Allez Arav 2011 - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2011, 04:08 PM   #301
country flag krystian

krystian is just really nice krystian is just really nice krystian is just really nice krystian is just really nice krystian is just really nice krystian is just really nice krystian is just really nice krystian is just really nice krystian is just really nice krystian is just really nice krystian is just really nice
Re: Allez Arav 2011

she should end her career after match like that

WHAT A CRAP PERFORMANCE BY HER
krystian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2011, 05:18 PM   #302
country flag Ayumilover.

Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold

Another tough loss
did she really play that awful?
Ayumilover. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 10:02 PM   #303
country flag Musey

Musey is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystian View Post
she should end her career after match like that

WHAT A CRAP PERFORMANCE BY HER
And You should shut up
Musey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 11:09 PM   #304
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumilover. View Post
Another tough loss
did she really play that awful?

Overreactions as usual.

Aravane played seven matches in seven days last week, then had all of three days to rest. She was pushing it trying it to play here, and afterwards, she said she didn't have high expectations. She looked tired, she didn't move well, and Pennetta, to her credit, moved Aravane around very well and had a smart gameplan. Aravane said after the match that she needs to get fitter, and has a fitness coach she will be working with along with her new coach this off season. She also said she gained a lot of weight the past eight months because of her personal problems and obviously there is no quick fix for that. I can't find any evidence of it, but then again, I'm biased. I think she looks fantastic, but I see her as a woman. As an athlete, she obviously thinks there is a problem. She just has to work hard to fix what she thinks is wrong. She seems pretty upbeat, all things considered, and I think she has to be, given her results last week. She is moving in the right direction. Look at Kvitova and Li Na and how they crapped out--what did they do last week? What's their excuse? At least Aravane produced last week, and has a reason to be fatigued.

She'll get there. Immature brains expect unrealistic results. Good things only come with hard work you put in over time. Aravane knows this--she said it today. She knows it's a work in progress, but she is making progress.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'

Last edited by Kipling : Aug 30th, 2011 at 11:49 PM.
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 08:21 AM   #305
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Aravane back to business this week in Guangzhou (CHN)

she starts her tournament with a win over Shuai Zhang of China 6-2 7-6(2)

she's ranked outside top100 this week (106), hopefully she'll do well there.

Next: Magdalena Rybarikova (SVK)

Go!

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/

Last edited by améliemomo : Sep 20th, 2011 at 08:26 AM.
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 12:14 PM   #306
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

she lost to Rybarikova 6-4 6-1
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 03:33 PM   #307
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

very weird score for her even if she's not in good shape

good luck in tokyo

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 12:26 PM   #308
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Aravane is playing Tokyo qualies and has won her first match there 6-1 2-6 6-4 over M.Kato,(never heard of this player).
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 01:50 PM   #309
country flag améliemomo

ouch!losing a set to a nobody player is not a good sign.

Better step it up or she wont make the main draw

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 08:59 AM   #310
country flag Bероника

you were right,she lost to Minella,bad result

Mandy Minella d. Aravane Rezai 5-7 7-5 6-3
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 04:01 PM   #311
country flag améliemomo

Aravane

better wait for next year to see a change cause now she's not consistent enough.

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 10:17 AM   #312
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Aravane was suffering from a virus in Tokyo, which has now ended her season.

Rezaï: Fin de saison
Touchée par un virus, Aravane Rezaï aurait renoncé à poursuivre sa saison après une défaite en qualifications au tournoi de Tokyo la semaine dernière. D'après le quotidien L'Equipe, la 100e mondiale préparerait la saison 2012 avec son nouvel entraîneur argentin Igal Buberman une fois remise.

Get well soon, Aravane, and come back strong in 2012!

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 09:59 PM   #313
country flag Ayumilover.

Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold

Boo that's really too bad, but i think in a way, it's better for her and it will make her more motivated to play well in the beginning of next year. I'm positive she will re-enter the top 30 next season.
Ayumilover. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 07:07 PM   #314
country flag Bероника

I guess that's for the best.

Get well soon,Aravane.2012 can only be better.
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 07:00 PM   #315
country flag willrock

willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future

She might have to go through the qualies in the AO if she doesn't get a WC from the FTT...
Such a nightmare's season, hopefully she'll come back stronger in 2012. A QF in a Slam "à la Jelena Dokic" would be extraordinary. I believe in her!
Kristina Mladenovic aka. Double Trouble
Caro Garcia willrock
Genie Bouchard my new fav in the top10
willrock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote