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 12:56 PM   #263
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

For Bobusic to get a main draw wildcard she would need to win the playoff, there is no other way IMO.

As for Peers, I don't think she has done enough to warrant a main draw wildcard...and as such I would be happy if they gave it to an international player and Peers had to play qualifying (but we know that won't happen).

Disappointing loss for Bella against Bobusic - expected her to win that.

Well done Liv Aside from Casey, she has been very consistent and performed well at the 25k's. Has all but guaranteed herself a spot in the main draw already!
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 01:40 PM   #264
country flag GeeTee

GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky88 View Post
Hopefully Mon is ok. Just checked and she is in the MD in Tapei this week. Has drawn a WC first round.
She's in doubles draw too with Ijima. Hopefully she can win a round in both though they play Pliskova sisters..

Anyway, as long as she's fit for the Victorian swing.
GeeTee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 04:53 PM   #265
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeTee View Post
She's in doubles draw too with Ijima. Hopefully she can win a round in both though they play Pliskova sisters..

Anyway, as long as she's fit for the Victorian swing.
Fingers crossed!! Would love to see how she would face up to Morita!!
|
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 04:46 AM   #266
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Woo! Some exciting results today in Rd 1 matches:

Starr def. 5-Webley-Smith 6-3 2-2 ret.
8-Bobusic def. Keir 6-2 6-1
Hubacek def. Cappanolo 6-3 6-2
Woolcock def. Rafful 6-0 6-3
Wlodarczak def. Tepper 6-0 6-0
1-Sema def. Tredoux 6-2 3-6 6-1

Great effort by Tredoux to win a set! Well done to all the winners!
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 04:55 AM   #267
country flag Territory

Ooo and one more good result!

Patterson def. Whybourn 6-1 6-4 Nice scoreline Tammi!

Great day for the Aussies...
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 04:56 AM   #268
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold

far out Anneliese!! haha, i feel like she's never going to win more than one point at a tournament! very happy with Woolcock and Tredoux though, i didn't think she would win many games against Sema so she did well to get a set
Sam21 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 05:34 AM   #269
country flag ozfan44

Good Morning for the aussie girls...shame Tredoux couldnt pull of the upset but a set is good for her!!

Hopefully they can get going again this arvo, some interesting match-ups...Tammi v Sally....Boj v Karo....
|
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 07:13 AM   #270
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Loving the scoreline in Tammis match. Really hope she can finish a tough year for her with some nice results.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote