~Luxembourg Tennis~ - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2011, 03:31 PM   #556
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Luxembourg Tennis~

SF: (5) Mandy Minella def. (1) Tamarine Tanasugarn 6:3 6:2
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2011, 07:34 AM   #557
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

50K Joue-Les-Tours:

R1: Anne Kremer vs qualifier

go anne, the draw can't get better!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 03:20 PM   #558
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Please win Anne! Good luck.

Osaka:

1r: Mandy Minella vs (Q) Erika Sema

Good luck Mandy!
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 07:55 AM   #559

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R1: Julie COIN (FRA) Vs Anne KREMER (LUX)

not the easiest draw, but winnable! go anne!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 07:01 AM   #560
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Highlights of her match against Kimiko in Tokyo. Thanks to the uploader for uploading.

HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 08:16 AM   #561

R1: Julie COIN (FRA) defeated Anne KREMER (LUX) 7-5 6-0

Old Oct 15th, 2011, 04:37 PM   #562
country flag Drimal

Luxembourg:

(8)Daniela Hantuchova (SVK) v Qualifier
Anastasiya Yakimova (BLR) v Qualifier
(wc)Anne Kremer (LUX) v Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP)
Monica Niculescu (ROU) v (3)Sabine Lisicki (GER)

I don't expect too much since Anne is out of form but at least she avoided a seeded player.

(5)Ana Ivanovic (SRB) v Virginie Razzano (FRA)
Qualifier v (wc)Mandy Minella (LUX)
(wc)Anglique Kerber (GER) v Qualifier
Rebecca Marino (CAN) v (2)Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (RUS)

There are some tricky players in qualy like Hradecka ( ) but it's a decent draw for Mandy.

It's about time that a Luxie finally wins a match at home again. Good luck girls.
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 07:42 PM   #563

gl ladies!

and also playing doubles:
R1:
Kremer/Razzano vs Sfar/Parmentier
Minella/Kerber vs Halep/Husarova

Old Oct 17th, 2011, 01:44 PM   #564
country flag Drimal

Mandy Minella vs (Q) Anne Keothavong

That's not an easy opponent for Mandy and she should be careful.
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:11 PM   #565

anne getting totallydestroyed right now trailing 06 03 to medina garrigues she's not plying that bad, but just making toooo many errors. hope she doesn't retire after this season with her desaterous results in the lst month.....

Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:38 PM   #566

oh no, she really lost 06 06 hope it wasn't her last match on the tour or her last season (but i think she entered some itf tournaments in the next weeks and i hope she makes the AO qualies cut...)! keep going anne and get back in the top 100 where you belong! it would be so great!

Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:39 PM   #567
country flag Drimal

After this 0:6 0:6 I am afraid that Anne's retirement announcement is very near.

She was on such a good start into the season with Australian Open qualification and Kuala Lumpur QF and then just fall apart.
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 09:27 PM   #568

anne also lost her doubles match very close....

Parmentier/Sfar (FRA/TUN) d. Kremer/Razzano (LUX/FRA) 62 57 104

Old Oct 19th, 2011, 10:04 AM   #569
country flag Drimal

Mandy lost 3:6 6:1 3:6

Bad home tournament for Luxies, Anne got double baggeled, Claudine had to retire at 0:5 in Q1 because of thigh injury and Mandy lost closely to a qualifier.
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 05:44 PM   #570
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Some pics of the lovely Mandy, first two courtesy of Rick (Rix643, go visit his Luxembourg pics thread here: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?p=20376733)

This pic is courtesy of Linda (Zamboni)

HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote