Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 1st, 2011, 06:23 AM   #151
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva_ds87 View Post
I just remembered that some of you find it strange that the program is named “Kitchen”. In Bulgarian (and apparently in Russian) there is a phrase (and derivatives of it) that literally says “news from the kitchen” and means inside information. So the name of Lena’s show makes perfect sense in Russian .

The above interview is accompanied by a descriptive article:
http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/483546

“Do you love hockey like I do? If so, then I'll introduce you to the players of the CHL. My name is Elena Dementieva.” No, you heard right. That's how every Thursday morning the program "Kitchen" on CHL-TV will begin.

One can not immediately figure out who is the protagonist of the program - the guests, well-known hockey players, or the presenter - Olympic champion, the famous tennis player in the past Elena Dementieva. A correspondent of "Soviet Sport" went on the shooting of the pilot episode of the program and once again was convinced of the truth of the proverb "If someone is talented, he is talented in everything."

"Silence on the set! Recording! "- Director's sharp voice broke off in a flash all the whispering in the hall of one of Moscow’s restaurants, which was chosen to film. But the filming space is a tiny cubicle. All of the remaining space is packed with high-tech equipment: HD-cameras, fancy sound panels, spotlights. The impression it’s not TV show shoot, but a movie one.
(skipped irrelevant sentences)
A few seconds prior to recording, Elena’s hairdo is fixed, apply hairspray on the golden curls, put makeup. But Dementieva looks good even without it. She's in great shape.
- Why Vyacheslav Kozlov was not invited? – she complains.
Turns out, Kozlov - a good family friend of Dementieva. When Elena's husband Maxim Afinogenov played in the NHL for Atlanta, Kozlov was his teammate. He invited Maxim and Lena a couple of times to visit his home. They became friendly families. Elena then even helped Kozlov’s son play tennis.
Finally, Elena Dementieva and her guest - "Dynamo" forward Denis Tolpeko sit in the chair. The presenter is in a chic gray dress, Denis raises an eyebrow: "Lena, it looks great on you!"
Lena is very serious about their work. She picks up clothes and shoes, finds out what color the studio is, so that all in harmony.

A conversation begins, and indeed it’s a home feeling. It’s clear right away why the program was called "Kitchen". It isvery cozy in the studio - the walls in pastel colours, soft chairs with cushions, tea and fruits on the table, above it - wicker lampshades. Denis says what cakes his mother bakes for every goal. Elena suddenly makes a sharp turn in the conversation:
- Dennis, people say that in America you’re called a Russian Playboy. Why didn’t you come back with a bride?
Tolpeko rushes thoughts in his mind for a moment and gives a painfully familiar answer: "No I'm not a playboy, no time for fun, we play every other day." But Lena is not fooled: "Your defense doesn’t hold up, Denis", - she smiles slyly. But to extorting an answer from the interlocutor isn’t working. Seeing that the hockey player is not in the mood to talk about his personal life, Dementieva instantly changed the subject.

Shooting is in its third hour and it's time to ask for a timeout. But even for a five-minute break, Lena has no time to drink water. Again, makeup, hair ... the hairdo is a very different and this will irritate the viewer. "We'll have to reshoot the program" - the director gives a harsh verdict.
- Really? – Dementieva is horrified. - We just finished up, it was an intimate conversation. It will not be the same if Denis has to retell.
As a result, the presenter takes a willful decision: go back into the dressing room and ask to have her hair done as before.
Lena tries to be as relaxed as possible. There are no worn-out cliches in her questions. "Denis, we're both Muscovites. When will our capital’s club win the Gagarin Cup? "- She turns the conversation to hockey topic. Tolpeko just shrugs: "We will do everything to this year. And the champion will be only "Dynamo"! "
As always... thank you so much Iva
Veronika Afinogenova
Future Olympic Champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2011, 01:06 PM   #152
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Ti1ADohSZWs

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 08:10 AM   #153
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

I can't get tired of her
Veronika Afinogenova
Future Olympic Champion

Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 09:19 AM   #154
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

Lena hosting a TV show is great, but that probably means less live matches for her. Maxim is playing today, wonder whether Lena will attend.

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:08 PM   #155
country flag Maca.Lofish

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva_ds87 View Post
Lena hosting a TV show is great, but that probably means less live matches for her. Maxim is playing today, wonder whether Lena will attend.
I was thinking the same, well Maxim didn't score today so I guess they didn't show Lena (if she was there)
Maxim's next 3 games are away matches so we will not see Lena there even if he scores (the 3rd match is in moscow against CSKA, last season she was there so I have hopes with that match)
I can't wait to see her again on Thursday
Veronika Afinogenova
Future Olympic Champion

Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:16 PM   #156
country flag Maca.Lofish

it looks like I was wrong I just found this on twitter:

@LifeAsAFanGirl: "They just showed Elena Dementieva @ the Riga/SKA game. I miss her! She was one of my favorite WTA players & there aren't many! #Tennis"

I have to find that match!!!
Veronika Afinogenova
Future Olympic Champion

Old Oct 4th, 2011, 01:45 AM   #157
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Lena can claim a tax write-off for her trips now.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 05:45 AM   #158
country flag Maca.Lofish

A few twitts:

WTA_Tenis_Arg WTA Tenis Unofficial
Tweet me how would you like the Top 5 WTA Singles Rankings to be! who is your favourite to be seeded 1? or who deserves it?

AldrinAroche Aldrin Aroche
@WTA_Tenis_Arg 1. Dementieva. 2. Clijsters. 3. Ivanovic. 4. S. Williams. 5. Aroche.
____

jdsquaredd Jeff D.
"Also, just another WTA thought: Elena Dementieva retired far too early."

Veronika Afinogenova
Future Olympic Champion

Old Oct 5th, 2011, 01:45 AM   #159
country flag Maca.Lofish

new pictures: 03.10.2011 Lena at the SKA/Riga game in Saint P.

all the credits to Iva for the images, because she was the one who gave me the link to download the match
Veronika Afinogenova
Future Olympic Champion

Old Oct 5th, 2011, 04:02 AM   #160
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes Lena reminds me of Liv Ullman, but hotter. And with better bangs.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old Oct 6th, 2011, 02:03 AM   #161
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Bangs.

Old Oct 6th, 2011, 02:07 AM   #162
country flag Maca.Lofish

the 2nd episode of Lena's tv show is in 3 hours
Veronika Afinogenova
Future Olympic Champion

Old Oct 6th, 2011, 02:20 PM   #163
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute

The hair...

itzhak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 04:48 PM   #164
country flag keithb1961

keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold keithb1961 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makatieva View Post
new pictures: 03.10.2011 Lena at the SKA/Riga game in Saint P.

all the credits to Iva for the images, because she was the one who gave me the link to download the match
Elena has the best blank look of anyone......
keithb1961 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 05:04 PM   #165
country flag Maca.Lofish

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzhak View Post
The hair...

Veronika Afinogenova
Future Olympic Champion