Vero Cepede Royg - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 08:45 PM   #136
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vero Cepede Royg

Good news! Vero is coming to the US this fall for her first ever ( I think ) USTA ITF tourneys!

The first tourney she's scheduled to play is the week of October 3rd at the 50K in Kansas City . Vero has made the MD with her ranking of #245

The following week she's scheduled to play another 50K, this time at one of RoRo's old stomping grounds...Troy, Alabama She's currently 10 out of the MD. I think she has a pretty good chance of slipping into the MD

I wonder how long she plans on staying in the US There are US ITF's right up until early November. But, I see there are also numerous 25K's in South America My guess is that she may stay in the US for 3-4 weeks and then head back
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 09:07 PM   #137
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of

She'll play Panamerican Games in Mexico during the week of October 17th so she'll stay in USA just for 2 weeks. Maybe after that she goes back to USA.
Juarito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 09:10 PM   #138

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juarito View Post
She'll play Panamerican Games in Mexico during the week of October 17th so she'll stay in USA just for 2 weeks. Maybe after that she goes back to USA.
Cool, thanks for the info! I hope the US has some sort of coverage of tennis at the Pan Am games. I guess at the very least I could watch some live streams on the computer.
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 03:40 PM   #139
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Party in the USA for Vero
Good luck!

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 04:58 PM   #140

She takes on Sesil in the 1st rd! I'm really anxious to see how Vero does this week .

Btw, where has Ben been I wonder if he even knows she's playing in the US this week
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 10:13 AM   #141
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Vero! I'm really anxious to see how she will perform at this level too!

Sorry for my lack of presence here in the last few months Nice to see you guys cheering her on!!
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 01:18 PM   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoma View Post
Good luck Vero! I'm really anxious to see how she will perform at this level too!

Sorry for my lack of presence here in the last few months Nice to see you guys cheering her on!!
Welcome back!

Vero is first up on court #1 at 10 am ( about 2 hrs from this post ). There is no livescore, so it may be awhile till we get an update
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 12:23 AM   #143
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Heath!

Well, that was a huge win today!

6-1 6-2 over Sesil Karatantcheva

It's the first time she's played a tournament bigger than $25,00, also her first match in 9 weeks, and it's on hard, not clay. Not to mention Karatantcheva is no sleeze bag!

Really exciting win! Keep going, good luck against Tomljanovic!
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 12:42 AM   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoma View Post
Thanks Heath!

Well, that was a huge win today!

6-1 6-2 over Sesil Karatantcheva

It's the first time she's played a tournament bigger than $25,00, also her first match in 9 weeks, and it's on hard, not clay. Not to mention Karatantcheva is no sleeze bag!

Really exciting win! Keep going, good luck against Tomljanovic!
Such an awesome scroreline . Her next opponent will be tough,but I think even more winnable than against Sesil .

GL, Vero!
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 12:36 AM   #145

Vero lost to Ajla today 6/7 (15 ) 6/3 6/2

I'm really not too upset over this loss as Vero has proven that she can compete very well against seasoned hard court players

Now onto the 50K in Troy where she is now in the MD...GL!
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 07:32 AM   #146
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Vero lost to Ajla today 6/7 (15 ) 6/3 6/2

I'm really not too upset over this loss as Vero has proven that she can compete very well against seasoned hard court players

Now onto the 50K in Troy where she is now in the MD...GL!
Yeah, I'm not too bothered with that loss either. As you say, it's on hardcourts and she's competing at a top 200 level. Tomljanovic is a pretty decent player. Just a shame that that epic 17-15 tiebreak win didn't give her the mental edge for the rest of the match!

She will play Mariana Duque Marino today in Troy 1R! The winner will play the top seed . As soon as I checked the entry list and saw they were both playing, I just knew they would draw each other, sure enough. I think Veronica will have the edge because although she is playing better, Mariana hasn't really done anything on hard for a long time. In fact, she only won 1 hardcourt match all year, a 3 set win over Ahsha Rolle in Monterrey Q1 back in March. But you never know anything in women's tennis.

Best of luck Vero!
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 02:37 AM   #147

^^

Vero is into the 2nd rd by retirement. She was up 7/6 3/1 when Marino had to call it a day. I hope it's not too serious

Next up: The winner between the #1 seed and very in form Oprandi & Roxane Vaisemberg ...GL!
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 05:27 PM   #148
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

I watched her last year against Dinu at the YOG & she was quite impressive. For a small girl (I think she's around 5'5?), she hits a very solid and heavy ball. She tries to get on top of the point in the rallies as much as she can. On top of that, she's a very steady player, good movement. I was surprised that she lost 1 & 4 in the consolation draw against Mutaguchi who honestly isn't that fantastic. I'm guessing Veronica decided to tank.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 11:06 PM   #149

Vero had a bad day at the office today. She lost to Romina 6/2 6/0

Now I guess it's back to the practice courts before playing the Pan Am Games next week... GL!
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 10:52 PM   #150
country flag Hayato

Two wins in the Panamerican Games!

6-2 3-6 6-2 over Maria Irigoyen and 6-3 7-6 over Ximena Hermoso. Not terribly convincing wins but still got the job done.

Next will be Christina McHale. Hopefully Vero can make it interesting. Good luck!