Hopman Cup 2012 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 17th, 2011, 03:33 PM   #16
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hopman Cup 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees. View Post
Shouldn't Andy deserve a better partner than Robson? I don't get why Baltacha, Keothavong or Watson never get to play.
Laura's from Australia and she's definitely more popular.
Plus, Andy and her seem to be friends.

And although she was horrible last year, she probably deserved to win in 09 when Andy fucked that up for her. Girl wants her diamonds.

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2011, 03:46 PM   #17
country flag JJBJ

JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all

Quote:
Hopefully Djokovic+Jankovic/Ivanovic will return.
Serena loves playing there. There's a good chance she'll be back.
Maybe Jankovic/Tipsarevic, they will play mixed doubles at the Olympic Games!

Tennis Tipping Doubles
: Rank: 65
Tit: WTA Tashkent ( w/Ballbasher) -ITF Wenshan (w/valac222) ITF Contrexéville, SF: US OPEN (w/Shadowcat)
JJBJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 01:26 AM   #18
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Probably Bulgaria with Pironkova and Dimitrov because they have both stated that they would love to compete together in Hopman Cup and they applied last year but were not selected but now they have both become more well-known
That would be interesting........

With OG games coming, more countries are trying their mixed dubs more often
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 02:58 AM   #19
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation

Lleyton Hewitt/Jarmila Gajdosova
Li Na/Wu Di

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/ll...-1226117385931
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 04:19 AM   #20
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Great

The article is wrong though. Peng played Hopman Cup for China in 2006
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 06:50 AM   #21
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Hewitt/Gajdosova
Who is this Wu Di?

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 09:38 AM   #22
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZemJZXxgP8Y
This is Wu Di...
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 01:04 PM   #23
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

Well, so far we have 3 teams confirmed :

Cze (Berdych/Kvitova)
Chn (Na L/Di Wu)
Aus (Hewitt/Gajdosova)

Waiting for the other 5
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 03:00 PM   #24
country flag Hapsara

3 Grandslam champions so far...........will be good edition
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 04:08 PM   #25
country flag au_sports_opinion

au_sports_opinion is a splendid one to behold au_sports_opinion is a splendid one to behold au_sports_opinion is a splendid one to behold au_sports_opinion is a splendid one to behold au_sports_opinion is a splendid one to behold au_sports_opinion is a splendid one to behold au_sports_opinion is a splendid one to behold au_sports_opinion is a splendid one to behold au_sports_opinion is a splendid one to behold au_sports_opinion is a splendid one to behold au_sports_opinion is a splendid one to behold

i remember when mcnamee didnt invite serbia back when ana and jj didnt want to play but nole did and jovanovski was ranked like 300. now he goes with na and this wu di guy, it seems hypocritical.
au_sports_opinion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 04:34 PM   #26
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consigliere View Post
i remember when mcnamee didnt invite serbia back when ana and jj didnt want to play but nole did and jovanovski was ranked like 300. now he goes with na and this wu di guy, it seems hypocritical.
Same with Murray and Robson. I seriously hope that Robson doesn't get invited back again. It's just a joke for someone at her level to be competing with Li and Kvitova
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 04:37 PM   #27
country flag Hapsara

Why Gajdosova play here instead of Stosur ?
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 04:40 PM   #28
BlueTrees

Stosur probably wants to play her home event in Brisbane It's upgraded to a Premier event now too
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 04:46 PM   #29
country flag Hapsara

Quote:
Same with Murray and Robson. I seriously hope that Robson doesn't get invited back again. It's just a joke for someone at her level to be competing with Li and Kvitova
I agree.....Robson has terrible season so far........I prefer Heather Watson or Baltacha
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 03:35 AM   #30
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapsara View Post
That would be interesting........

With OG games coming, more countries are trying their mixed dubs more often
Pironkova on grass with future GOAT Dimitrov

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote