** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 219 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 13th, 2011, 10:26 PM   #3271
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
first class
Isn't business class first class?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 13th, 2011, 10:35 PM   #3272
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Isn't business class first class?
both business and first class are a lot better than economy.

First and business are very similar but first class costs a lot more money.
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 10:37 PM   #3273
country flag s teddy

s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold

I think it depends on the airline. Some airlines advertise extremely luxurious "business class" seats.
s teddy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 10:40 PM   #3274
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

It depends on the airline. A lot prefer to just have awesome business class, and just up the luxury in first class. Some don't even have a first class because their business is so stellar. And then there's the uber awesome first class like in Singapore Airline's newer plane... they have freaking cabins. You should check it out and have a jizz.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 12:33 AM   #3275
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
It depends on the airline. A lot prefer to just have awesome business class, and just up the luxury in first class. Some don't even have a first class because their business is so stellar. And then there's the uber awesome first class like in Singapore Airline's newer plane... they have freaking cabins. You should check it out and have a jizz.
it's my dream to be on ones of those planes. Turkish airlines have pretty awesome first class seats too.
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 01:39 AM   #3276
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Jetstar economy rep!
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 04:03 AM   #3277
country flag rafaelkafka

rafaelkafka has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Maria's one facebook status will get that airline more attention than Caroline's ridiculous commercial.
Caro commercial is sweet and fun but Maria is the queen.
rafaelkafka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 01:08 PM   #3278
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Turkish Airlines' First class is known as Business class , Business class is known as Comfort class!

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 11:49 AM   #3279
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Deffinitely, I checked on Turkish Airines USA site - Business class IS first class on those planes, here is a link http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-US...#BusinessClass
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 12:48 PM   #3280
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Deffinitely, I checked on Turkish Airines USA site - Business class IS first class on those planes, here is a link http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-US...#BusinessClass
Right...

Even here, in Caro's commercial we can see it

Qetusi is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 01:09 AM   #3281
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
Jetstar economy rep!
Ew I'm flying Jetstar back home from AO

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 05:15 PM   #3282
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

LOS ANGELES, CA (October 18, 2011) -David Banks will star alongside tennis pro Maria Sharapova in the Motorola Campaign. Banks plays her annoying fast talking assistant.
Entitled "Enriching Life", the spots will air all over, including time square.

http://www.openpr.com/news/196658/Ac...-Campaign.html
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 05:40 PM   #3283
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
LOS ANGELES, CA (October 18, 2011) -David Banks will star alongside tennis pro Maria Sharapova in the Motorola Campaign. Banks plays her annoying fast talking assistant.

Motorola? She's with Sony Ericsson now, right?
Maidenhair is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 08:15 PM   #3284
country flag MM_1257

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidenhair View Post
Motorola? She's with Sony Ericsson now, right?
She is with SE, yes.
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 03:47 PM   #3285
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post

That's old news. The commercial was filmed in 2006, when she was endorsing Motorola. Watch it on my youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJlIk4STFi4