Eva Asderaki - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 12th, 2011, 02:39 AM   #511
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold
Re: Eva Asderaki

She definitely deserves recognition for her efforts!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 12th, 2011, 02:46 AM   #512
country flag Root

Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute

"Sometimes I wonder if you're drunk when you officiate a match or have some kind of recurring vision disorder that allows you to test ok, but is activated the instant you sit in the chair."

I'm sorry but this slayed me.

Some of the comments on the wall are just

Btw, which one of you is the Arsenal fan liking or commenting on almost all posts?
Root is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 09:03 AM   #513
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on umpiring your first Slam singles final, Eva.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 02:53 PM   #514
country flag LoveFifteen
Gone with the Wind fabulous!

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nufflemutts View Post
There's still the USO.
Oh, gurl, if you had only known!
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 08:15 PM   #515
country flag emm_love

emm_love is an unknown quantity at this point

This never gets old, Eva catches a ball!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xezt7HUcArw
emm_love is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 11:30 PM   #516
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

So now that it's "the day after" they showed everything again on CBS, and on the verbal abuse warning Eva was ice cold. Like a boss.

But moving on, people, moving on : hopefully she'll be in Tokyo & Beijing next?
Jane Lane is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 11:44 AM   #517
country flag Raz0r

Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold Raz0r is a splendid one to behold

From <600 Facebook fans to 916 within 2 days

Serena's outburst turned Eva into a superstar overnight
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 11:34 PM   #518
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

AWWWW YOU GUYS. This was before the final I just saw this now.
@TheSliceTweets The Slice
Eva Asderaki is on the court, gets a hug from Lynn Welch #besties
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 12:46 AM   #519
country flag Raz0r

Aww sooo sweet!
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 05:09 PM   #520
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

"Jonathan Overend,
BBC tennis correspondent
Umpire Eva Asderaki made a brave call - completely within her rights - to penalise Serena for hindrance and didn't deserve the hurl of abuse. Williams is a great champion who often lets herself down when she opens her mouth. It's a shame she hasn't learned much from here two years ago, a shame she showed little regret afterwards, and also a shame it has taken some of the coverage away from Stosur's excellence. Serena did say perhaps she needs to read the rule book, an admission of sorts. But that's why we have umpires and Asderaki is one of the best"
"Asderaki sat there, for her $250 (£157), making correct calls and getting abused for it. Then she hears tournament officials have fined Williams £2,000 (£1263) as punishment. The umpires should not stand for this effective insult of their authority. The US Open might be lucky to have any officials at all next year"
any way i thing eva will travel to Tokyo, Beijing and Kremlin cup
vassia54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 01:49 AM   #521
country flag Danii's Law

Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassia54 View Post
"Jonathan Overend,
BBC tennis correspondent
Umpire Eva Asderaki made a brave call - completely within her rights - to penalise Serena for hindrance and didn't deserve the hurl of abuse. Williams is a great champion who often lets herself down when she opens her mouth. It's a shame she hasn't learned much from here two years ago, a shame she showed little regret afterwards, and also a shame it has taken some of the coverage away from Stosur's excellence. Serena did say perhaps she needs to read the rule book, an admission of sorts. But that's why we have umpires and Asderaki is one of the best"
"Asderaki sat there, for her $250 (£157), making correct calls and getting abused for it. Then she hears tournament officials have fined Williams £2,000 (£1263) as punishment. The umpires should not stand for this effective insult of their authority. The US Open might be lucky to have any officials at all next year"
any way i thing eva will travel to Tokyo, Beijing and Kremlin cup
Very interesting. I'd love it if all the umpires revolted because of this. $2,000 is way too low a fine and wouldn't have happened if she was out of America. At Wimbledon she'd probably be banned.

Did you post this on the GM?
Danii's Law is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 02:20 AM   #522
country flag Jane Lane

^^ I posted a thread about the boycott near the start of the tournament.
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 12:58 AM   #523
country flag Jane Lane

YOU GUYS WE'RE FAMOUS OH MY GOD!
http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/201...-you/#comments

Last edited by Jane Lane : Sep 16th, 2011 at 01:05 AM.
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 01:33 AM   #524
country flag Root

Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When Serena tore into chair umpire Eva Asderaki over a point deduction, calling her, inexplicably, “ugly on the inside,” I saw you bristle. “No!” You cried. “Eva is beautiful, through and through!” Then you clutched your Eva Asderaki throw pillow and began slowly rocking.

The posts are from months ago. Who would spend hours digging them?

The cult of Asderaki.
Root is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 01:36 AM   #525
country flag Jane Lane

LMFAO that's what I said. It has to be someone from here. Investigation begins.

Someone on Twitter says we should make a church. Dead.