Tennis Vids and Photos of YOU!! - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2011, 10:11 AM   #136
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Vids and Photos of YOU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
I'm not a huge fan of your strokes, but great legs you have!
Actually scrap that statement. You're very good really . And we're both lefties.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 14th, 2011, 01:27 AM   #137
country flag Joey Darling

Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Actually scrap that statement. You're very good really . And we're both lefties.
I'm a leftie as well. Major props to both of you.
Joey Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 02:25 AM   #138
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not a huge fan of your strokes, but great legs you have!
Thanks

What don't you like about my strokes?
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 02:26 AM   #139

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHhey_Lisicki View Post
I'm not sure if that is sarcasm or not, but I have been looking for the videos. Still no luck, still in knee brace (on one leg), and still on crutches overall. I might make a comeback, but if you haven't noticed on my personal info, I'm currently out of the sport for what seems to be good.

... Everybody loves a comeback hoe, though.
No sarcasm. I really wanna see them
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”

Jesus Christ!!
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 02:29 AM   #140

Quote:
LEGGO LEFTIES!

Jesus Christ!!
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 02:36 AM   #141

Jesus Christ!!
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 02:47 AM   #142
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrollaneres25 View Post
Thanks

What don't you like about my strokes?
Oh just ignore that . I'd drunk a bit the night before and had got no sleep. I wasn't quite 'myself'.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 03:15 AM   #143
country flag Joey Darling

Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No sarcasm. I really wanna see them
Good.

I am steady looking for the videos or any pictures, and have had a few friends over to help me look... Still nothing. Blah. Hopefully it will just pop up.

Last edited by Joey Darling : Sep 14th, 2011 at 07:25 AM.
Joey Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 08:30 AM   #144
country flag vexxx

vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Good job I like your forehand. And your opponent should definitely learn how to slice imo
vexxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 04:11 AM   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by vexxx View Post
Good job I like your forehand. And your opponent should definitely learn how to slice imo
Well Thank You!!

Jesus Christ!!
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 07:32 AM   #146

Jesus Christ!!
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 09:15 AM   #147
country flag oliverbecken

oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was a competition or a friendly match? Both of you seem really relaxed and not going for the match...

I don't really know how is working grade levels in USTA, but if you want to improve your game I can give you some tips

First, try to flex more your knees while serving, so you will get more power on your first serve.

Also, try to be a bit more agressive and attack the ball instead of move backwards while hitting the ball and finally, activate yourself during the rally. Try to be focus and ready all the time

Positive things is that you seem a natural for tennis. I really like your backhand (really fluid movement) and your forehand is quite good as well

MARIAJO/VENUS\CLIJSTERS/SCHIAVONE\WOZNIACKI/BARTOLI\CARLA
oliverbecken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 02:53 AM   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverbecken View Post
It was a competition or a friendly match? Both of you seem really relaxed and not going for the match...

I don't really know how is working grade levels in USTA, but if you want to improve your game I can give you some tips

First, try to flex more your knees while serving, so you will get more power on your first serve.

Also, try to be a bit more agressive and attack the ball instead of move backwards while hitting the ball and finally, activate yourself during the rally. Try to be focus and ready all the time

Positive things is that you seem a natural for tennis. I really like your backhand (really fluid movement) and your forehand is quite good as well
Well thank you soo much! But to be quite honest, I was famished and out of shape here. I was going off of fumes after about 6 games in. But don't worry, I'll post more matches of my improvement

Jesus Christ!!
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 09:20 PM   #149
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah. I wondered if they were just warming up.
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 03:45 AM   #150
country flag Moveyourfeet

Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future

Quote:

Moveyourfeet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote