Updates On Anna . 8-16-2011 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2011, 05:02 AM   #1
country flag jayzbee

jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of
Updates On Anna . 8-16-2011

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-An...78018455604071 AND www.twitter.com/anyachakvetadze

I regret to Inform her fans , Anna has pulled out from NEW HAVEN and US OPEN. She hasn't practiced for weeks . She hasn't recovered from her illness . It was really tough for her not to play in New York, After all its her Favorite Grand Slam. Her main goal right now is her health and hopefully she'll be back in court practicing and competing again. Lets allow her to recover and continue to support her as she goes through these difficult times of her Tennis Life. Thank You All for the Love and Support. She truly appreciates it . God bless and Peace Out !

Last edited by jayzbee : Aug 16th, 2011 at 10:46 PM.
jayzbee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2011, 05:11 AM   #2
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Updates On Anna . 8-16-2011

@ANYACHAKVETADZE
Hi Everyone. Sad 2 Give U the News " NOT" Playing 2011 US Open Haven't Practiced for weeks . Still Recovering. 8's Tough but Life Goes On

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 05:45 AM   #3
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Get well Anna
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 05:53 AM   #4
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Get well soon, Princess.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 09:35 AM   #5
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Could I suggest that on the page you use the word "official" instead of "real".
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 10:55 AM   #6
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Hope when she finally comes back she is fit and ready to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Could I suggest that on the page you use the word "official" instead of "real".
I agree. "Official" would sound more professional. "Real" subtly implies that other fan pages are "fake", while "official" does not do that.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 07:38 PM   #7
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

Russia's Anna Chakvetadze has pulled out of the U.S. Open due to an ankle injury, her father told RIA Novosti on Tuesday.
Chakvetadze, who has slumped from a career high ranking of 5th in 2007 to 125th this year, sustained the injury in training last week, Dzhamal Chakvetadze said.
"Maybe in a week Anya will be able to play. But there's no point whatsoever in going to the U.S. Open out of shape, as a tourist," he said.
The U.S. Open, the final grand slam of the year, begins August 29 in New York.
Chakvetadze had just recovered from bursitis, an inflammatory condition linked to repetitive stress that kept her out of a WTA Tour event in Baku, and was showing promising form in training, her father said.
Chakvetadze's compatriot Alisa Kleybanova will also miss this year's event following her announcement that she is receiving treatment for Hodgkin's lymphoma, and former world No. 1 Dinara Safina continues to recover from a back injury that saw her miss the French Open and Wimbledon.
World No. 3 Vera Zvonareva and No.5 Maria Sharapova, who knocked Chakevtadze out in the first round at Wimbledon, lead the Russian challenge in New York.

Look Like that the reason she not playing due to an ANkle injury still very sad but good too hear it not from fainting
lang26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 11:36 PM   #8
country flag Rafa_thebest

Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all

We all can agree that it's kind of a relief to know it's an ankle injury and not the faiting thing! GO ANNA! GET STRONGER AND COME BACK BETTER THAN EVER!
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 01:30 AM   #9
country flag Melange

How does she get repetitive stress from practice? Very happy to hear about the injury if thats all is bothering her. That means that we could see her sooner than expected.

Last edited by Melange : Aug 17th, 2011 at 01:35 AM.
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 08:20 AM   #10
country flag smokovec

smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa_thebest View Post
We all can agree that it's kind of a relief to know it's an ankle injury and not the faiting thing! GO ANNA! GET STRONGER AND COME BACK BETTER THAN EVER!
Yes, if the fainting 'affaire' is over and now the problem is 'only' an ankle injury we can be happy and then hope for a big climb in the ranking in the next Months.

Hampton * Radwanska

Cibulkova * Diyas * Hsieh * Muguruza * Paszek * Puig * Vesnina * Zheng
smokovec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 08:46 AM   #11
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzbee View Post
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-An...78018455604071 AND www.twitter.com/anyachakvetadze

I regret to Inform her fans , Anna has pulled out from NEW HAVEN and US OPEN. She hasn't practiced for weeks . She hasn't recovered from her illness . It was really tough for her not to play in New York, After all its her Favorite Grand Slam. Her main goal right now is her health and hopefully she'll be back in court practicing and competing again. Lets allow her to recover and continue to support her as she goes through these difficult times of her Tennis Life. Thank You All for the Love and Support. She truly appreciates it . God bless and Peace Out !
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
@ANYACHAKVETADZE
Hi Everyone. Sad 2 Give U the News " NOT" Playing 2011 US Open Haven't Practiced for weeks . Still Recovering. 8's Tough but Life Goes On

Quote:
Originally Posted by lang26 View Post
Russia's Anna Chakvetadze has pulled out of the U.S. Open due to an ankle injury, her father told RIA Novosti on Tuesday.
Chakvetadze, who has slumped from a career high ranking of 5th in 2007 to 125th this year, sustained the injury in training last week, Dzhamal Chakvetadze said.
"Maybe in a week Anya will be able to play. But there's no point whatsoever in going to the U.S. Open out of shape, as a tourist," he said.
The U.S. Open, the final grand slam of the year, begins August 29 in New York.
Chakvetadze had just recovered from bursitis, an inflammatory condition linked to repetitive stress that kept her out of a WTA Tour event in Baku, and was showing promising form in training, her father said.
Chakvetadze's compatriot Alisa Kleybanova will also miss this year's event following her announcement that she is receiving treatment for Hodgkin's lymphoma, and former world No. 1 Dinara Safina continues to recover from a back injury that saw her miss the French Open and Wimbledon.
World No. 3 Vera Zvonareva and No.5 Maria Sharapova, who knocked Chakevtadze out in the first round at Wimbledon, lead the Russian challenge in New York.

Look Like that the reason she not playing due to an ANkle injury still very sad but good too hear it not from fainting
This doesn't add up.
Anna and jayzbee have said she hasn't trained for weeks.
Yet her father claimed that she had her ankle injury last week during training.
So was she training or not?

And jayzbee claims she hasn't recovered from her illness, which suggest she is still suffering from her fainting spell.
There is a definite difference between "illness" and "injury."

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 09:53 AM   #12
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Possibly she was training physically (fitness training) but not doing on court practice?
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote