Petra Cetkovska? Any news? - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 31st, 2011, 06:33 PM   #331
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Cetkovska? Any news?

Short interview with Petra

I´m glad I made it through the first round. We will see next time. The toughest was geting some rest. And be ready in my head to start again. I knew I would be tired and it wouldn´t be easy. First rounds are the toughest. I´m happy I made it.

What did you change?

In matches and trainings I m trying not to have ups and downs. I used to be concentrated for a game or two, or four but theb I lost concentration. Now I´m concentrating on every ball. I was not able to do that. That is the biggest change.

You beated Ivanovic and Radwanska in Wimbledon. Did it help In New haven when you played Radwanska ?

Yeah I think so. In Wimbledon the situation was that I haven´t play Agneizka for a long time. The last time we met it was in 2005 in gdyně (ITF 10 000 dollars 63 64 for Petra) Sudenly she was in top 10 or top 12. I didn´t know what so rapidly changed. I didn´t know what to expect. Last week it was different I knew exactly what to expect. When you know the opposition, you know where is her strong side and where to push.

http://www.rozhlas.cz/zpravy/tenis/_...e-casy--942008

Second match on court 17 Not Before:13:00

To Bluetrees Very funny and original thread title with keys. Insult from a person who choose Somalia flag,location village that died for France and date of birth September 11 is not insult.

Last edited by paulmara : Aug 31st, 2011 at 08:40 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2011, 01:18 AM   #332
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Petra is POTW on the CW for reaching the final of New Haven
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 01:07 PM   #333
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

report from Ivanovic match

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=444155&page=2
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 01:35 PM   #334
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Good luck on match today, Petra.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 04:30 PM   #335
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She withdraws Don't know why

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 04:33 PM   #336
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Poor Petra
TimeyWimey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 04:38 PM   #337
country flag paulmara

tapped leg in round 1

Last edited by paulmara : Jan 26th, 2012 at 07:04 PM.
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 04:39 PM   #338
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Petra paid a heavy price for New Haven.

Last edited by 18majors : Sep 1st, 2011 at 09:49 PM.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 04:52 PM   #339
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Eurosport commentators reported left thigh injury for Cetkovska.
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 05:09 PM   #340
country flag Musey

Musey is an unknown quantity at this point

awww no Petra
Musey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 09:58 PM   #341
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

this was in r1

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 05:42 PM   #342
country flag paulmara

TOKYO

Cetkovska v Tanasugarn Very good chance . Tanasugarn lost to Shvedova, Kanepi, Sevastova, Crabays, Nara. Last Win Peking ITF over Zhao. Maria is Waiting

Sunday ORDER OF PLAY
Court 1 10:30 (local time ) Cetkovska v Tanasugarn
Followed by Plišek 1 v Begu
Followed by Plišek 2 v Peer
I´m always confused with Karolína And Kristína . One is The Girl with the Tattoo . and The second one ?
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 06:04 PM   #343
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
TOKYO

Cetkovska v Tanasugarn Very good chance . Tanasugarn lost to Shvedova, Kanepi, Sevastova, Crabays, Nara. Last Win Peking ITF over Zhao. Maria is Waiting

Sunday ORDER OF PLAY
Court 1 10:30 (local time ) Cetkovska v Tanasugarn
Followed by Plišek 1 v Begu
Followed by Plišek 2 v Peer
I´m always confused with Karolína And Kristína . One is The Girl with the Tattoo . and The second one ?
Kris is lefty with tattoo on the forearm, close to the wrist
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 06:56 AM   #344
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She lost

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 05:50 PM   #345
country flag paulmara

After 3 hours Petra beat Sara Errani 4-6 7-6 6-4 . Errani was double break up in the second and had 2 matchpoints in the 2nd set and was again 1 break up in the third. Next oponenet : JJ lost to Paszek. In Tokyo Paszek lost to Mchale, In Quebec beat Weinhold, Lepchenko and Watson, lost to Erakovic.