Caroline's Live Scoring Thread 6 - Page 332 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 17th, 2011, 07:41 PM   #4966
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline's Live Scoring Thread 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
The bottom of a bottle is no place to seek happiness.
I know but again I don't live in the happiest country in the world!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
my expectations for the rest of 2011 are pretty much down to zero right now.
mine too! maybe it's a good thing, no expectations= no disappointment!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

Last edited by CWTennis : Aug 17th, 2011 at 07:48 PM.
CWTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2011, 07:56 PM   #4967
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
Caro. What you doing? Another just got home to see this.
Well, at least now the only way is up. Maybe.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 08:19 PM   #4968
country flag CloudAtlas
Lamenting the days of peak SEWTA

CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute

I agree , I have no expectations for the rest of the year. If she can manage to win back to back matches then I'll be happy. I wish I could say this was a one-off but this collapse in form seems to have been in motion for the last couple of months. It's the gradual nature of this slump which worries me as she has been progressively playing worse , rather than before when she'd have an off day but quickly rebound with a good performance in another tournament. There seems to be a fundamental lack of confidence in her game , which is not good at all.
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 02:26 AM   #4969
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of

so at the end of the day, how's caro's winner/ue stat today?
jasminefu623 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 03:35 AM   #4970
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminefu623 View Post
3/236
TT Singles: #215 CH: #2 Finals: Luxembourg '12, Miami '13, Carlsbad '13, YEC '13 SF: Dallas '12, US Open '12, Indian Wells '13, Cincinnati '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
TT Doubles: #258 CH: #10 Titles: Dallas '12, Brussels '13, Cincinnati '13 Finals: Seoul '12, Brisbane '13 SF: Wimbledon '12, US Open '12, TOC '12, Dubai '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
Frederik is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 02:59 PM   #4971
country flag Vicmatibla

Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminefu623 View Post
I think Caro made 16 winners and 37 UE against McHale
Vicmatibla is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 03:25 PM   #4972
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicmatibla View Post
I think Caro made 16 winners and 37 UE against McHale
Yikes, even against lower ranked players it will be very difficult for Caroline to win with numbers like that.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 10:57 PM   #4973
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

OOP tomorrow? Goldenlox said Caro-Polona Hercog will be one of the night matches? But did they expect her to play Petrova?

Btw, We need a new Thread before she plays

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 11:04 PM   #4974
country flag Vicmatibla

Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of

I think the OOP for tomorrow isn't out yet.

So will Caro play tomorrow?
Vicmatibla is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 11:28 PM   #4975
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

I only know what Goldenlox posted, Caro and Nadia plays tomorrow? (Tuesday night)

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread