Friday OOP & Scores (Semifinals) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 26th, 2011, 11:46 PM   #16
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Friday OOP & Scores (Semifinals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
my Romanian friend
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2011, 12:34 AM   #17
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Irina. Blasted in the Texas heat.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 12:46 AM   #18
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

This is the best tournament for Rezai in a long time. Up one set tonight.
BillFromRichmond is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 01:17 AM   #19
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Kerber has come back to win the second set. The serving is awful. A combined 19 double faults through 2 sets and 2 games. Both players with first serve percentages in the 40s.
BillFromRichmond is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 01:40 AM   #20
country flag Purple_Rain

Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of

Has anyone else's Rezai-Kerber stream closed, replaced by an ad for Bet365? You can't watch streams there without paying.
~~~
Special Mention: Jarka Gajdosova, queen headcase of the WTA
Purple_Rain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote