** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 204 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 25th, 2011, 11:33 AM   #3046
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Forget Novak, Maria looks so scary in that picture.
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2011, 12:16 PM   #3047
country flag NewShoulderPlz.

NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future

Djokovic and Sharapova Laugh it Up at Head Tennis Event (Podcast and Videos)

http://www.tennispanorama.com/archives/16962

MARIA Career GrandSlam SHARAPOVA

NewShoulderPlz. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 07:02 PM   #3048
country flag atominside

atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
Forget Novak, Maria looks so scary in that picture.
she looks HOTTT
atominside is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 06:33 PM   #3049
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all

Sharapova to play Wozniacki at Garden Tennis Event

Quote:
It will be Blonde Night at Madison Square Garden when the World's Most Famous Arena holds its annual tennis event in late February/early March.
The Post has learned Maria Sharapova will headline the BNP Paribas-sponsored event and face the U.S. Open's No. 1 seed, Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark.
The men's match, according to a person familiar with the Garden's negotiations, is expected to be Roger Federer vs. Andy Roddick. The renovated Garden has not announced the card.
Last winter, the Garden tennis card went with a old-timer doubleheader: Andre Agassi vs. Pete Sampras and McEnroe vs. Ivan Lendl.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 06:38 PM   #3050
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Karolina vs Masha
No against an American aka Serena
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 07:11 PM   #3051
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Maria interview:

http://hamptons-magazine.com/feature...aria-sharapova
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 08:30 PM   #3052
country flag kasia1992

kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of

from twitter
Quote:
AniaPova Ania
Maria Sharapova will be a guest in E!FASHION POLICE today!!! Can't wait to see her in this program
kasia1992 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 10:00 PM   #3053
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

^^^

OMG I love that show, cant wait.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 11:11 PM   #3054
Vodkapova
#CareerSlamPova

Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen ads for that Maria will be on E! on TV.
Vodkapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 12:03 AM   #3055
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Quote:
What is one career moment of which you are most proud?
MS: Being so fearless at my first Grand Slam final at Wimbledon, when I was 17 years old.

Somebody should open a thread in GM, this sentence will get so much love there
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 12:24 AM   #3056
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

^^Masha's going Hollywooooooooood.

Quote:
Maria Sharapova to Wear Tiffany Earrings at the US Open

NEW YORK, NY (August 25, 2011)

Tiffany & Co. today announced that tennis champion Maria Sharapova will wear diamond drop earrings from the new Tiffany Grace collection at the 2011 US Open, August 29–September 11, at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing, New York.

The Tiffany Grace collection features princess-cut diamonds that are bezel set in square designs and paired with round brilliant diamonds in platinum. The collection’s earrings that Ms Sharapova has selected radiate glamour with every movement, reflecting Tiffany’s heritage of legendary style.

“Tiffany diamonds sparkle in the light like no other jewelry,” Ms. Sharapova said. “It is a pleasure to wear them both on and off the court.”

The partnership between Ms. Sharapova and Tiffany & Co. covers the four Grand Slam events: the Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon and the US Open. During each event, the tennis champion wears earrings from Tiffany for Maria Sharapova, a select group of earrings that is available at Tiffany & Co. stores around the world.

Tiffany & Co. operates jewelry stores and manufactures products through its subsidiary corporations. Its principal subsidiary is Tiffany and Company. The Company operates TIFFANY & CO. retail stores and boutiques in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Japan and Europe and engages in direct selling through Internet, catalogue and business gift operations. For additional information, please visit tiffany.com.
TIFFANY & CO. and TIFFANY are trademarks of Tiffany and Company.

US$ 7,000
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 01:14 AM   #3057
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Thats almost as much as my car..

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 01:31 AM   #3058
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Thats almost as much as my car..
that's the highest earning female athlete for you...
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 01:36 AM   #3059
country flag canadia

canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light

I saw Maria on E fashion police. Maria had to show her ring off for Joan. Joan's response is "she must be great in bed, to get a ring like that you have to have a trick pelvis." Joan is so irreverent!
canadia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 01:40 AM   #3060
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

Jealousy LMAO
goldlion is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread