www.tennishaven.com - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 17th, 2009, 11:06 PM   #1
country flag lionessi

lionessi is an unknown quantity at this point
www.tennishaven.com

Hi all,

Tennishaven.com is going to be the worlds largest online source of tennis matches within 1 year.

Now is your chance to join while registrations are open, they will close very soon.

In the upcoming summer, we will have every match from every masters series and the USopen, and a lot of these matches will be in 720p and 1080i (HIGH DEFINITION)

Now is your chance to gain quick entry while the site is still growing, but we are growing rapidly and registrations will close quickly, so don't waste any time.

This is a torrenting system (but completely legal) and all we ask is you maintain a ration of 1:1 for upload/download amount.

We look forward to seeing you soon at tennishaven
lionessi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2009, 06:13 AM   #2
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: www.tennishaven.com

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=382818

Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 11:47 AM   #3
country flag bulava

bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionessi View Post
Hi all,

We look forward to seeing you soon at tennishaven
I'm also a member but it's down from more than a fortnight
Anyone got any update regarding this tracker

Thanks.
bulava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 06:41 PM   #4
country flag agentmi6

agentmi6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why cant i access tenishaven.com ???
agentmi6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 09:11 AM   #5
country flag monthtrial

monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice

They are down. I think t3nnis.tv gave them too much competition.
monthtrial is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 01:34 PM   #6
country flag bulava

bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by monthtrial View Post
They are down. I think t3nnis.tv gave them too much competition.
Are you sure they won't be back

If that's true it's sad to learn that because the team were really nice folks...I would really miss them and I don't have any other Tennis source
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 07:12 PM   #7
country flag monthtrial

monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice monthtrial is just really nice

You're right about the staff... I donated $20 to them this year hoping they would keep their lights on. I think they had low support/funding and they complained that the maintenance costs were not being covered.

You said you had no other tennis source... consider t3nnis.tv as it's updated regularly and their people are great. Also, try this great source: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/viewforum.php?f=41

The admin is Andrew & he's awesome!
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 08:13 PM   #8
country flag bulava

Quote:
Originally Posted by monthtrial View Post
You're right about the staff... I donated $20 to them this year hoping they would keep their lights on. I think they had low support/funding and they complained that the maintenance costs were not being covered.

You said you had no other tennis source... consider t3nnis.tv as it's updated regularly and their people are great. Also, try this great source: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/viewforum.php?f=41

The admin is Andrew & he's awesome!
Thanks for the update, sad to hear from a donor. You know what? This evening I've clicked on that site home page and looks like it's up but I couldn't log in with my ID What might have happened? Just guessing, have they sold it to someone else so all the existing Users got DEL?

I wrote to t3nniv.tv guys but none responded, yet. Thanks for the new reference, would have a look at it for sure
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 05:27 PM   #9
country flag bulava

UPDATE: tennihaven is up now!

The site says:

TennisHaven will be back shortly. We suffered HDD crash and all data has been lost.
You may now re-register your accounts!!! TH is undergoing some changes.

I did re-register, now it's with 15GB default upload (earlier 5GB). Some consolation

Last edited by bulava : Jul 25th, 2010 at 05:28 PM. Reason: text
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 10:06 AM   #10
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute

yes we are back on silly hdd'S and silly me for not backing up anything. lesson learnt i think lol

still making minor changes to the site
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 05:08 AM   #11
country flag monthtrial

Glad to hear you're back... hope to see you running @ 100% soon!
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 06:46 PM   #12
country flag bulava

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belco View Post
yes we are back on silly hdd'S and silly me for not backing up anything. lesson learnt i think lol

still making minor changes to the site
Welcome back
Still waiting for my account issue to get resolved
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 07:04 PM   #13
country flag MardenDiller

MardenDiller is an unknown quantity at this point

how can I join tennishaven.com? I try to register and it says that I have to have an invitation code
MardenDiller is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 06:38 PM   #14
itofan

itofan is an unknown quantity at this point itofan is an unknown quantity at this point itofan is an unknown quantity at this point itofan is an unknown quantity at this point

How can I get an invitation code?
itofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote