~Luxembourg Tennis~ - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 20th, 2011, 01:12 PM   #571
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Luxembourg Tennis~

Some more pics of Mandy. She really does look good in this outfit:

And another by Rix643, in a different outfit.

Last edited by HowardH : Oct 20th, 2011 at 05:54 PM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 03:45 PM   #572
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

100K Poitiers:

QR1: KREMER, Anne (LUX) (3) vs bye
QR2: KREMER, Anne (LUX) (3) vs TRESKUNOVA, Aleksandra (RUS) or GUIGOURES, Maella (FRA)

please anne, win a match this time!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 01:49 PM   #573
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

(3)Anne Kremer (LUX) - (wc)Maella Guigoures (FRA) 6-2 6-4

Finally a win . I hope she continues to play next year because I think she still has what it takes to be a good player. She showed that at the beginning of the year . It just seems like Anne is a confidence player. Let's see if she improves again when her results get better.
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 01:56 PM   #574

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

hope so too. hope this win gave her a lot of confidence and she can improve her ranking again to get back to where she belongs. go anne!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 04:34 PM   #575
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Finally Anne wins a match again.

Her brother (and coach) Gilles Kremer was co commentator on local TV (RTL Tele Ltzebuerg) during QF, SF and final by the way.

Kerber :: Razzano :: Siniakova :: Hantuchova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 10:50 AM   #576

QR3: Anne KREMER (LUX) (3) Vs Severine BELTRAME (FRA) (6)

go anne, qualify and get some more wins!

Old Oct 24th, 2011, 11:03 AM   #577

R1: ARVIDSSON (SWE) / PAVLOVIC (FRA) Vs GOJNEA (ROU) / KREMER (LUX)

go anne!

Old Oct 24th, 2011, 12:34 PM   #578

QR3: (3)Anne Kremer (LUX) d. (6)Severine Beltrame (FRA) 46 63 64

two wins in a row. and a close one against beltrame, hope anne gains a lot of confidence from that win! keep it up and gl in the md now!

Old Oct 24th, 2011, 02:18 PM   #579
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

Nice win Anne ! Beltrame is still tricky indoors.
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 06:01 PM   #580
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Anne

She faces Virginie Razzano in first round. All Q placements were tough by the way.

Mandy plays ITF 75k Barnstaple and faces Caroline Garcia in first round.

Kerber :: Razzano :: Siniakova :: Hantuchova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 10:34 PM   #581

gl ladies. go anne, get your first win against virginie!

Old Oct 25th, 2011, 12:53 PM   #582

anne lost 16 26 but at least she won 2 matches in a row after a long time and defended at least some of her points from last year.....keep it up anne and get back to form soon! gl in doubles now!

Old Oct 26th, 2011, 12:56 PM   #583

lost in doubles R1, too

ARVIDSSON (SWE) / PAVLOVIC (FRA) defeated GOJNEA (ROU) / KREMER (LUX) 6-2 7-5

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 09:47 PM   #584

50k+H Nantes:

R1: KREMER, Anne (LUX) vs SAVINYKH, Valeria (RUS) (6)

tough draw, but gl anne, get some more wins this week!

Old Oct 31st, 2011, 09:25 AM   #585

doubles R1: KOSTOVA (BUL) / KREMER (LUX) Vs GIRAL LORES (VEN) / LARRIERE (FRA)

winnable match! gl anne. btw, anne down in the rankings from no. 216 to no. 247 this week hope she can climb at least a little higher before the end of the season, so she can enter AO qualies next year! come on anne!