Ekaterina Lopes - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 30th, 2011, 07:28 PM   #841
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Exquisite Ekaterina Ivanova Jumping Thread!

SF: (3)Ivanova/Lykina (RUS/RUS) d. (1)Klemenschits/Malek (AUT/GER) 76(5) 64

Katya into another doubles final. Awesome finish to the season for her.

Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2011, 05:45 PM   #842
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Lost the final 64 36 8-10

Still another good week.
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 02:41 AM   #843
country flag Mana

Katya's season is not quite finished yet.... Just casually she wins the Russian Championship and is granted a WC into the Kremlin Cup
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 07:24 PM   #844
country flag Mana

Kremlin Cup qualies:

(3)Stephanie Foretz Gacon (FRA) v Lesia Tsurenko (UKR)
Yana Buchina (RUS) v (wc)Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Sofia Shapatava (GEO) v Ekaterina Ivanova (RUS)
Cagla Buyukakcay (TUR) v (6)Anastasia Rodionova (AUS)

Great first round draw, but then Nastya in R2 is pretty tough. Will be interesting to see what Katya can do!
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 05:41 PM   #845
country flag Mana

R1: Katya d. Shapatava 63 64
R2: Katya d. Rodionova 63 36 63

Just one more to qualify. A couple of great results.
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 10:59 PM   #846
country flag Mana

Heres a video of the match -

http://www.youtube.com/user/TennisStories

I watched the entire thing, there are some really positive things in here from Katya. The FH was on fire and the BH down the line was punishing Nastya. It was just a barrage of big ground strokes that killed Rodionova in the end. Great match from Katya, so much better than a month ago. She should play on hard court more often. A win over Razzano a couple of weeks ago, winning the Russian Championship last week and now beating Rodionova.

Good results. Just don't fuck it up tomorrow, please.
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 12:08 PM   #847
country flag Mana

QR3: Katya d. Tsurenko 60 36 62

Great result against a player who is on the verge of cracking the top 100. Great form the week so far, can't wait to see who she draws in the MD. Maybe this is the long awaited break through for Katya?
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:41 PM   #848
country flag Mana

Katya I gets Jankovic

Should be fun at least. Playing last on CC. There will be a stream
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 07:13 PM   #849
country flag Mana

Holy mother of fucking GOD.

Katya d. Jankovic 64 16 64

Unbelievable. Just unbelievable.

Vesnina or Alla K next. Not impossible.

80 points collected this week, back into the top 150. And 10k pocketed. 26k pocketed in the last two weeks after winning 16k for the Russian Championships last week. Amazing.
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 08:44 PM   #850
country flag petrova-fan

petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of

An amazing win today ... wooohooo ... congrats!
http://www.petrova-fanpage.com
petrova-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 11:33 PM   #851
country flag Mana

Some quotes from Katya after the match -

"I am very happy. The match took shape very well: the first set I played very calmly and confidently, and the second a little lost concentration due to fatigue. In the third set assembled and put on one hundred percent - said the winner immediately after the match. - This, of course, until my best win in his career."

"It was my first big win. I think it was the best match I've played in my career," Ivanova jubilated. "I always expect to win but mainly I wanted to show my best tennis, which I did today. I'm very happy and really excited about this win."

From Jankovic -

"Ekaterina was coming from qualies and had a few matches under her belt, and she played very well. I felt asleep and in slow motion," Jankovic said. "It just wasn't my day. I look forward to resting and coming back strong in 2012."

Last edited by Mana : Oct 20th, 2011 at 01:24 AM.
Mana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 01:05 AM   #852
country flag Mana

Katya scheduled to play first on CC tonight Vs. Vesnina.

Not sure this is such a good match up for Katya, and she's always struggled following up a good result in the past.

However - There will be a stream

Last edited by Mana : Oct 20th, 2011 at 01:21 AM.
Mana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 07:52 PM   #853
country flag Mana

Vesnina d. Katya 63 64

Katya got injured in the first couple of games, so she did well to carry on and very well to win 7 games. I hope the injury isn't too bad that it keeps her out of her next tounament. Probably only one more tournament this season for Katya, a 50k in France.

Back upto #147 in the rankings, with a real chance of making an assult on the top 100.

Great tournament for Katya
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 08:32 PM   #854
country flag Mana

Katya to finish the season playing -

50k+H Nantes FRA
25k Benicarlo ESP

25k in Spain will be a good chance to play doubles with Lara again.
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 10:48 PM   #855
country flag RoseH

RoseH is an unknown quantity at this point

hi everyone,

i am a big fan of Ekaterina and i have started a page n facebook for everyone to follow her.

Please like it !!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...13333592110595
RoseH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote