Ana Konjuh - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 06:48 PM   #16
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ana Konjuh

Nevermind, she approved WC she was given...her only second tournament in itf junior competition and it's 3rd round of G1.This will provide big jump on the ranking list...
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 07:04 PM   #17
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

it kind of stucks cause ostapenko is also a 1997 girl
great win for marijana...she's struggled with injuries lately, but she's also a big potential
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 09:47 AM   #18
country flag petar_pan

petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
it kind of stucks cause ostapenko is also a 1997 girl
great win for marijana...she's struggled with injuries lately, but she's also a big potential
can you a little bit chill out? just a little bit.
did you notice that she beat barbara haas, maybe the best potential from generation 1996 (1 year older).
ostapenko was 1st in U 14 Europe ranking (she is 3rd now). maybe she is even the biggest potential of that generation. she is 175th in the junior ranking and she will jump into top 100 after this semis!!!

Last edited by petar_pan : Sep 25th, 2011 at 09:53 AM.
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 02:18 PM   #19
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Big jump for Ana on the junior ranking list.She is #834 from today.That's almost 800 up!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 03:35 PM   #20
country flag okramb

Ana is on entry list in Grawe Cup in Veli Losinj,Croatia witch starts in Wednesday.It's a G4 level.
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 07:29 PM   #21
country flag okramb

Main draw for the Grave Cup is out.Ana will play in the first round against Rebeka Stolmar from Hungary.

Stolmar is 10 months older than Konjuh and is ranked 1064 on the junior list.Her biggest result is final in G5 Epetion Cup in Split last month.Besides that she don't have any notable results and I think this is very winnable for Ana.
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 07:40 PM   #22
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

I think Ana has to keep the momentum going and have a deep run here. There's no one she can't beat in the draw
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 05:54 PM   #23
country flag croat123

lost first round to an LL
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 05:22 PM   #24
country flag croat123

big win for ana today

(2)Ana Konjuh (CRO) d. Jelena Ostapenko (LAT) 2-6 6-2 6-1
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 07:08 PM   #25
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
big win for ana today

(2)Ana Konjuh (CRO) d. Jelena Ostapenko (LAT) 2-6 6-2 6-1

Great! That is a big win; Ostapenko is around #100.

But at what tournament did they play? And how can Ana be seeded #2 and Ostapenko unseeded when she's ranked so much higher?
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 07:11 PM   #26
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
lost first round to an LL
By the way, Ana won the wooden spoon at Grawe:

R1: REBEKA STOLMAR (HUN) defeated Ana KONJUH (CRO) 6-4 6-4
R2: Katie BOULTER (GBR) (2) defeated REBEKA STOLMAR (HUN) 3-6 6-4 7-5
QF: Pia CUK (SLO) (5) defeated Katie BOULTER (GBR) (2) 6-3 6-1
SF: Jana FETT (CRO) defeated Pia CUK (SLO) (5) 0-6 6-2 6-1
F: Dea HERDZELAS (BIH) defeated Jana FETT (CRO) 4-6 6-3 2-0 Retired
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 10:01 PM   #27
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

superb win for konjuh today to win u16 european masters. and to guy above, it's europe tour event. thus the rankings are based on their ranking list and not itf.

she is 9 months younger than the girl, bencic, who won the under 14s competition/

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 11:53 PM   #28
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maza1987 View Post
superb win for konjuh today to win u16 european masters. and to guy above, it's europe tour event. thus the rankings are based on their ranking list and not itf.
Got it--thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maza1987 View Post
she is 9 months younger than the girl, bencic, who won the under 14s competition/
Impressive!
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 09:30 PM   #29
country flag okramb

We have to wake up this thread...Ana is playing Eddie Herr International Junior Tennis Championships in U-14 category.It's one of the greatest tournaments in the world for juniors and she is doing great there.

She didn't have to play first round.

In 2nd round she beat Elisabeth Lyukshimova (RUS) 6-1 6-0

In 3rd round she beat Alexa Bortles (USA) 6-0 6-0

In 1/8 final she beat Jaqueline Cristian (ROM) 6-1 6-1...

In 1/4 final she will play against Katerina Stewart (USA).It's the first girl that have junior ranking.She is # 1332.Great chance for Ana to enter the semis!!!
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 11:43 PM   #30
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Watched Ana today and she was extremely impressive for 13.

Wish her the best of luck in her career!