Nike Maria Sharapova Collection - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 09:41 PM   #751
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

My fav dresses from this year:

1. Miami, just amazing
2. USO Night dress-I love it
3. AO dress- it was awesome
4. Clay court outfit0 it was very nice

I also liked the French Open and Wimbledon dresses.

Her worst dress was the USO day dress and the USO Series outfit
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 09:46 PM   #752
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
something like 2008 would be nice
Please bring back those times.
Maidenhair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 01:08 AM   #753
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidenhair View Post
I was curious about what other Maria fans hope/think Sharapova's OZ Open dress will look like. Please give your thoughts!
At first, I wasn't a fan because of its simplicity, but in retrospect and comparison with all her other outfits this year, I give it 4 stars

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 02:18 AM   #754
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidenhair View Post
I was curious about what other Maria fans hope/think Sharapova's OZ Open dress will look like. Please give your thoughts!
Colour wise, contrasting. The orange and grey this year looked great against the True Blue. I hope she doesn't go with a blue- as fantastic as Miami was, that True Blue can be overwhelming and all the photos just have so much blue in them already. Also it can't be dark- that's just plain stupid for the Australian summer.

Cut wise, she should do something like FO in that the top was athletic but detailed, and the bottom was flowy (save the straight cuts for US tournaments). So some sort of contrast between the top and bottom WITHOUT incorporating those ugly layers that I didn't like (although I liked the type of layering at the French).

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 01:09 PM   #755
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

I want her to wear purple. Something like this:

And for God's sake, please be fashionable. Mesh layers and all.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 02:09 PM   #756
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Purple Masha will be love The AO will be the most suitable venue for such a colour
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 05:30 PM   #757
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post

I was thinking the same thing buy maybe more of a lavender since she did a dark purple for the us open last year.
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 06:01 PM   #758
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post

Completely agree with you, please be fashionable. I want something that blows me away.
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 06:28 PM   #759
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Her 2008 Dress was . She looked so good on it .

This year my favorite Maria outfit was the one from Rome . She looked so damn fine . Those legs .

Miami wasn't bad either. I also liked the USO night dress , and the French one.
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 08:21 PM   #760
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Best year for her body...2004-no..2005-better, but no..2006..good at the open, but no...2007...no....2008...kind of haunting, but no....2009--recovering condition...no, 2010...pretty good, no.......2011..yes. Month in, month out, she has looked spectacular this year.
nelsondan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 02:20 PM   #761
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

Bring these back

Lucas_Arg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 02:55 PM   #762
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

She should do a year where she brings back all her old classics
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 03:07 PM   #763
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
IKR

With the GS titles please

RetroPova
VintagePova

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 08:14 AM   #764
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
This.
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 07:34 AM   #765
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

BTW, I was just thinking of this, but Pova should start wearing a day and night dress for Oz Open. How lovely would that be.