Tipping #141 | Toronto | Final Scores #398 | congrats Ben. - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 15th, 2011, 07:11 AM   #406
country flag elle-marie

elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all
Re: Tipping #141 | Toronto | Final Scores #398 | congrats Ben.

Congrats Ben and thanks KeisukeHonda & Sasja!
elle-marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2011, 07:56 AM   #407
country flag Ralph214

Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of

Congrats Ben and thanks to KeisukeHonda and Sasja for managing!

About my tipping ... there's no way to go but up from here

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
* Jaja - Sveta - Vika - Petra - Vera *
Marion - Flavia - Andrea - Alisa

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Ralph214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 07:16 PM   #408
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

You can find the newest updates to the Rankings, YEC-Race and US Open Series in the Tipping Forum.
TT Singles: #207 CH: #2 Finals: Luxembourg '12, Miami '13, Carlsbad '13, YEC '13 SF: Dallas '12, US Open '12, Indian Wells '13, Cincinnati '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
TT Doubles: #63 CH: #10 Titles: Dallas '12, Brussels '13, Cincinnati '13, US Open '14 Finals: Seoul '12, Brisbane '13 SF: Wimbledon '12, US Open '12, TOC '12, Dubai '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13

Last edited by Frederik : Aug 22nd, 2011 at 01:18 AM.
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote