Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 69 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2011, 06:36 PM   #1021
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

100k in Poitiers, then maybe 50k Nantes (or Ismaning).

Maybe even 75k Dubai. She likes it there.

Last edited by Meelis : Oct 7th, 2011 at 02:11 PM.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2011, 07:29 PM   #1022
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
No Linz however. It appears Kaia was also sick, in bed with high fever for 2 days. Get your strength back and smash them in Moscow

She also plans to play some ITFs after Moscow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Apparently Kaia had this infamous stomach virus too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Looks like she might have "won" in R2, cause Sabine was faster to withdraw
Quote:
they probably saw Lisicki withdrawing from doubles, so it was kind of an advantage
Kaia would never withdraw unless she was seriously ill. I'm sure if Sabine had been fine and Kaia sick, she would have gone to play anyways and done her best. That's what I like about Kaia, she never plays dirty. SHe might be losing badly and feeling like sh*t but she will lose fair a square.
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 02:09 PM   #1023
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, Kaia on Poitiers 100,000 list as 3 seed. Something weird is Baltacha plays Poitiers instead of Barnstaple which is in england?
She must hate british as she contraversially decided to play 100,000 in nottingham instead of birmingham.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 02:12 PM   #1024
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

dont know why but might play 25k helsinki with anett. its neara home. all travel costs are free caus she's sponsored by tallinnk, all she has to pay for is accommadation. easy 3k
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 03:30 PM   #1025
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
dont know why but might play 25k helsinki with anett. its neara home. all travel costs are free caus she's sponsored by tallinnk, all she has to pay for is accommadation. easy 3k
IF she plays that, it's only for Doubles I'm sure. It could be cause of Olympics. They just need as high ranking as possible for it.
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 11:28 AM   #1026
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylger View Post
IF she plays that, it's only for Doubles I'm sure. It could be cause of Olympics. They just need as high ranking as possible for it.
I though it could have been really smart for Maret Ani to turn into just a doubles player like Lisa Raymond cause she's really good and she might have been able to play with Margit as they make a good team (they beat wickmayer and flipkens in Belgium in Fed Cup) but she decided to quit altogether. I guess the plan is to try and equip Margit as a doubles player and for her and Kaia to fluke an ITF Olympic Wildcard. Apparently, the ITF is making a new initiative that the juniors with the best transitions onto the senior circuit get ITF wildcards (unless of course they are from Russia or anotehr country that has already got 4 players in their team). If this is so, then Anett Kontaveit might get an ITF Wildcard. She has already won 2 futures this year and if she can play a few higher level challengers next year before the olympics (75+h and 100k) and she gets her ranking between 150 and 300, she might fluke a wildcard.
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 11:56 AM   #1027
country flag Kylger

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I though it could have been really smart for Maret Ani to turn into just a doubles player like Lisa Raymond cause she's really good and she might have been able to play with Margit as they make a good team (they beat wickmayer and flipkens in Belgium in Fed Cup) but she decided to quit altogether. I guess the plan is to try and equip Margit as a doubles player and for her and Kaia to fluke an ITF Olympic Wildcard. Apparently, the ITF is making a new initiative that the juniors with the best transitions onto the senior circuit get ITF wildcards (unless of course they are from Russia or anotehr country that has already got 4 players in their team). If this is so, then Anett Kontaveit might get an ITF Wildcard. She has already won 2 futures this year and if she can play a few higher level challengers next year before the olympics (75+h and 100k) and she gets her ranking between 150 and 300, she might fluke a wildcard.
That is more than unlikely. Margit has the same issue that Dinara Safinas has. Margit's back can not take too much pressure. A few matches and then her back usually starts hurting so bad, she has difficulty to move around even.

That's why I'm saying she might play Helsinki 25k with Anett.
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 01:03 PM   #1028
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think Kaia's team is thinking about [ify Olympics'] doubles? (If I remember correctly Maret said she'd help the team in Fed Cup doubles if it was needed.)
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 05:03 PM   #1029
country flag Kylger

Quote:
Do you think Kaia's team is thinking about [ify Olympics'] doubles? (If I remember correctly Maret said she'd help the team in Fed Cup doubles if it was needed.)
Well I'm sure Kaia will be in Singles at the Olympics so why not play Doubles there also if you have the chance. You never know, maybe she'll even play Mixed Doubles with Zopp
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 05:45 PM   #1030
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Sure, just doubles seems like a long stretch at the moment At this point mixed doubles seems more likely to happen (who knew!) (out of the 2)
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 02:24 AM   #1031
country flag chingching

There is a decent proapect ( that is if maret gets back into form) that they will get a wildcard cause they got wildcards at the last 2 olympics and the wta recognises that Maret was a good doubles player. Also, Margit is a decent player but Anett really has to et her doubles ranking up. But anyway, anett may still get a wildcard in the singles (i know it is a very slim chance) if she can win australian open and get into top 3 juniors and at the same time continue to climb up the ranking and maybe play a wta qualifying or 2. They were gonna give anastasia pavlyuchenkova a wildcard into beijing after her amazing results on juniors and her decent transition into the seniors game but they couldn't cause the russians already had 4 players in their team.
Kaia will definately play mixed with Jurgen cause he is climbing up the rankings and they love to give wildcards to obscure countries.
The olympics should have a team event. Anyone agree?
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 02:26 AM   #1032
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylger View Post
That is more than unlikely. Margit has the same issue that Dinara Safinas has. Margit's back can not take too much pressure. A few matches and then her back usually starts hurting so bad, she has difficulty to move around even.

That's why I'm saying she might play Helsinki 25k with Anett.
apparently dinara's retiring according to older brother maret.
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 12:08 PM   #1033
country flag WhoAmI?

Moscow's draw

(6)Kuznetsova Svetlana vs. (Q)
Martic Petra vs. Pironkova Tsvetana
Errani Sara vs. Kanepi Kaia
(4)Schiavone Francesca vs. Bye

She could reach the semis here, or already lose in the 1st round But she should really be able to revenge the Wimbledon loss against Errani
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 12:35 PM   #1034
country flag WhoAmI?

I read in the news that she's planning to play ITFs in France (100k in Poitiers, as we already know) and Finland (the only tournament in calendar is 25k Helsinki). You guys were right I'm still surprised.
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 09:50 PM   #1035
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Playing a 25K tournament If she does not win this
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote