Finding people to play against - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 17th, 2011, 01:59 PM   #1
country flag CJW1984

CJW1984 will become famous soon enough CJW1984 will become famous soon enough CJW1984 will become famous soon enough CJW1984 will become famous soon enough CJW1984 will become famous soon enough CJW1984 will become famous soon enough CJW1984 will become famous soon enough CJW1984 will become famous soon enough CJW1984 will become famous soon enough CJW1984 will become famous soon enough CJW1984 will become famous soon enough
Finding people to play against

Hi,

I used to play tennis a bit as a kid, but am looking at playing now in my mid-20's for fun, fitness and because a enjoy the game.

None of my mates are really interested in playing. Has anyone got any tips on joining a club (there are several in my local area), and finding people to play against.

The other problem I have is I'm not really of any level, and am looking for bit of competitive fun and another way to get in a bit of exercise.

Cheers
CJW1984 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 20th, 2011, 03:53 PM   #2
country flag andy_carterbx

andy_carterbx is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Finding people to play against

I know some people who use twitter effectively to look for people to play against.
andy_carterbx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 03:22 PM   #3
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

I just registered on a random site looking for a hitting partner Dunno if there is a proper site for that sort of thing though
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 03:29 PM   #4
country flag livtennis

livtennis is an unknown quantity at this point

Check out Marble Play. My friends and I use their Buddy Up system to find tennis partners. There's also lots of interesting sports articles and information.
Here's the link: http://www.marbleplay.com/
livtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 08:54 PM   #5
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

I'd always be afraid of finding someone online and then playing really awful on the day
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 02:27 PM   #6
country flag fleabitten

fleabitten is just really nice fleabitten is just really nice fleabitten is just really nice fleabitten is just really nice fleabitten is just really nice fleabitten is just really nice fleabitten is just really nice fleabitten is just really nice fleabitten is just really nice fleabitten is just really nice fleabitten is just really nice

You should definitely join Tennisopolis.com It is the world's biggest tennis network with 35,300 tennis partners in 510 local groups. There are players of all levels from beginner to 5.5. In full disclosure, it is my site. I started it in 2008; it is a labor of love - all free. If you need any help finding partners, please let me know.

Mark
fleabitten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote