25,000 Glasgow (GBR) 2011 | Oct 17 (Winner: Claire Feuerstein) - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2011, 06:55 PM   #61
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 25,000 Glasgow (GBR) 2011 | Oct 17 (Draws)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris 84 View Post
i couldn't stay til the end. i left about 2 hours ago and at that point domachowska and remondina hadn't even started at that point so i dunno if they will be finished yet....in fact i doubt it.
OMG
What a fuck shit this it, Marta still has to play doubles today, so when she will start that? Midnight?

Such a fail tournament

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2011, 07:05 PM   #62
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

(1)Yvonne Meusburger (AUT) def Nikola Hofmanova (AUT)

i didnt watch all of this match, mainly because i was pretty sure it would be a comfortable win for meusburger, and i was right. from what i did see, meusi was quite impressive with consistent, deep hitting which really sets her apart from a lot of players at this level. hofmanova was ok, but she was beaten comprehensively by a better player.

(3)Victoria Larriere (FRA) v (Q)Lesley Kerkhove (NED)

ive followed larriere's results for a while now, so i was quite excited to see her live for the first time, but i can't say that i was overly impressed. to be fair, kerkhove played very well for the most part, and then larriere showed a lot of fight and guts to tough it out when she wasn't playing at her best. some flashes of brilliance, but a lot of ue's in this match. i still expect larriere to reach the semis at least.

(8)Stephanie Vogt (LIE) v (Q)Anett Kontaveit (EST)

imo kontaveit is going to be a player. she has all the tools and is only 15. her return of serve was a real weapon again, firing several winners off it, and she produced great comebacks in each set when down 1-5 and then 1-4. she actually served for the 2nd set but then went to pieces. vogt played a good game overall and did well not to crumble following the comebacks. she was especially impressive at the start of the match.

(4)Claire Feuerstein (FRA) v Johanna Konta (AUS)

konta choked bigtime here which was a shame. she led by a set and 5-2, and at that point hadn't even faced bp, but after squandering several mp's on feuerstein's serve, she was then broken and her game deteriorated quickly. she missed 5 mp's in total. credit to feuerstein who raised her game and played a few of the mp's very well.

Ioana-Raluca Olaru (ROU) v (wc)Alexandra Walker (GBR)

comprehensive scoreline, but olaru showed why she has fallen so drastically down the world rankings in the first few games. she went down 1-2* and had played some pretty dreadful stuff at that point. however, she gradually improved, and she was hardly playing a top class opponent, otherwise it could have been a very different story.

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 07:07 PM   #63
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domachokeska View Post
OMG
What a fuck shit this it, Marta still has to play doubles today, so when she will start that? Midnight?

Such a fail tournament
i expect they would reschedule the doubles and/or give marta a late start again tomorrow. the tourney has always operated the same way and has never run as late as tonight was going to run

ps - i spoke to marta briefly in the cafeteria. she was very nice and gave off a more approachable aura than most players

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 07:17 PM   #64
country flag Chris 84

Tara MOORE (GBR) defeated Quirine LEMOINE (NED) 6-4 6-2

MY TWITTER
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 07:19 PM   #65
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris 84 View Post
i expect they would reschedule the doubles and/or give marta a late start again tomorrow. the tourney has always operated the same way and has never run as late as tonight was going to run

ps - i spoke to marta briefly in the cafeteria. she was very nice and gave off a more approachable aura than most players
OMG, I would kill for that
I hope she wins today and tomorow and the whole thing
you are so lucky

Old Oct 19th, 2011, 08:21 PM   #66
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

any word on the bowtell/ mladenovic match
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 08:22 PM   #67
country flag Chris 84

the lta only just now put up the oop for wednesday

MY TWITTER
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 08:24 PM   #68
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

They are moving in direction Lagos

Old Oct 19th, 2011, 08:27 PM   #69
country flag Chris 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domachokeska View Post
They are moving in direction Lagos
the sad thing is that i know it isn't the actual tournament that is screwing up for the lack of an oop, etc. their scheduling may leave sth to be desired for sure, but it is the lta who seem to be incapable of updating things.

MY TWITTER
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 08:30 PM   #70
country flag PashaMasha

PashaMasha is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
any word on the bowtell/ mladenovic match
The match should be over...frustrating waiting
http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tour...ent=1100143462
PashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 08:46 PM   #71
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

so I really have to go to bed without knowing whether Marta won a match in GB or not???

Old Oct 19th, 2011, 09:55 PM   #72
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

First Round

(1)Yvonne Meusburger (AUT) d. Nikola Hofmanova (AUT) 64 62
(Q)Justine Ozga (GER) d. (Q)Lucia Butkovska (SVK) 75 64
(Q)Anais Laurendon (FRA) d. (wc)Anna Fitzpatrick (GBR) 64 61
(5)Kristina Kucova (SVK) d. Lina Stanciute (LTU) 64 60

(3)Victoria Larriere (FRA) d. (Q)Lesley Kerkhove (NED) 63 36 63
Tara Moore (GBR) d. (Q)Quirine Lemoine (NED) 64 62
Ana Vrljic (CRO) d. (wc)Francesca Stephenson (GBR) 60 64
(6)Marta Domachowska (POL) d. Anna-Giulia Remondina (ITA) 63 76(3)

(8)Stephanie Vogt (LIE) d. (Q)Anett Kontaveit (EST) 64 75
Justyna Jegiolka (POL) d. (wc)Emma Devine (GBR) 36 63 64
Julie Coin (FRA) d. Tetyana Arefyeva (UKR) 63 36 76(4)
(4)Claire Feuerstein (FRA) d. Johanna Konta (AUS) 46 76(3) 63

Lenka Jurikova (SVK) d. (7)Sarah Gronert (GER) 75 62
Ioana-Raluca Olaru (ROU) d. (wc)Alexandra Walker (GBR) 62 62
Severine Beltrame (FRA) d. (Q)Emma Laine (FIN) 67(5) 76(0) 76(4)
(2)Kristina Mladenovic (FRA) d. (Q)Amy Bowtell (IRL) 63 67(3) 61
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 09:57 PM   #73
country flag Jakub

Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute

Marta nice revenge !
Emma

Monica Seles, Elena Dementieva, Kveta Hrdlickova, Karolina Woźniacki, Aiko Nakamura, Silvija Talaja , Darina Sedenkova
, Liga Dekmeijere, Margit Ruutel

Jakub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 10:01 PM   #74
country flag Chris 84

well done marta

now hopefully i get to see her tomorrow...

MY TWITTER
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 10:14 PM   #75
country flag willrock

willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future

I hope for the following QF :
Meusburger vs K Kucova (Kris winning)
Larriere vs Domachowska (Larriere winning)
Coin vs Vogt (Coin winning)
Olaru vs Beltrame (Beltrame winning)

Sorry Kiki, Séverine needs freaking points!
Kristina Mladenovic aka. Double Trouble
Caro Garcia willrock
Genie Bouchard my new fav in the top10
willrock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote