Nike Maria Sharapova Collection - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 1st, 2011, 03:39 PM   #736
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

From this year I really liked the Miami dress and I agree most of the ones in 2008 were I loved the RG 2008 dress
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2011, 03:40 PM   #737
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of

Agreed Sasja, her USO Series 2010 outfit was really nice, especially since we got to see it A LOT. And her yellow top looked great on the red clay as well. But my dear, it was the title in Rome she won.
Maidenhair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 03:44 PM   #738
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
From this year I really liked the Miami dress and I agree most of the ones in 2008 were I loved the RG 2008 dress
Yes, but it's so sad that, because of her MS line, she doesn't really experiment with colors and materials anymore, because the outfits need to be marketable. I'm not saying that her outfits from this year or last year were bad (besides AO 2010 ) but I think it's such a shame that her outfits are not that surprising anymore. Let us pray this will change in '12.
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 03:52 PM   #739
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidenhair View Post
Agreed Sasja, her USO Series 2010 outfit was really nice, especially since we got to see it A LOT. And her yellow top looked great on the red clay as well. But my dear, it was the title in Rome she won.
OMG

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 03:53 PM   #740
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Liked the AO and Miami dress as well this year

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 03:54 PM   #741
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidenhair View Post
Yes, but it's so sad that, because of her MS line, she doesn't really experiment with colors and materials anymore, because the outfits need to be marketable. I'm not saying that her outfits from this year or last year were bad (besides AO 2010 ) but I think it's such a shame that her outfits are not that surprising anymore. Let us pray this will change in '12.
Yes I know what you mean, you could say her outfits aren't as 'daring' as before. Her dresses this year are much more athletic compared to before, but that said there have been a few nice outfits over the past few years.

Personally I do miss her old style, but I guess Nike are aiming for more marketability these days.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 03:56 PM   #742
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

grey is the theme for 2011 so we've seen a lot of grey on her this year.

YEC 2011 is good, but not great. i prefer the pova school girl theme for YEC 2007 though

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 05:12 PM   #743
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
Yes I know what you mean, you could say her outfits aren't as 'daring' as before. Her dresses this year are much more athletic compared to before, but that said there have been a few nice outfits over the past few years.

Personally I do miss her old style, but I guess Nike are aiming for more marketability these days.
Yes. Agree with ya.
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 09:07 PM   #744
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

YEC dress is bit of a dud for me.

I don't like how the MS line is gearing towards marketability even though it's the only way to survive--it loses Maria's special fashion touches.
there are other lines (Vika's, Petra's) for "marketability" and athletic-ness

Faves this year: AO, Rome, USO Night.

Absolute fave: Warsaw 09. Probably nobody agrees haha.

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 09:54 PM   #745
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaktincredible View Post

YEC 2011 is good, but not great. i prefer the pova school girl theme for YEC 2007 though
That was fucking amazing, yah.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 11:12 PM   #746
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaktincredible View Post

Absolutely agree. Loved that outfit.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 11:56 PM   #747
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
Boring Boring Boring!!!!! Bring back high fashion Masha!!! ever layerpova.
This

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 10:43 AM   #748
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubilee27 View Post
YEC dress is bit of a dud for me.

I don't like how the MS line is gearing towards marketability even though it's the only way to survive--it loses Maria's special fashion touches.
there are other lines (Vika's, Petra's) for "marketability" and athletic-ness

Faves this year: AO, Rome, USO Night.

Absolute fave: Warsaw 09. Probably nobody agrees haha.
I actually agree with you. I thought that dress was amazing, too. I liked the Indian Wells '09 dress as well (was kinda the same) but the color of the skirt was a bit different.
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 06:46 PM   #749
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

I was curious about what other Maria fans hope/think Sharapova's OZ Open dress will look like. Please give your thoughts!
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 09:33 PM   #750
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

something like 2008 would be nice
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote